剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I can have my office give you the contact information.
我可以让我的助理给你联♥系♥方式
There are also at-home therapy options,
医院也可以提供上门治疗
if you don't mind a simulant.
如果你们不介意用模拟装置
Now, I really need to be going.
我真的得走了
Oh, "A simulant"?
一个模拟装置
An artificially generated therapy option.
是一种人工生成疗法
The units are excellent.
药物用量都很精确
A robot therapist?
机器人治疗师吗
I-I don't know that I'd trust
我不太信任用这种东西
that kind of thing helping my wife.
来帮助我的妻子
Do they really work?
真的有用吗
Just get in touch with my office.
你和我的办公室再联♥系♥吧
Come on.
快点
Uh, sorry. I...
抱歉 我
I-I just to, uh, thank you again.
我只是想再次表示感谢
And, uh, did you, did you give me you contact information?
你把联♥系♥方式给我了吗
You know, uh, I'll let you escape now.
算了 我就不打扰你了
Thanks for all the help.
谢谢你的帮忙
This proves it.
这能证明
They tried to make me think I was crazy.
他们试图让我认为自己疯了
There was a baby.
我真的有怀孕
Okay, but why admit to getting you pregnant,
好吧 但为什么承认让你怀孕
and then cover it up?
却又要掩盖此事呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But this blood analysis shows that it was part me.
但是血液分♥析♥显示这是我身体里的一部分
And this other DNA-- well, I've never seen anything like it.
而这另一组DNA 我从未见过这样的排序
So what Sparks was saying
所以斯帕克斯说
about me being the father, that's...
我要做父亲了 那是
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I believed him when he said it was ours.
当他说这孩子是我们的时候 我相信了他
But I've gotta find out what they did to me.
但是我得查出他们对我做了什么
You said it yourself: the only way is from the inside.
你自己也说了 唯一的办法就是深入内部
So I've gotta get myself back to work,
所以我得回去工作了
pretend I believe their story,
假装我相信他们的鬼话
act crazy and confused,
表现得疯狂 困惑
and chalk it all up to a bad reentry.
将这一切归咎于这次糟糕的回归
Act like you believe it, and they will, too.
要表现得相信他们 他们才会相信你
We can't trust anybody, John.
约翰 我们谁也不能相信
Not Sam, not anybody.
不能相信山姆 任何人都不能信
No.
是的
But we can trust each other.
但我们可以信任彼此
Do you think we...?
你觉得我们...
I've been worried as hell about you.
我一直非常担心你
They told me that you were admitted to a hospital
他们和我说今早是直升机
after an airlift this morning.
把你送进医院的
I had to get away, okay?
我不得不离开
I panicked. I'm sorry.
我慌了 抱歉
You could've killed us both.
你差点害死我们俩
I was trying to help you, Molly.
莫莉 我只是想帮你
Help me.
帮帮我吧
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
It was crazy of me thinking I was pregnant.
我以为我怀孕了 这简直是太疯狂了
I'm-I'm embarrassed that I lost touch with reality like that.
这样迷失自我 脱离现实 我感到很难看
It's painful to see someone you love
看着心爱的人举止异常
not act like themselves.
是很痛苦的事
Yeah, well, I-I-I scared everybody I loved.
是 我吓坏了所有我爱的人
Okay? Even myself.
包括我自己
I need another chance.
再给我一次机会
I want to come back to work.
我想回来工作
I'm not Kryger.
我不是克雷格
No, you're not.
是的
He wasn't as strong as you.
他不像你这么坚强
But I suggest you take some time.
但是我建议你先休息一下
You think about this. No, no, no, no.
好好想想吧 不不不
I worked too hard for everything I've got.
我那么努力才得到现在拥有的一切
I don't want to lose that now.
我不想现在失去
All right.
好吧
We're all here to help you get healthy, Molly.
莫莉 我们都愿意帮你恢复健康
But I won't lie to you.
但是我不会骗你
Given your condition,
鉴于你目前的状况
we'll be watching you very carefully.
我们会认真地观察你
I'd expect that.
我也希望如此
I'm not gonna let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you're there.
我知道你来了
You smell better than anyone else in this building.
你是这栋楼里气味最好的人
Well, that's not saying much.
这还用说嘛
You know, you should go away more often.
你该多离开几次
While you were gone,
你不在的时候
I found out that you were wrong about two things:
我发现你对两件事的看法是错的
First, oh, that, uh, sales rep was trying to seduce me.
首先 推销员想要勾引我
I wasn't imagining it.
那可不是我想象出来的
I'm happy for you, Danny. I'm sure it had nothing
我为你高兴 丹尼 我相信x7f
to do with that centrifuge he was trying to sell.
他不是想借此把离心机卖♥♥给你
You know what? Promise me.
你要答应我
When our research makes a deep-space colony viable,
我们的研究使外太空移♥民♥成为可能时
I get to go first. By myself.
我要自己一个人先去
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
"Mind"? I've been hanging out with our dead worms.
介意什么 我一直和死虫子混在一起
Speaking of which...
说起这个
This is the cam from the deep-space probe
这是外太空探测器的摄像头
as it was returning to the Seraphim on the mission.
回到塞拉芬执行任务时拍摄的
So, this was about... 6,400 miles up,
大约上升到6♥4♥00英里时
where all the worms died-- right... there.
蠕虫都死在了 那里
Yeah, well, I was looking at that.
虽然我在看着
But I couldn't find anything. Either could I...
但没有任何发现 我也是
which only leaves one possibility.
所以只有一个可能性了
You messed up and contaminated the samples
在探测器离开空间站前
before the probe left the station.
你在混乱中污染了样本
Right. No, wrong.
对 不 不对
You don't mess up. Hey!
你从不混乱的 莫莉
Do you want to do this another time?
需要下次再聊吗
No, no! Um, go.
不用 继续
Well, I kept at it, and then I discovered. this.
我没有放弃 然后发现了这个
Oh, a new filter.
一个新的滤波器
I called it Algorithm Danny 5.
我称它为丹尼演算法五号♥
But, here, here, here. Watch.
这这这 你看
Right at 6,392 miles out.
在6392英里处
It's a wave of interlaced energy fields
出现了交错的能量场波
I mean, it oscillates so fast,
它振荡得非常快
no single frequency shows up.
以致没有单频出现
That's why we never found it.
所以我们没有发现它
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的东西
So, it moves like energy, but it contaminates.
所以它像能量一样移♥动♥ 但会污染样本
More like a spore.
更像是孢子
What is it?
它是什么
Where did it come from?
从哪儿来的
I don't know.
我不知道
Looks like you found our worm killer.
看来你找到了我们的蠕虫杀手
Hey, John.
喂 约翰
Ethan?
伊森
When?
什么时候
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
He did it on his own.
他自己做到的
Julie noticed it first.
朱莉先发现的
20 minutes ago, everything just comes back up.
二十分钟前 全部都恢复过来了
He's asleep, but he's in there.
他在睡觉 但他有意识了
He's smiling.
他在笑着
Wouldn't you?
你不也是吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表