剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You want some more?
你还想挨揍吗
Ethan.
伊森
Hey. Thank God. What happened?
谢天谢地 出什么事了
Let me see.
让我看看
Did you fall off the bike?
你从自行车上摔下来了吗
No.
没有
Then what?
那这是怎么回事
I told you last night-- you can't just go riding off
我昨晚告诉过你 你不能
on your own like that.
自己骑车出来
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I just wanted to explore.
我只是想探索一下
We need to get you back to the lab.
我们得回实验室
Come on.
来吧
Damage detected.
检测到损坏
Please contact the nearest maintenance facility
请联络离您最近的维修设施
at your earliest convenience.
请在合适时间从速办理
I want to take him home.
我想把他带回家
It's a busted-up sweeper bot.
那是个炸坏了的清洁机器人
It doesn't work anymore.
不能再工作了
I want to take it.
我想带走他
By the time I got to Claypool,
当我赶到克莱普尔时
the team had already let her slip away.
她已经逃之夭夭了
They executed the containment scenario.
他们施行了围堵方案
She just got the better of us.
但她就是运气比我们好一点
We're abandoning Claypool.
我们将要废弃克莱普尔
Sir? Tonight.
什么 今晚
We're moving the offspring to the contingency site.
我们要把后代转移至应急地点
The teams know what to do.
团队知道该怎样做
Yes, sir.
是的 局长
And, Gordon...
戈登
Taking into account last night's break-in,
考虑到昨晚这种闯入事件
our investor would like that security threat eliminated
我们的投资人想要我们在转移前
before we move the Offspring.
除掉威胁我们安全的人
I thought you convinced him that she might be necessary.
我以为你说服他认识到了她存在的必要性
She crossed the line.
她做得太过分了
We can't take any more chances.
我们不能再冒险了
Come with me.
跟我来
They're moving the offspring.
他们要转移后代
We don't have to go in.
我们不需要进去
They're bringing it out.
他们会把它带出来
Tonight.
今晚
We can get him?
我们能劫到他
The truck carrying the mobile incubator will be heavily guarded.
卡车运送的移♥动♥保育箱会有重兵把守
But if all goes to plan-- if we can pull this off--
但如果按计划进行 如果我们能做到
we'll have a few hours
我们会有几小时时间
to get the offspring to the ISEA.
把后代送到国际空间探索机构
I'm sorry, but the word "offspring" just...
对不起 但是后代这个词
It-it feels so...
感觉很...
Alien.
像外星生物
Look, I don't know how we...
我不知道我们...
astronauts
宇航员
are gonna pull off a truck heist without...
怎么去抢劫一辆卡车 连...
There's a vulnerability
克莱普尔下部构造那里
in Claypool's infrastructure.
有个薄弱点
I'll detonate an explosive on the main transformer
我会在主变压器上引爆一枚炸♥弹♥
as soon as the offspring truck is clear of the building.
就在后代的卡车离开建筑之后
With the power cut,
没有了电力
the system will drop the garage gates to protect the building.
系统会降下车♥库♥门来保护建筑
We can then split the truck off from its security convoy.
我们就可以把卡车和护送车队分开了
Okay, what about the guys
好 那开车的人
driving the trucks? We'll neutralize them.
要怎么办 我们消灭他们
Oh, we're neutralizing now, are we?
现在都要开始消灭别人了 是吗
We're not. I am.
不是我们 是我
Can you drive a truck?
你会开卡车吗
Yeah.
会
Then worry about that.
那就去担心它吧
The rest is on me.
其他的我来办
No, well, we're all at risk here.
不 我们都有危险
Sparks gave me an order to kill you before they move it.
斯帕克斯命令我在他们移♥动♥前杀了你
This is our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Okay, Rabbit, let's fix you.
好了 小兔 开始修理吧
So, they just grabbed your bike for no reason?
他们无缘无故就抢你的自行车吗
I could have stopped them if I was stronger.
我够强壮的话就能阻止他们了
Don't move.
别动
Don't be so hard on yourself. It was two against one.
也别太怪罪自己 他们是两个人
I should be stronger.
我应该更强壮的
Damage detected.
检测到损坏
Please contact the nearest maintenance facility
请联络离您最近的维修设施
at your earliest convenience.
请在合适时间从速办理
They were hurting the bot.
他们在伤害机器人
Seriously, if you keep moving, I'm gonna turn your mouth off.
说真的 你要再动 我就关掉你的嘴
Can you help me fix him?
你能帮我修理他吗
Got my hands full fixing you.
修你我都忙不过来了
Are they gonna throw him away?
他们会扔掉他吗
He looks pretty beat up.
他看起被揍得挺惨
I don't think he's able to perform his function anymore.
我觉得他已经没法再用了
What's my function?
我的用途是什么
We made you...
我们制♥造♥你
so that you could find your own function.
就是让你来找到自己的用途
That's why you're special.
这也是为什么你很特殊
Nobody wakes up on this planet and knows their purpose.
没有人一出生就知道自己的用途
But I'm sure you'll find yours.
但我觉得你肯定会找到自己的用途
He's come a long way since then.
从那之后 他经历了不少
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For accusing me of locking you out of Ethan,
抱歉指责我禁止你访问伊森
or for barging into my apartment in the middle of the night?
还是抱歉在大晚上闯入我的公♥寓♥
You choose.
你来选吧
You shouldn't fret over Ethan rebelling against his programmer.
你不该因为伊森反抗自己的程序设计者而烦躁
You wanted a kid, you got one.
你想要个孩子 现在有了
It doesn't concern you
难道你不担心
we no longer have access to his programming?
我们以后再也无法访问他的程序了吗
I can't speak to your concerns as a parent,
我无法体会你作为他父亲的那种担忧
but... we set out
但是 我们的目的
to create a machine that approximated a human,
就是创造一个近似人类的机器
and he just asked me what his function is.
他刚才还问我他的用途是什么
Ethan is questioning his own existence, John.
伊森在质疑他自己的存在 约翰
It doesn't get much more human than that.
不会有比这个更像人类的事了
Hey, sorry I missed the facial lesions.
抱歉错过了面部损伤事件
John said little man was a trooper.
约翰说那小家伙像士兵一样勇敢
He was much more than that. He's changing, Charlie.
他可比那强多了 他在改变 查理
He's thinking about things--
他在思考事情
not just processing, but thinking.
不是处理 而是思考
Great!
太好了
We're making a neurotic.
我们在造一个神经病
That seems like cause for celebration.
感觉我们该为此庆祝一下
You want to get a drink, or we can eat some food?
你想去喝一杯 还是吃点什么
You eat? Of course you eat. I mean, you hungry?
你吃东西吗 当然吃 我是说你饿吗
Look at me: I'm thinking.
看看我 我在思考
I'm actually meeting someone.
我其实和人有约了
Orion? Odin.
猎户 是奥丁
You've been spending a lot of time
你倒是花了不少时间
with this all-father of the gods.
和这个众神之父在一起啊
What do you actually know about this guy?
你真的了解这个男的吗
I know he minds his own business.
我知道他不多管闲事
Yeah, but I bet if you ran a search on him,
是啊 但我打赌你去查一下他
Mr. Perfect wouldn't seem so perfect.
这完美先生就不会那么完美了
You ran a search on him?
你调查了他
I mean, if I did, I'd just be looking out for you.
如果我查了 也是为了保护你
If you did, it wouldn't feel that way.
如果你真查了 我可不会觉得是为了我
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表