剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry.
抱歉
This is for your own good.
这都是为了你好
Come on.
走吧
Have you played this before?
你以前有玩过象棋吗
My dad just showed me.
我爸刚刚教会我
It's easy.
很简单
Well, people don't think so.
大家可不这么认为
You just have to look at the connections.
搞清楚它们之间的联♥系♥就行了
Nothing serious, I hope.
但愿没出什么大问题
Alan!
艾伦
I can't find her.
我找不到她了
She's gone.
她不见了
No, no, no, no. She's not gone.
不不不 她没有不见
I'll take care of this.
交给我来处理
Just wait here.
你在这里等着
I'll take care of it, Anya.
我会处理好的 安雅
Katie?
凯蒂
Kate?
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Daddy?
爸爸
You're here.
你在这里
Molly's coming.
莫莉要来了
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
He needs your help to complete his mission.
他需要你的帮助来完成他的任务
He needs you to get Molly to do something that has to be done.
他要你让莫莉完成必须完成的事
Far away.
在很远的地方
I'm not sure I understand.
我不明白你的话
He needs to do something to her,
他要对她做些事
and he needs to be stronger to do it.
他要变得更强大才能办到
Stronger?
更强大
He's going to need to feed again.
需要再喂他一次
Like what he did with that sheriff.
就像你对警长做的那样
You won't see me again unless you help him.
你不帮他 就再也见不到我了
I'm all right. It comes and goes.
我没事 一会儿就没事了
You have to pull it together.
你得坚持住
We don't have time for you to detox.
我们没时间给你排毒
If you go soft, I'll leave you.
如果你不行了 我就会抛下你
That's why I left Molly.
就是因为这样我才丢下莫莉的
I thought you said you got split up.
你不是说你们分头行事吗
You left her in there to die?
你留她在那等死
I didn't have any choice.
我别无选择
You didn't see what it made me see.
你没见过它逼着我看的东西
Well, did it make you leave a friend to die,
它逼你丢下朋友等死了吗
or was that your call?
还是这仅仅是你的一面之词
I don't know what you imagine.
我不知道你在想什么
Some kind of second coming or the care
再来一次或者是去照料喂养
and feeding of your new pet alien.
你的新外星宠物吗
Either way, you don't have a clue.
不论如何 你根本就不懂
That thing has to be stopped.
必须要阻止那玩意儿
Connections must have come loose.
一定是零部件松了
I really appreciate this.
真的多谢你
Yeah, rough roads out here, man.
这里的路比较崎岖 兄弟
Happens all the time.
经常这样
Uh, my wallet's just inside.
我钱包落屋里了
Oh, we got a pot of coffee on.
对了 我们正在煮咖啡
I bet you'd like a cup.
一起来喝一杯吧
Yes, I would.
好啊
Is this what it takes for it to do what it does?
想让它运作就得这么做吗
There are two kinds of feedings.
有两种喂养方式
I bring it food,
我给它带去食物
and it seems to grow at an exceptional rate.
它似乎在以惊人的速度成长
And then there's this.
然后就变成这样了
What its other half needs.
它的另一半需要如此
They don't die, but they are different after.
他们不会死去 不过之后会发生变化
You try to make your peace with it.
你要试着与它和平共处
Mommy.
妈咪
Look what I made.
来看看我做了什么
Everything comes at a cost.
凡事皆有代价
We can have our Katie back.
只要凯蒂重回我们的怀抱
I don't care about the rest.
其他的事我都不在乎了
I promise you,
我向你保证
they're just here as a backup.
他们来这只是做后备
We just want to make sure we do this right.
只是为了确保我们万事顺利
You go in there with all these guys,
你和这群人一起去那儿
it's not gonna go right.
事情不可能会顺利
I hope you told them to say good-bye to their families.
希望你让他们和家人道别了
Molly, I'm not the enemy here.
莫莉 我不是来和你对着干的
I care about exactly what you care about.
你在意的事正是我也关心的
Look, I'm sorry about this.
听着 我很抱歉
I really believe that this is the best way to do it.
我真的觉得这是做此事的最好方法
With force and more armed men?
采用武力和更多武装人员吗
I don't think that's the way to do it.
我可不觉得应该这样做
Like I said before, it's just a contingency.
正如我之前所说 这只是为了以防万一
Molly.
莫莉
Your baby... it's half yours
你的宝宝 一半是你的
and half this... other.
另一半是那个 东西的
And yes, it's trying to protect you.
它在试图保护你是没错
And yes, it wants you, but this other...
它需要你 但这个东西
Frankly, it would be presumptuous
老实说 认为它和我们的
to believe that it thinks like we do.
思维方式一样 就太自以为是了
Because he wants to live?
就因为它想活下来吗
And needs his mother?
因为它想要妈妈吗
I guess I'm presumptuous.
我那就是自以为是
And I guess I'm cautious.
我只想小心行事
Look, we both want the same thing.
我们的目标是一致的
We both want to keep your baby safe.
就是护你的宝宝周全
I'll keep my baby safe.
我会保护好我的宝宝
"'I won't,' said Alice.
"我不会" 爱丽丝说到
"'Off with her head!' the Queen shouted
"砍掉她的脑袋" 皇后
"at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.
高声尖叫 但没人动
"'Who cares for you?' said Alice.
"谁在乎你啊" 爱丽丝说
"She had grown to her full size by this time.
这次她恢复了原本的身高
'You're nothing but a pack of cards!'"
"你们不过是一堆纸牌而已"
"At this point,
这时
"the whole pack rose up into the air
整副牌蹿到空中
"and they came flying down on her.
接着冲爱丽丝飞来
She gave a little scream, half of fright..."
她发出一小声尖叫 一半是出于恐惧
She's here.
她来了
It's time.
是时候了
Go talk to your offspring.
去和你的后代聊聊吧
You want to meet your son?
你想见见你儿子吗
Go ahead.
去吧
He's waiting.
他等着呢
So, you're doing fine.
你恢复得不错
No permanent damage was done.
没有造成永久性损伤
Marcus is in intensive care.
马库斯在重症病房♥
But the bleeding's stopped.
但流血已经止住了
He's tough.
他很坚强
He's gonna pull through.
他会脱离危险的
Good.
太好了
The baby?
孩子呢
Right there.
就在那儿
It was close for a while, but he's a tough one, too,
他一度命悬一线 不过他也很坚强
and he's doing great.
他现在很健康
Do you want to touch him?
你要摸摸他吗
Come on.
来
I'll help you up.
我帮你
Come on.
来吧
You're doing good.
做得很好
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表