剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Earth antennas are shot.
与地球联♥系♥的天线坏掉了
Protocol says I gotta prep the escape pod.
程序说我得准备逃生舱
Why?
为什么
A party.
办派对啊
I'm gonna hang a disco ball,
我要挂上闪光灯球
invite the French.
邀请法国人来一起玩
We gotta go, Katie.
我们得走了 凯蒂
If we can't contact Earth, we need to evac the ship
如果与地球失联 我们就得在24小时内
in a reentry vehicle within 24 hours.
乘再入飞行器撤离此飞船
Problem is, our spare oxygen generators are stuck in the shed
可问题是 我们的备用制氧机放在仓库里
and I can't get the doors open.
我打不开门
We've been having a fungus problem up here.
这里一直有真菌问题
I'm thinking that's what's messing up the controls.
控制装置可能就是被真菌弄坏的
Sean...
肖恩
Hey, hey... What's the matter?
怎么了
I can't get in a pod again.
我不能再进逃生舱
II can't. It's okay.
不行 没事的
I'm sorry. I-I'll figure it out, I'll...
对不起 我会想办法的
I'll get over it, I'm...
我会想办法克服的
We'll just take a little more time.
慢慢来
Okay?
好吗
Come here.
过来
So you said "No"?
你拒绝了吗
Yeah, I told Jackson "No".
是的 我拒绝了杰克逊
You want me to go?
你要我去吗
Why do you ever go back? Huh?
你为什么要回去
You're drawn to it.
你被此所吸引
Well, yeah, but... I-I want to be here, too.
是的 但是我也想留在这里
Okay, maybe this time you're not going to space,
也许这次你不用进入太空
but-but you're... you're not here, either.
可是你的心却不在这里
But I-I am here, I...
我的心就在这里
Let me be honest now. Please.
实话实说吧
I love someone whose heart has been broken more than once.
我心爱的你已经心碎了不止一次
Marcus, the baby...
马库斯 还有那个孩子
I... I get it.
我 我明白的
You've always been looking for something,
你总是在找寻
searching for something you lost.
找寻你所失去的东西
And I know you loved them, and I accepted that.
我知道你爱他们 对此我没问题
But-but I thought... I thought you would heal.
但是我以为你的伤口会愈合
I-I-I thought you would be able to put it all behind you
我以为你会放下那些伤痛
and-and really be here,
真正和我在一起
with us, with the family you have.
和我们在一起 和这个家在一起
What is it I was supposed to do, John?
那你说我该怎么做 约翰
Just forget about Marcus and the baby?
就这样忘记马库斯和那个孩子吗
No, I never wanted you to forget them.
我不是要你忘了他们
I just... didn't expect you to see them again.
我只是...没想到你会再见到他们
Isn't there someone
就没有人让你
that you would give anything to see again?
为了再见他一次而放弃一切吗
Yeah.
有
You.
就是你
John...
约翰
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want us to be like this.
我不想我们变成这样
All I'm asking for is a way to talk about it.
我只想找到跟你沟通的方法
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you, either.
我也不想失去你
This is my family.
这是我的家庭
We both forget that.
我们都忘了吧
I don't want to fight anymore.
我不想再吵下去了
You are the most important person in the world to me.
你是我在这个世界上最重要的人
Dad? What are you doing?
爸爸 你在干什么
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Gina! Lock the door!
吉娜 关上门
Ethan! What did you do?
伊森 你干什么
Gina, unlock the door.
吉娜 把门打开
Hey, Pam, it's Julie.
帕姆 我是朱莉
Listen, I need a favor.
你帮我个忙
You know the EX-200 joint
记得几年前我们设计的
we designed a few years ago?
EX-200型号♥的关节吗
I need you to send me any information you've got
请把序列号♥EX265444G7的
on the recipient of serial number EX265... triple four G7.
接受者的所有资料发给我
Thanks. Patient's name is Odin James.
谢谢 患者姓名是奥丁·詹姆斯
What?
什么
Are you sure you have the right number?
你确定你序列号♥没打错吗
So what is his name?
那么他的名字是什么
That's "Hutchinson" with a "T"?
字母里有个T的哈钦森吗
Yeah. Thanks. Got it.
谢谢 收到了
I have been unable to access
由于设备故障
the oxygen generators we need for our return
我无法获得我们返程所需的
due to equipment failures,
氧气发生器
so I'm gonna take a look on the Aruna escape vehicle for some spares.
所以我得去阿鲁纳的逃生舱看看那里有没有备用的
Also, Katie Sparks has had an adverse reaction to the thought of
还有 凯蒂·斯帕克斯在获救后
boarding another pod so quickly after being rescued.
排斥在短时间内登上别的太空舱
For her own well-being,
为了她着想
I may need to sedate her
让她顺利登上救生舱
in order to get her on board.
我可能需要给她用镇静剂
Anyone who receives this message,
收到这条信息的人
please contact the ISEA.
请联♥系♥国际空间探索机构
Let them know we're alive
让他们知道我们还活着
and ready to commence evac and reentry.
并且准备撤离 回到地球
This is Sean Glass of the Seraphim Space Station.
我是塞拉芬站的肖恩·格拉斯
Ben, did you get all that?
本 你录好了吗
Of course.
好了
Send it out on our shortwave emergency transponder.
用短波紧急广播发射
Ship to ship is our best chance of someone picking it up.
舱对舱发射别人接收到信息的概率最大
Not a very good chance.
机会非常渺茫
Keep the statistics to yourself, please.
统计数据你自己知道就行了
Thank you. I'm such a klutz.
谢谢 我真是个马大哈
No worries, dear.
没事 亲爱的
It's nice seeing you again.
很高兴再见到你
He's such a private person.
他不喜欢与人交际
You're good for him.
有你陪他很好
He's a bit of a mystery to me, too,
他对我也有点神秘
if it makes you feel any better.
如果这样能让你好受点
I'm just going to grab my phone.
我要去找我的手♥机♥了
Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
你介意我用一下卫生间吗
I can show myself out. Oh, that's fine.
我可以自己离开 请自便
Okay.
好
All right.
好
Repeat what you just told me for the camera;
我想你把刚才告诉我的
I love it.
对录像再说一遍
I don't like rules.
我不喜欢规规矩矩
Whose rules?
谁的规矩
My dad's.
我爸爸的
Why not?
为什么不喜欢
All right, it's just you and me in here;
没事 这里只有我和你
break a rule.
打破规矩
Right now.
现在就做
What would you do...
如果他们试图关闭你
if they tried to shut you down?
你会怎么做
I wouldn't want to find out.
我不想知道
The dire events today
今天的可怕事件
are tragic proof, that we have gone out of our depth
是悲剧的证明 是我们在设计制♥造♥
when it comes to engineering artificial intelligence.
人工智能的时候不自量力的证明
The explosion at Yasumoto Towers
发生于安本塔
that destroyed the Humanichs Corporation laboratory
并炸毁人工智能会社实验室的爆♥炸♥
was a terrorist attack.
是一次恐怖袭击
Planned and executed
它不是我们的人类敌人
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表