including harpoon fishing and...
用鱼叉捕鱼
harpoon fishing.
斯塔卡的确有个用于捕鱼的木制码头
周围的乡下环境非常适合狩猎
And the surrounding countryside is perfect for hunting.
刺猬 据说是中石器时代的美味佳肴
Hedgehog. A Mesolithic delicacy, so I'm led to believe.
真实的中石器时代佳肴
历史版 阳光之家
两位觉得斯塔卡如何
So, guys, what do you think of Star Carr?
我们挺喜欢的
Well, we like it.
有个糖稀的落脚点也不错
And it would be nice to have a permabum base.
但我们不能永远待在这里
But stay forever, too long.
斯塔卡有个大好处
Well, that's the great thing about Star Carr,
它的居住期限仅限半年
it's only inhabited for half the year,
此乃事实
所以你只需签下六个月的合约
so you're only looking at a six-month commitment.
-既然如此 我们就要了 -我们要了
- In that case, we'll take it. - We'll take it.
太棒了
Wonderful.
就是这样 中石器时代猎人卡尔和娜塔莉
So, there you have it, Mesolithic hunters Carl and Natalie
放弃了洞穴住所
have abandoned cave-dwelling
赞成入住斯塔卡的新家
in favour of a new home here at Star Carr.
我们为又一对夫妻找到了阳光之家
We found another couple their place in the sun.
不过这里也没多少阳光嘛
It's about that, there doesn't seem to be much sun, does there?
这里是约克郡 要求别太高
It's Yorkshire, what do you expect? It's Yorkshire.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
《糟糕历史》看不够
Can't get enough of Horrible Histories?
到CBBC官网点击链接吧
Then go to the CBBC website and click on the link.
那里见咯
See you there.
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢*
*Hope you enjoyed
糟糕历史*
*Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表