剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You want to tell her?
你想亲自告诉她吗
Go ahead.
说吧
I got accepted into school.
我被学校录取了
I had my last meeting with the principal this morning.
我今早和校长最后见了一次面
We're gonna wait for you to get back for the orie...
我们会等你回来再去新生介
Ben?
本
I'm detecting interference from a solar flare.
我检测到了太阳耀斑的干扰
Shall I attempt to restart after it passes?
干扰结束后需要我再次尝试连接吗
Sure.
好的
Attempt to re...
尝试再次...
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
There has to be some kind of explanation.
这其中肯定有什么别的原因
How 'bout you made a mistake.
原因也许就是你搞错了
Molly, I ran every single sample from your tether twice.
莫莉 我对你的每个样本都检查了两遍
Are you sure there was no one else?
你确定当时没有别人了吗
How many times are you gonna ask me this?
你到底要问我几遍
And even if there was, you know I can't get pregnant.
就算是有别人 你知道我无法怀孕的
We tried for years.
我们尝试了很多年
Were you taking the fertility drugs?
你还有吃促生药物吗
No. No.
没有了
I-I stopped taking those way before Ethan.
伊森来之前很久我就不吃了
I'm just asking every rational question I can think of for the report.
我只是问一些我能想到报告里需要的问题
You can't put this in the report.
你不能把这事写进报告
Molly, this report goes straight to director Sparks.
莫莉 报告是直接递交给斯帕克斯局长的
I can't lie.
我不能撒谎啊
I'm not asking you to lie.
我没有叫你撒谎
I'm asking for some time.
我是想叫你给我一些时间
As my friend.
就算为了朋友
As your friend, I should be admitting you for observation right now.
作为你的朋友 我现在就应该把你收治观察
That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
这正是我最不想要的结果
I just got back to my family, Sam.
我刚刚与家人团聚 山姆
I don't want to end up in quarantine.
我不想被隔离
Just give me some time to figure it out before I tell John.
只需要在告诉约翰之前给我些时间思考下
At the humanichs project
在人工生命计划中
we recognize that we live in a world of machines.
我们发现自己生活在一个机械世界中
Most of us
我们大多数人
interact with one form or another from the time we wake up
在醒来之后 都会与一两个形体进行互动
until the time we go to sleep.
直到我们去睡觉
We've outsourced many of our day-to-day activities to robots
我们把每天的大部分行为委托给机器人
That have made our lives way more efficient,
它们让我们的生活更加有效率
but in the process we've removed the all-important element
但是这种行为却移除了所有人际交流中
of human connection.
重要的元素
Deep down, we all know that robots are not really human.
内心深处 我们都知道机器人不是真人
A medi-assist bot has
一个医学助理机器人在
100% accuracy rating when administering a vaccine,
注射疫苗上有百分之百的准确率
but it cannot comfort a child
但是它不能安抚一个
who's afraid of the needle.
害怕针头的孩子
A task-android can process your bank deposit,
一个任务机器人可以处理你的银行存款
but it can't share your joy
但是它不能和你分享
when it helps you buy your first home.
帮你买♥♥下第一所房♥子时你的快乐
It turns out the true uncanny valley
结果是 这现实中神秘的裂痕
isn't visual at all. It's the valley of genuine connection.
是完全不可见的 那是真实感触的裂痕
The goal of the humanichs project is to bridge that divide
人工生命的计划就是要消除这个隔阂
by bringing humanity to the machine.
将人性赋予给机械
How are we going to do that?
我们要怎么做呢
By creating an artificial intelligence designed
制♥造♥一个人工智能
from the very beginning to seek connection.
其最初设计的目的就是寻找人际交流
Programmed not by ones and zeroes that we type into interfaces
不是使用我们在界面中敲下的1和0
but by day-to-day human experience.
而是由人类每天的经验来编程
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
let me introduce you to my son.
让我来介绍一下我的儿子
Ethan.
伊森
Go get 'em, rabbit.
去镇住他们吧 小兔
Harmon Kryger.
哈蒙·克雷格
He passed away before I came on board.
