剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
for Yasumoto Corporation to invest in at this time.
对安本株式会社的投资来讲风险过高
The board's decision will have to stand.
董事会的决定必须服从
We have responsibilities to our shareholders.
我们对股东是有责任的
Of course. Yeah, I fully understand.
当然 我完全理解
I-I really just appreciate your time.
我 很感谢你抽出时间
However, as a private citizen,
不过 作为一个普通市民
I would not be bound by those same responsibilities.
我不会被那些责任束缚
How is it?
味道如何
Good. Do you want to try? Okay.
很好吃 你想尝尝吗 当然
That is good.
真好吃
Want to try mine?
想尝尝我的吗
Sure.
当然
I like yours better.
我更喜欢吃你的
Want to switch?
想交换吗
Okay.
好的
Excuse me, ma'am.
打搅一下 女士
Here you go. No, thanks.
给你一个 不用 谢谢
This one is for you.
这是给你的
It's already paid for.
已经付过钱了
By whom?
谁付的
He's gone. Sorry.
他已经走了 抱歉
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
Mom! You made me drop my ice cream!
妈妈 你害我把冰淇淋掉地上了
Okay. Look, have this one.
好吧 给你这个
I don't want that one.
我不想吃那个
I want another one... like this.
我还想要一个 这种的
Okay, this is the one you chose.
这个才是你选的
I don't want it anymore.
可我不想要了
Let's go.
我们走
I want another ice cream. Ethan!
我还想要个冰淇淋 伊森
We have to go right now.
我们必须马上走
No! Ethan!
不 伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?!
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan.
伊森
It was like this when I found it.
我发现它时就这样了
Your hair looks really pretty.
你的发型很好看
I don't know what's going on with him,
我不知道他怎么了
but he is not the same as when I left here.
但是我离开这儿时他不是这样的
No, he's not.
是不一样了
He's a year older.
他长大了一岁
That is not what I'm talking about.
我不是这个意思
He's changed.
他变了
And so have you. That's called life.
你也变了 生活就是这样
That's the consequence of our family
家人分别的久了
being apart for so long.
就会产生这种结果
It takes time to reconnect.
关系需要时间才能恢复
And I'm trying.
我在努力了呀
Uh, are you? Yes.
是吗 是的
Because it feels like you're pulling away from us.
但我觉得你离我们越来越远了
I don't know what's happened,
我不知道发生了什么事
but I've felt it, and he's felt it, too,
但是我感觉到了 他也是
ever since you got back.
自从你回来就感觉到了
Well, it wasn't that easy before I left here.
我走之前也没有很容易
Not easy like it was for you.
我从来做不到你那么轻松自如
We've always seen him differently.
我们对他的看法一直不同
I see him as our son. And so do I.
我把他当亲生儿子 我也是啊
But the way he looked at me today --
但是他今天看我的样子
you should have seen it.
你是没有见到
It was almost as if he hated me.
简直像是他很恨我
He doesn't hate you, Molly. He loves you.
他不恨你的 莫莉 他爱你
He doesn't love me.
他不爱我
He executes a series of commands
他只是在执行一系列
that you've programmed into him.
你输入他的命令程序而已
He approximates a behavior that resembles love.
他做出了近似爱的行为
But that's not love.
但那不是爱
I don't know what's going on with you,
我真不知道你怎么了
but you have to figure it out, because that kid
你自己想清楚吧 因为这个孩子
is the closest we're ever gonna get to being parents.
是我们成为父母的最大希望
I got the funding from Yasumoto.
安本批准了我的资金申请
We start immediately.
我们马上就要开工了
Camera recording.
开始录像
Marcus.
马库斯
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
You need help?
你需要帮助吗
Help.
帮助
What can I do?
我能做什么
Do.
做
It's okay.
可以的
It's... okay.
可以 的
It's okay.
可以的
It's okay.
可以的
It's okay.
可以的
It's okay.
可以的
It's okay.
可以的
Molly.
莫莉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
Well, you didn't say anything that wasn't true.
你所说的都是事实
This opportunity with Yasumoto,
由安本提供资金
it may not be the ideal time, but,
可能不是最理想的 但
Molly, if we can make it work...
莫莉 如果我们能成功...
We'll make it work.
我们会成功的
Have I said congratulations?
我跟你说恭喜了吗
No. congratulations.
没有 恭喜
Reentry can be a challenge
结束长♥期♥任务
after this kind of extended mission,
重新投入生活颇具挑战性
especially if there are spouses and children involved.
尤其是涉及配偶和子女时
So, the agency would like us to meet for a few sessions.
所以局里给我们安排了几次会面
I want this office to be a sanctuary for you.
你可以把我的办公室当作你的庇护所
A place where you can
一个你可以
talk about anything and everything.
随心所欲畅谈的所在
We didn't have this resource in place
我们没给你的同事 克雷格博士
for your colleague, Dr. Kryger. We should have.
提供这样的资源 我们本该给他提供
The agency believes a lack of attention to his mental state
局里相信忽略他的精神状态
was a factor in his suicide. I agree.
是导致他自杀的原因之一 我同意
Why don't we begin with your own assessment
我们从你在过渡期的
about where you are in your transition.
自我评估开始吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Physically?
身体上吗
Whatever you'd like to share.
你想分享什么都行
Physically.
身体上
Emotionally, mentally.
情绪上 精神上都可以
Okay.
好
Beginning playback.
开始回放
Harmon?
哈蒙
It's me.
是我
I'm real.
我是真实的
It's not like on the Seraphim.
这次跟在塞拉芬上不一样
You're not hallucinating.
这不是你的幻觉
Everybody thinks you're dead.
大家都以为你死了
I-I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have come here.
我不该...我不该来这里
Harmon. Talk to me.
哈蒙 告诉我
What happened? Molly?
怎么回事 莫莉
Dinner's ready.
晚饭准备好了
I'll find you.
我会找你的
Until then, be careful.
在那之前 小心点
Don't trust them.
别相信他们
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表