剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
It's not fair, Alan, bringing me back here.
带我回到这里 艾伦 这不公平
I brought Mrs. Wimberley's truck.
我跟温布利太太借了卡车
My car barely made it up the hill.
我的车很难爬上山
Anya, after you see what I want to show you...
安雅 等你看了我想给你看的东西之后
...if you still want to go, I promise I'll bring you back.
如果你还是想走 我保证会带你回来
You sure?
你确定吗
Drones don't lie.
无人机不会撒谎
This is Anya Sparks' car.
这是安雅·斯帕克斯的车
Sparks must have figured out someone could find it.
斯帕克斯肯定知道会被人发现
Had her meet him here, picked her up.
于是就约她在这里见面 然后接她走
Yeah, the drones didn't think of that.
无人机可不会想到这个
Now what do you want to do?
你现在想怎么办
They must be hiding someplace in these hills.
他们肯定藏在山里的某个地方
Well, you used to be a cop.
你以前是警♥察♥
Time to act like one.
是时候再扮一回了
It looks like a kidnapping case.
看上去是个绑♥架♥案
This man took a small child.
这个男人带走了一个小孩子
You should talk to Sheriff Dugan when he gets back.
你们应该等杜甘警长回来后跟他谈
Sheriff Dugan is currently on a call.
杜甘警长现在出警去了
You can wait around for him, if you'd like.
你们可以在这等他
When do you expect him?
他大概什么时候回来
Any minute, unless he stopped off
随时 除非他中途
for a burger at Jay Jay's.
去杰杰家吃汉堡
It's not every day we get to host a couple of Feds.
毕竟我们不是每天都需要招待联邦警♥察♥
We'll check back later.
我们待会再来
Coming?
走吗
Alan, why did you drag me up here?
艾伦 你为什么一定要带我来这里
It won't make any sense if I tell you.
如果我跟你说了就没有意义了
I just have to show you.
我必须让你自己看
This...
这...
This place has too many memories.
这地方有太多回忆
I never should have come.
我不该来的
Please, Anya.
拜托 安雅
You've come this far already.
你都已经到这里了
You know me.
你了解我
I've never had the kind of faith that helped with anything.
我从未有过那种正面的信念
But seeing this...
但看到这个
Just promise me you'll give it a chance.
答应我你会给它一次机会
Give what a chance?
给什么机会
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
Mommy.
妈咪
She's real.
她是真实的
It's not possible.
这不可能
You can touch her.
你可以摸摸她
It's not possible.
这不可能
I was gone...
我曾经离开过...
but now I'm back.
但现在我回来了
Sheriff Dugan,
杜甘警长
there were two federal agents here about a kidnapping.
有两个联邦探员来这儿查一个绑♥架♥案
They should still be in town
你想找他们的话
if you'd like to try and find them.
他们应该还在镇上
A kidnapping?
绑♥架♥案
Your drone footage from the Wimberley Woods
温布利森林的无人机录像里面
shows a man who matches their description of the kidnapper.
有个男人符合他们对绑匪的描述
I've notified Nancy.
我已经告诉南希了
And if you'd like,
如果你需要的话
I can cross ...
我可以交叉对比...
What'd you want to go and do that for, Dugan?
你这是想干什么 杜甘
I'm gonna need a BIN number for the requisition form
我得找到机器号♥来填物料申请单
if it's not blown all to crap.
假如号♥码没被炸掉的话
Nobody gets it, do they?
没人懂 对吧
Gets what?
懂什么
The miracle of all this. Life...
这个奇迹 生命...
somewhere else in the universe.
在宇宙中的其他地方也存在
Life that we can...
那种生命体...
I mean...
我是说...
you had a child with it.
你和那种生命体繁衍了后代
So, what was it like?
所以说它是什么样子的
Your encounter.
你遇见的那个
I guess the reason I'm asking is
我想我之所以会问
I've heard some pretty hairy stories.
是因为我听过一些让人毛骨悚然的故事
It must've been terrifying.
一定很可怕吧
No. It wasn't.
不 不可怕
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I mean, if this is hard to talk about.
如果这让你难以启齿的话
I just, I-I want to know what to expect.
我只是 我只是想有个心理预期
No. It's-it's not hard.
不 不是难以启齿
I saw someone.
我看见了一个人
He died a very long time ago.
他很久以前就去世了
And-and just to see him again was...
而重新见到他 真是...
well, it was beautiful.
真是太美好了
This was Marcus Dawkins?
是马库斯·道金斯吗
From the academy?
研究院的
He, uh...
他...
died in a car accident, right?
死于一场车祸 是吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yasumoto gave me your file.
安本给了我你的档案
I read through it on the flight.
我在飞机上通读了一遍
Yeah. It was him.
是的 就是他
You see, that's the real miracle here.
你瞧 那就是个真正的奇迹
The fact that they can bring back
他们能将你失去的人
the people that you've lost.
重新带回你身边
Well, I didn't just lose him.
我不仅失去了他
I lost our baby in that same crash.
在那场车祸里我还失去了我们的孩子
I'm sorry. That's, um... that's tough.
很遗憾 经历这种事确实不好受
And I think that's exactly why he came to me.
而我觉得正因如此 他才来找我的
It's not just that we get to see the people that we lost.
我们不仅仅能再次见到自己失去的人
It's like we get to start again.
就好像我们还可以重新开始
You know, we-we-we get to go down a new path.
我们 我们 我们踏上了新的道路
If that is your child's gift,
假如那是你孩子的天赋
to guide us down these alternate pathways,
这种引领我们走上新道路的天赋
then this is truly what I've always dreamt of seeing.
那这还真是我一直梦想能看见的
A moment of punctuated equilibrium.
这体现了间断平衡论
An evolutionary leap forward.
是进化大♥跃♥进♥
Your child could be that leap.
你的孩子可能就是那一跃
Well, you know...
你知道...
you know, I'm not one of these blue marble ladies.
我可不是那些蓝色球女士
So... "Blue marble ladies"?
所以... "蓝色球女士"是什么
Well, you know, astronauts go to space
宇航员到太空中去
and they see the Earth and...
看地球时...
it looks like a big, beautiful blue marble.
地球就像个美丽的蓝色大球
And then they start to think
然后他们开始觉得
that everything is all peace and love.
万事万物都是和平友爱的
Well, the universe doesn't care about us or our survival,
实际上宇宙并不在乎我们或我们的死活
so I never bought into any of that.
所以我从不相信"和平友爱"那一套
I mean, 99.9% of every species
我的意思是 曾经存在过的所有物种
that has ever existed has now gone extinct.
99.9%都已经走向灭亡了
Cheerful world view.
真是令人"振奋"的世界观啊
My point is we care about our survival
我的重点是 即使情况并不好
even against those odds.
我们还是关心自己的生存问题
We're still here.
我们仍存于世上
I mean, that's what evolution is, right?
这就是所谓的进化 对吧
Maybe... every bad thing that's happened
也许...发生的一切不好的事
is just a result of him trying to live,
只是因为他试图生存下来
trying to protect himself.
试图自保
Exactly.
正是如此
And that's why we need a different approach.
所以我们才需要一个不同的方法
We should get going. You ready?
我们该走了 你吃完了吗
We'll take the check.
这边结账
Right away. Thank you.
马上就来 谢谢
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表