他在我来之前去世了
Were you close?
你们很亲近吗
Yeah.
是的
He was a good guy. So I heard.
他是个好人 我听人说过
Dr. Woods, I'm Gordon Kern.
伍兹博士 我是戈登·科恩
The new deputy director.
新的副局长
That would be me.
那就是我了
It's a tragic situation.
这情况真是惨
Shall we?
这边请
I have to be honest. I spent all weekend preparing
老实说 我花了一整个周末来看你的日志
to grill you on your logs.
准备问你些问题
But your work is incredibly thorough.
但你做事真是滴水不漏
Leaves very little left to the imagination.
很少有你顾不到的地方
There was one thing.
但有件事儿
The gap. Yes, the gap.
裂隙 对 就是裂隙
Well, that's easily explained, actually...
其实那很好解释的
If you don't mind, we'll wait for director sparks.
如果你不介意 我们等一下斯帕克斯局长
I know he has questions.
相信他也有些问题
Well, there's something I'm sure everyone in this room is...
我相信大家一定
curious about, but we're all either too...
对有件事儿很好奇
polite or too embarrassed to ask.
但却羞于启齿
The robot uprising, am I right?
那就是机器人叛乱 对吧
What's to stop the humanichs from overthrowing us one day
要是有一天机器人集体起义
and enslaving their human overlords?
想要推♥翻♥制♥造♥他们的人类该怎么办
Is that the question?
是不是这个问题
Absolutely nothing.
这都不算事儿
How then would an owner control and manage their behavior?
那他们的主人人类怎样规范他们的行为呢
It's not a master-slave relationship.
这不是什么主仆关系
My partners and I believe if we want machines to be more human,
我搭档和我认为如果我们想让机器更有人性
we have to give them the human experience.
我们得让他们有一些做人的体验
They have to learn like children learn.
他们得像孩子一样学习
The humanichs brain learns right from wrong,
像我们一样去
good from bad, the same way we all did.
区分对错和善恶
For the most part.
当然是在大多数情况下
What do you mean, for the most part?
你这么说是什么意思
Well, there is no guarantee with any child,
谁也不能保证一个孩子的行为
because, in the end, they're free to choose their own path.
因为到最后 路都是他们自己选择的
Dr. Woods, my name is Femi Dodd.
伍兹博士 我是费米·多德
I chair a number of programs for Mr. Yasumoto.
我参与了很多安本先生的项目
What is the protocol in the event your experiment fails?
如果最后你的实验失败了怎么办
Do you have an emergency plan for their shutdown?
有没有什么应急方案关闭他们
To preserve their power? Absolutely.
你是指让他们稳定下来吗 当然有
It's called interlude mode.
这叫间歇模式
Do you mind?
能演示一下吗
Excuse me, Dr. Woods. I'm sorry.
抱歉 伍兹博士
I didn't mean for the resting mode.
我说的不是休眠模式
I meant for their termination.
我说的是终止模式
To kill them?
杀了他们吗
That wording is a bit inelegant but yes.
这么说有点粗鲁 但没错
Do you have a child?
你有孩子吗
I have a daughter.
有个女儿
Do you have a plan to kill her?
你有计划杀死她吗
My daughter's a human being.
我女儿是人类
I don't understand the difference.
我不明白两者的差别
Well, for starters, she has a soul.
首先 她有灵魂
With all due respect, Ms. Dodd,
恕我冒犯 多德女士
There is no such thing as a soul.
灵魂根本就不存在
What you call a soul,
你所谓的灵魂
I call a cumulative effect of a lifetime of experience.
我想只是一个人毕生经验的累积
Simple information traveling
一些很简单的信息通过
in the neuropathways in your daughter's brain.
神经系统传达到你女儿的大脑里
Believe it or not, Dr. Woods,
不管你信不信 伍兹博士
there are plenty of people in this world who still believe
世界上仍有很多人相信
that there is more to us than can be explained by science.
科学并不能解释世间的一切
Well...those people are idiots.
呵呵 因为那些人都是白♥痴♥
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表