奥古斯都大电影
Augustus, the movie.
我将遍布瓦砾的罗马重建为大理石的城市
"I found Rome a city of brick and left it a city of marble."
那个谁也帮了一点忙
Well, with a bit of help from what's-his-name.
艾德里安这是怎么了
I wonder what's wrong with Adrian?
恐怖的都铎王朝
你也许听说过伦敦塔的王子
You may have heard of the Princes in the Tower.
爱德华四世去世时
When Edward IV died,
他的兄长 理查三世夺走王位
his brother, Richard III took the crown
把爱德华的两个幼子
and had Edward's two young sons
关进伦敦塔里
locked up in the Tower of London
甚至有可能把他们杀死了
and possibly killed.
但是亨利·都铎在战斗中打败了理查三世
But then, Henry Tudor beat Richard III in battle
成为了亨利七世
and became Henry VII.
还记得伦敦塔中的王子吗
And remember those Princes in the Tower?
其中一个 约克公爵理查
One of them, Richard Duke of York,
神秘地出现并索要王位
mysteriously reappeared to claim his crown.
这位是理查德·西蒙斯神父
This is Father Richard Simons,
理查德·西蒙斯神父
牛津牧师和学者
an Oxford trained priest and scholar
向我们求助
who has asked for our help
以证实他的皇家血统
to confirm his royal ancestry in...
不不 不是我 是那个小男孩
No, no not me, the boy, the boy.
对 这位是
Oh, oh right. This is a erm...
他十三岁
13-year-old.
真的吗 他看起来要小一点
Really? Looks a lot younger
真的是十三岁
No, 13.
好吧 这是一位13岁的小男孩
OK, so this is a 13-year-old boy
十三岁的小男孩
牧师要我们
who this priest has asked us
来证实他拥有皇家血统
to confirm that he, the boy, has royal ancestry,
是这样吗
is that right?
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's right, that's right.
那么跟我们一起
So, join us as we trace
追溯他的族谱 解答这个问题
back his family tree and ask the question,
13岁男孩 你到底是谁
13-year-old boy, who on earth are you?
为了寻找男孩的祖先与皇室的联♥系♥
To help search the boy's ancestry for any royal link,
弗朗西斯·盖斯沃克爵士 著名家族史学家
我们邀请了著名家族史学家
we've enlisted the help of leading family historian,
弗朗西斯·盖斯沃克爵士
Sir Francis Guesswork.
先说最重要的 你叫什么名字
So then, first things first, what's your name?
-兰 -约克公爵理查
- La... - Richard Duke of York.
他是约克公爵理查 对吧
He's Richard Duke of York, aren't you?
听到了吧
See.
西蒙斯神父的确宣称找到了失踪的公爵
这的确是个大发现
Well then, this is quite a discovery.
人们都以为你还小的时候
You were believed to have been murdered
就死在伦敦塔里了
in the Tower of London as a child,
伦敦塔两个王子中不太出名的那一个
one of the infamous Princes in the Tower.
你无疑拥有皇室血脉
And you most certainly have a royal bloodline,
事实上作为爱德华四世的儿子 你应该
in fact as the son of Edward IV, you'd...
成为合法的国王 坐拥美名
Be the rightful King with all the fame,
金钱 权力和影响力
money, power and influence that goes with it,
作为你忠诚的朋友和导师
which you would no doubt share with me,
这些东西毫无疑问你会与我一同分享
being your loyal friend and tutor.
要知道
Do you know
我们从未有过这种想法 对吧 兰伯特
that thought hadn't even crossed our minds, had it, Lambert?
我是说 理查王子
I mean, Prince Richard.
好了 我们去要回他的王位吧
Right then, let's go and claim that crown of his.
我是说 你的王位
I mean, yours.
你不能就这样去要回他的王位
Oh, no, you, you just can't go and claim the crown.
为什么不能
Why not?
你需要证据
You need proof.
像是证明文件 证词 证人
There's documentation, testimonies, supporters.
好吧好吧
All right, all right.
你知道吗 真是奇了怪了
You know, it's fascinating really
因为最近有另外一个
because one of the other
王位继承人也失踪了
claimants to the throne recently went missing.
是谁
Who was that?
爱德华·金雀花 沃里克伯爵
Edward Plantagenet, Earl of Warwick,
自从亨利七世将他锁在塔中
he hasn't been seen since
就再也没有人见过他了
Henry VII had him locked up in the Tower.
