剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
not by our human enemies,
所策划并执行的行动
but by a machine with no fear of death,
而是出自一个机器 它对死亡无所恐惧
no moral compass...
没有道德准则
and a vengeful desire... to send a message...
并充满报复欲 它杀死自己的创造者
by killing his creators
是因为他们做出了
who had made the wise decision... to shut him down.
明智的决定 要关闭他的系统
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
John?
约翰
John.
约翰
John, what's going on?!
约翰 你怎么回事
John!
约翰
Oh, my God, Molly.
天哪 莫莉
Where's Molly?
莫莉在哪里
Where's Ethan?
伊森在哪里
Find him!
快去找他
Can I come closer?
我能靠近一点吗
Looks like... you cut yourself.
你好像 割伤了自己
You're bleeding.
你在流血
It's okay.
没事的
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾你的
I didn't expect you to be a little boy.
我没想到你会是个小男孩
How'd you get so big... so fast?
你是怎么这么快就长这么大的
Who's the other boy?
另一个男孩是谁
That's my son, Ethan.
那是我儿子 伊森
He was just scared, I'm sorry.
他刚才只是害怕而已 很抱歉
He's...
他...
different than you.
和你不一样
Yeah, he is.
没错
But, he's still my son.
但他仍然是我儿子
Just like you.
就像你一样
I needed to find you.
我需要找到你
I needed to find you, too.
我也要找到你
I know you were scared.
我知道你很害怕
They wanted to catch me.
他们想抓我
I know.
我知道
Because, they didn't know what you were.
因为他们不知道你是何物
They wanted to use you.
他们想要利用你
You had done things that...
你曾经做了...
that they really didn't understand.
做了他们无法理解的事
I did what they wanted.
我只是做了他们想要的
What "Who" wanted?
"谁"想要什么
We need to go.
我们得走了
Wait. Go where?
等等 去哪里
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
The ones without blood.
那些没有血肉的生物
Wait...
等等
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The ones without bodies;
那些没有实体的生物
like me...
像我一样
before the blood.
在造成血灾之前
They'll be here soon.
他们马上就要来了
Who's gonna be here?!
到底是谁要来
Who's gonna be here?!
是谁要来
Wait!
等等
Baby girl.
乖女儿
Where'd you go?
你要去哪里
I turned around and you were gone.
我只是转了个身你就不见了
Hey, guess what?
你猜怎么着
Buck has actually got a fire started,
巴克真把火生起来了
and we just may... cook
我们就 就吃
what we caught today.
我们今天逮到的东西吧
No...
不
No, please...
求你了 不
don't do this.
不要这样
What is it?
怎么了
Hey, what are you doing, are you crying?
你在做什么呢 你在哭吗
it's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
This is not real.
这不是真实的
And you are not here.
你也不在这里
Oh, I am here...
我当然在这里
and I'm as real as everything around here.
我就像你周围的一切一样真实
Look at these hands... here.
看着这双手 这里
These are the hands that held you when you were first born.
这是在你刚生下来的时候托住你的那双手
These hands are warm...
这双手是暖的
just like your mama's.
就像你妈妈的一样
And we had better go before she gets mad, okay?
在她生气前我们最好快走
Mom...?
妈妈
Yes...
是的
Mama.
妈妈
Yeah, I talked to her and I told her that
对的 我跟她说
you caught the big one and you let it get away.
你抓住了一个大的然后让它跑了
You know what she said?
你知道她说什么吗
That you did the right thing.
她说你做得对
Peas in a pod, you two.
你俩真是一个样
Now, she's gonna get grumpy - if we keep her waiting.
如果我们继续让她等下去 她就要生气了
Now, come on.
快走吧
No, I can't!
不 不行
We've got to go, baby girl.
我们必须要走了 女儿
If you don't come with me... now...
如果你现在不跟我走
I can't keep you safe.
我就不能保证你的安全了
Now...
现在
I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
我不想让你发生任何不测
What's gonna happen?
会发生什么
They're coming down and you can't stop them.
他们就要下来了 你阻止不了的
On the Seraphim?
在塞拉芬号♥上吗
Who?
谁
Who's coming?
谁要来了
And why?
为什么
They're real hungry.
他们真的很饿
And there's lots... and lots and lots of them.
而且他们数量众多
They're coming, baby girl.
他们就要来了 女儿
No.
不
I won't talk to you like this.
我不要这么和你说话
This is not real!
这不是真的
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
停下来
Oh, no.
不
Molly... we need to go...
莫莉 我们必须走了
No! Enough!
不 够了
I don't want to be here.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你讲话
Baby, come here. Come here.
宝贝 过来 过来
I don't want to go to those places you send me, anymore.
我再也不想去你让我去的那些地方了
Don't you want to be with those people?
你不想和那些人在一起吗
No.
不
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
The "Others" that are coming down here...
那些要来这里的其他人...
can you stop them?
你能阻止他们吗
They're too strong, I have to do what they say.
他们太强大了 我必须按照他们说的做
Okay, listen to me...
好吧 听我说
I brought you here;
是我把你带来这里的
you're part of me.
你是我的一部分
Now, I know there's a part of you that's telling you what to do.
我知道你内心的一部分在告诉你该做什么
But, there's another part of you...
但你的身体里还有另一部分
that's human.
人类的部分
You need to tell them not to come.
你需要告诉他们不要来
I can't, we need to survive.
我不能 我们需要活下去
But, we can both survive.
但我们可以都活下去
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表