剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
There was a solar flare on his mission.
他的任务中出现过一次太阳耀斑
Take me to the time right before the flare hit
从耀斑撞击之前开始
and run it through, please.
播放一次给我看
Just a moment.
请稍等
I'm sorry. Access to that footage is above your clearance.
抱歉 你没有访问监控录像的权限
What about the experiment cams? Do I have access to those?
那实验录像呢 我有权限访问吗
Yes. Okay. Take me to Lab Cam B.
有 好 给我播放实验室B摄像头的录像
Same time frame, please.
同一个时间段
Loading footage.
正在载入录像
Fast-forward.
快进
Play.
播放
Take me to Lab Cam A. Same time frame.
给我播放同一时间段实验室A摄像头录像
Loading.
正在载入
What is he barricading there?
他在那挡住什么东西
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What's behind that door?
那扇门后有什么
I'm sorry, Molly.
抱歉 莫莉
I've been directed to terminate this session.
我接收到指令 终止这次会话
Attention. Your tether has become dislodged.
注意 您的芯片已被移出
Your medical information can no longer be monitored.
无法监测您的医疗信息
Molly!
莫莉
Get in!
上车
Come on. Get in. Get in the car.
快 上车 上车
Get in the car.
上车
We followed the signal of her monitoring tether.
我们追踪了她的监控芯片信♥号♥♥
She left it in the bathroom.
她把芯片留在洗手间了
She's gone?
她不见了吗
And before she left,
而且离开之前
she used our system to access
她用我们的系统查看了
footage from Kryger's mission.
克雷格的任务录像
Do you want me to bring her back in?
需要我把她带回来吗
Let's give her a little more rope.
我们就扩大一点她的活动范围吧
I gotta call my husband. He's been waiting.
我得打电♥话♥给我丈夫 他一直在等我
Phones don't work out here. It's part of the appeal.
这里没有信♥号♥♥ 所以我才选这里
Okay.
好吧
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
I tried to tell them what I saw.
我想告诉他们我所看到的东西
At first I thought, well,
刚开始我以为
that they just... they just don't believe me.
他们就是 就是不相信我
But it's more than that.
但没那么简单
They said I was schizophrenic. Crazy.
他们说我精神分♥裂♥ 疯了
I started to think maybe I was crazy.
我就开始以为也许真的是我疯了
I tried to access footage from your mission.
我试过查看你的任务录像
Ben locked me out.
但本不允许
So what is it they don't want me to see?
他们不想让我看到的是什么
I saw someone.
我看到了某个人
Mother?
妈妈
N-No... No.
不... 不要
Mother.
妈妈
No.
不
No.
不
Airlock evacuation initiated.
气闸排除已启动
No.
不
No.
不
Door armed.
舱门已封闭
They made me see her again,
他们让我再次看到她
just like she was before she died.
就是她临死前的样子
I know it was real.
我知道那是真的
I know what I saw, and I know what I did.
我知道我看到了什么 也知道我做了什么
Harmon... Sam compared our brain scans.
哈蒙 山姆对比了我们的脑部扫描
They're both showing the same abnormalities.
它们都显示了同一种异常情况
That could be the reason for our visions.
那可能是导致我们有幻象的原因
What caused the abnormalities?
异常是什么引起的
Did-did they expose us to radiation?
他们把我们暴露到辐射下面了吗
Did they... did they dose us with something? What?
他们 他们对我们注射东西了吗 是什么
I don't know why they would do something like that.
我不知道他们为什么要这么做
To test the effects of deep space on the body.
为了测试外太空对人体的影响
To see how we perform under stress.
为了看看我们在强压之下的表现
We thought we were doing experiments?
我们以为我们在做实验
We were the experiments.
其实我们是实验对象
Well, we need proof.
我们需要证据
Okay? Because right now, all we have is our stories.
因为现在 我们手上只有我们的故事
Look what my story got me.
看看我的故事给我带来了什么
They'll bug your phone,
他们会监听你的电♥话♥
they'll follow you,
他们会跟踪你
they'll force you into quarantine,
强制隔离你
and if you tell anybody, nobody will believe you,
就算你告诉别人 也没人会相信你
not even the people you love.
甚至是你最爱的那些人
Kryger saw his mother?
克雷格见到了他母亲
Yup. She's been dead for almost 30 years.
没错 她都去世将近30年了
Who did you see?
你看到的是谁
Marcus.
马库斯
Molly. I'm so sorry.
莫莉 很遗憾
You know, what kind of experiment could they be doing
他们到底在做什么样的实验
where we both would see people that we loved and lost?
会让我们见到自己爱过而且失去了的人
I don't know. I really don't know.
我不知道 真的不知道
He looked exactly as he did the morning he died,
他完全就是他死去那天的模样
before he left the house.
在他离开家之前
It was real.
那感觉太真实
Is that why you haven't told John?
所以你才一直不告诉约翰吗
I tell John what, exactly?
我该告诉约翰什么
That, uh... I had a psychotic episode in space,
我在太空昏迷了一段时间
or that I had a vision of my dead boyfriend and now
或者我出现幻觉见到了我死去的男友
I'm pregnant with something I can't explain?
结果现在还怀着我都不知道是什么的东西
I mean, really?
真的假的啊
Sam, I'm scared.
山姆 我很害怕
That the minute I tell him, everything's gonna be different.
一旦我告诉他 一切都会改变
Molly... he loves you. So much.
莫莉 他很爱你 真的爱你
Yeah, but...
我知道
I need to know more.
但我得了解的深入些再说
The equipment's old, but it works.
设备很老旧了 不过能用
Hop up here.
坐上来
I'm gonna try to make you as comfortable as possible.
我会尽量让你舒服些的
You good?
准备好了吗
Yeah. All right.
好了
Here we go.
开始吧
Um, can you lift up your shirt? Yeah.
把衣服撩起来好吗 好的
All right, just relax. This is gonna be cold.
好的 放松 这会有点凉
And you are gonna feel some pressure. Okay.
而且会稍稍有点压♥迫♥感 好的
Where are you?
在哪呢
Here.
找到了
What?
什么
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Completely normal.
一切正常
14-week-old human fetus.
14周大的人类胎儿
With a baby's heartbeat.
心跳也正常
Molly.
莫莉
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
Really?
是吗
Well, I'm 14 weeks pregnant.
我怀孕14周了
And 14 weeks ago, I was in space. Alone.
而14周之前 我还一个人在太空
Are you sure? 100%.
你确定吗 百分之百确定
We're really good friends, right?
我们是好朋友 对吗
Yeah. Then, just, please...
是啊 那么请你
tell me what you did to me.
告诉我你对我做了什么
Molly...
莫莉
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
I wouldn't lie to you.
我不会骗你的
The ISEA would never do something like that.
国际安全设备协会绝不会干这种事的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表