他多大了
How old would he be?
12岁
12.
-就是他 -什么
- That's him. - What?
他的确声称同一个男孩是沃里克伯爵
但是你刚才说他13岁
But you said he was 13?
你说他看起来要更小 他就是12岁
And you said he looks younger. He is, he's 12.
他从塔里逃了出来 我发现了他
Er, he escaped from the Tower and I found him.
但他不是约克公爵吗
But I thought he was the Duke of York?
你一定是犯了个拼写错误
You must have made a spelling mistake.
这位绝对是沃里克伯爵
this is definitely the Earl of Warwick.
我们去要回他的王位吧
Let's go and claim that crown.
我去找几个证人 我们在宫里见吧
I'll rally some supporters and we'll see you at the palace.
我觉得这不是个好...
Yeah, I don't think that's such a good I...
为了证明西蒙斯神父的说法
In an attempt to verify Father Simons' claim,
弗朗西斯请来了王室专家
Francis has brought in royalty expert,
亨利七世 英格兰国王
国王亨利七世
King Henry VII.
抱歉我们迟到了 要去找证人
Sorry we're late, had to gather some supporters
路上停下来吃了顿午饭
and then we stopped for lunch and,
不管怎样 这位是基尔戴尔伯爵
anyway, this is the Earl of Kildare.
基尔戴尔伯爵 爱尔兰政♥府♥首脑
我是爱尔兰政♥府♥首脑 请允许我说一句
Head of the Irish Government and may I say,
陛下 我们十分确信这个小男孩
your Majesty, that we are so convinced that this little fellow
就是英格兰的合法君主
is the rightful King of England
所以我们已经将他拥立为
that we've just gone ahead and crowned him
国王爱德华六世 就是这样
King Edward VI, so we have.
他在都柏林被拥立为爱德华六世
就是这样
So there.
陛下
Well, your Majesty,
他得到了爱尔兰的支持
he clearly has the Irish on side,
这是个非常有说服力的证据
which does make a pretty convincing case
说明他就是真正的沃里克伯爵爱德华
for this being the real Edward, Earl of Warwick.
是的 我完全理解你为什么认为
Yes, yeah, I can totally see why you think
这是真正的沃里克伯爵爱德华
this is the real Edward, Earl of Warwick,
但是我要告诉你我为什么完全不相信
but I'll tell you why I'm not completely convinced.
为什么
And why is that?
因为这个
Because this
才是真正的沃里克伯爵爱德华
is the real Edward Earl of Warwick.
他没死 并且显然没有逃跑
He didn't die and he certainly didn't escape.
他一直被锁在塔中
I've had him locked up in the Tower the whole time.
你怎么说 西蒙斯神父
So what do you say to that, Father Simons?
还有没有王位继承人
Is there anyone else in line for the throne
年龄是在大概9到14岁的
aged between, sort of, nine and 14?
卫兵 把这个骗子带下去
Guards! Take this fraud away.
再见
Bye.
孩子 你的真名是什么
So then, lad, what's your real name?
兰伯特·西姆内尔 陛下
Lambert Simnel, Sir.
男孩的真名是兰伯特·西姆内尔
小兰伯特 砍刀正等着你呢
Well, young Lambert, you're for the chop.
还有肋骨 肉片和胫骨
And the rib and the fillet and the shank.
我给你一份在御厨房♥料理肉食的工作
I'm going to give you a job cooking meat in the royal kitchens.
亨利七世确实是这样做的
谢谢您 陛下
Oh, thank you, Sir.
您需要人去料理蔬菜吗
I don't suppose you need someone to do veg?
你闭嘴
Shut up, you.
亨利七世解决了所有的王位继承人
Henry VII fought off all of the claims to his throne.
如果他没这样做
If he hadn't,
亨利八世永远也不可能成为国王
Henry VIII would never have been king.
这个奇怪的玩意也不可能被发明出来
And this weird contraption would never have been invented.
大家好 我是亨利八世
Hello, I'm Henry VIII.
我不会再变得更年轻 或者更小
I'm not getting any younger, or smaller.
不明白为什么
Can't work out why.
我甚至连上楼梯都有困难
I'm even having difficulty getting up the stairs.
幸运的是我发现了这个
Luckily I've discovered this.
全新都铎国王升降座椅
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表