剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
The owner of the company, Joseph Claypool,
公♥司♥的持有人 约瑟夫·克莱普尔
made his fortune mining buried impact craters for meteorites,
通过开采陨石撞击坑的矿物发财
precious minerals.
宝贵的矿物
One day...
有一天
...I was mining a new impact site.
我在开采一个新的撞击坑
I fell into a deep hole and was trapped.
我掉入一个深坑被困住了
There was no rescue effort,
没有人进行救援
no attempt to save my life.
没有人试图救我
I came to terms with death.
我濒临死亡
I prayed for it, welcomed it.
我请求死亡到来 欢迎它到来
But I was not alone down there.
但我并不是自己在那下面
The meteor,
那颗陨石
more precious than anything I'd ever mined before...
比我以前开采过的都要宝贵
Each day, I expected to die.
每天 我都在等待死亡
But strangely,
但不可思议地
I survived.
我生存下来了
My injuries healed.
我受的伤全好了
A month after being swallowed by the earth...
就在我被困矿洞一个月后
...I walked out of it healed.
我完好无损的走了出来
Days later,
几天后
I came back for the rest of the substance that kept me alive.
我回去寻找那种让我活下来的物质
That's what this is?
就是这个吗
Claypool gave me a stake in the company to buy my silence.
克莱普尔为了封我的嘴给了我一些股权
Eventually, with the help of the substance,
最终 在这种物质的帮助下
I outlived him.
我比他活的长
I outlived them all.
我比他们所有人都活得长
I spent the money on research
我花了很多钱去研究
to discover the origin of that rock.
那块石头的组成
It took 25 years to find the rest of
我花了25年最终找到了
that asteroid and its orbit.
那颗小行星和它的轨道
Another 29 years before we landed on the moon.
又花了29年登陆了月球
That's a long time to wait.
你真的等了很久啊
Over 140 years.
140多年
And the deeper we explored in space,
我们对宇宙的探索越深入
the closer we got to that asteroid,
我们就离那个小行星越近
until finally we sent the Aruna.
最终我们派去了阿鲁纳号♥
We found something far more extraordinary than the substance.
我们有了一些比这种物质更惊人的发现
We made contact with the architect of eternal life.
我们接触到了永生的缔造者
So the Aruna and Kryger and me...
所以阿鲁纳和克雷格还有我
all of this
所有这些
was because you were afraid to die?
就因为你怕死吗
We were both chosen, Molly.
我们都是被选中的 莫莉
I found the rock...
我找到了那块石头
...you brought this life force here to Earth.
而你把这种生命力量带来了地球
And we want the same thing.
我们的目的是一样的
The promise of a life without the consequence of death.
没有死亡的生命
Your child offers that chance.
你的孩子提供了那种机会
You could be with Marcus again.
你可以再次和马库斯在一起了
Isn't that what you've always wanted?
这不正是你一直想要的吗
If it wasn't an illusion,
如果那不只是幻象
but a reality...
而是真实存在的
wouldn't you do anything?
你不会做些什么吗
Where's Sparks?
斯帕克斯在哪里
D wing. Richards is debriefing him. Why?
D区 理查德在跟他做简报 怎么了
Molly!
莫莉
Sparks.
斯帕克斯
You'd never let Katie go.
你绝对不会让凯蒂走的
I should have known that.
我早该料到的
You're too late.
你太迟了
It's already done.
一切都结束了
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
Shouldn't you be asking yourself the same question?
你不该问你自己同样的问题吗
Any word from mission control?
任务控制中心有消息了吗
No word, Sean.
没有 肖恩
And they received my message?
他们收到我的消息了吗
It seems our sat comm is down.
我们的卫星通讯好像中断了
Running a systems check now.
马上运行系统检查
Thanks.
谢谢
This is the Triomphe trying to contact the Seraphim. Come in.
凯♥旋♥号♥呼叫塞拉芬号♥ 接通
Hey. Hi. Yes.
你好 你好
This is Sean Glass on the Seraphim Station.
这里是塞拉芬站的肖恩·格拉斯
We are requesting to dock with your station.
我们请求与贵站对接
Has this been scheduled with mission control?
任务控制中心对此有安排吗
No.
没有
We just performed a 5-8-4 retrieval.
我们刚刚对5-8-4号♥进行了修复
5-8-4? Is it one of ours?
5-8-4 是我们的吗
It appears to be an ISEA-issue craft.
看起来是一艘国际空间探索机构的飞船
We'd like to dock with your station.
我们希望与贵站对接
Okay. I'll guide you in.
好的 我指导你接入
Ben, initiate docking protocol.
本 启动对接程序
Initiating.
启动中
Sean Glass?
肖恩·格拉斯
Yes. Welcome.
是的 欢迎
Sorry.
对不起
Haven't had any human contact in about a month.
我已经有一个月没有与人类接触过了
So, you found an escape pod?
你们发现了一个逃生舱吗
We towed it in.
我们把它拾取了
There was only a faint signal.
只有很微弱的信♥号♥♥
No signs of life.
没有生命迹象
Until we opened it and then...
直到我们把它打开
well...
然后
She said she's one of yours.
她说她是你们的人
Sean?
肖恩
Katie?
凯蒂
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表