剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Nothing. Daddy!
没什么 爸爸
Well, I-I-I might've snapped at him back in town.
我在市里的时候说了他几句
You did what? Hey, hey, hey, well, I thought
你干了什么 我觉得
that the kid was not gonna be reacting like that.
那孩子不会有这种反应吧
He's a robot.
他是个机器人
What happened?
发生什么事了
Well, uh, we all went to the Anchor Bar,
我带他去了船锚酒吧
you know, to toss a few rings for the guys.
给大家丢几个环扣玩
And was doing fine until he tanked the last toss.
他百发百中 可最后一次搞砸了
You used Ethan in a bar game?!
你利用伊森在酒吧玩游戏
Have you been drinking?
你是不是又开始喝酒了
Ah, well, I just had a... little pop.
只喝了一点含酒精的软饮料
Wait, wait, wait a minute.
等等 等等
Did it ever occur to you
你俩有没有想过
that maybe your son ran away because of you?
儿子出走是因为你们
Don't you think he knows what's going on here--
你以为他不知道你们在搞什么吗
all these secrets and lies?
又撒谎又保密的
What kind of trouble are you in anyway?
你们到底惹上了什么麻烦
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
All these secrets and lies.
神神秘秘 没一句真话
You're both acting like a bunch of fugitives!
你们的举动就像逃犯
And-and don't you pretend that it's my fault.
别想把这个也推到我头上
You guys are running away from something
你们是在躲着什么东西
and you're not admitting it.
却死不肯承认
Coming from the expert.
你可真是专家啊
All right, all right! That's enough!
好了 好了 吵够了没有
We need to contact the sheriff.
我们得跟警方联♥系♥
Is there a local search and rescue out here?
当地有没有搜救队
Yeah. Okay.
有 好
Call them. Until they get here,
给他们打电♥话♥ 在他们到之前
we'll search for Ethan ourselves.
我们先自己找伊森
We go separate directions.
我们分头找
Your dad stays here in case he wanders back.
你♥爸♥爸留在这里 以防他自己走回来
He's smart. He won't stay out long.
他很聪明 不会在外面待太久
Okay? Okay. Wait, wait, John...
行吗 行 等等约翰
What if it's Sparks?
如果是斯帕克斯搞的鬼怎么办
Well, we have to stick with what we know.
只能先走一步看一步了
Ethan was yelled at.
伊森遭到责骂
He's programmed to react as a human.
他被编写了人类的反应
So he just probably ran off.
应该只是自己跑掉了
He's in these woods waiting for us to come get him.
他就在林子里等着咱们去找他
Okay? Right. Okay, okay, okay.
好吗 对 好的 好的
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Mom!
妈妈
Clear.
准备好了
Fire in the hole.
找出那个孔
Did you see the direction he ran?
你看到他往哪个方向跑了吗
It's somewhere in this direction.
应该是这个方向
My back was only turned for a minute.
我只不过转了个身
We'll need a piece of your grandson's clothes
我们需要一件你外孙的衣服
so the dogs can track his scent.
好让警犬追踪他的气味
We don't need the dogs. There's enough of us.
我们不需要警犬 人手够多了
We can search ourselves. A-Any word from Molly?
我们可以自己找 莫莉那边有消息吗
No, not at all. Then we need to get your men out there
完全没有 你得把搜救队派出去
as soon as possible, please. Just hold on.
越快越好 先别冲动
That's dangerous terrain. I got 400-foot cliff banks
这一带地势险恶 一百多米高的悬崖
straight down to the water, so it's gonna be
下面就是水域 所以用警犬
a hell of a lot easier to find your son
追踪你儿子的气味
if the dogs could track his scent.
会让搜救工作简单得多
Well, I'm afraid that's not possible. Why not?
恐怕这样行不通 为什么行不通
Because he doesn't have a scent. Come again?
因为他没有气味 再说一遍
He's a, he's a Humanich. A what?
他是... 他是一个人造人 一个什么
A robot. He's built to look like... us.
一个机器人 外观被制♥作♥成人型
I know exactly what you mean.
我完全明白你的意思
I read all about those things.
我读了不少相关资料
We're done here.
收队
Sorry, Doc, but I'm not risking my men and dogs
抱歉 博士 我不能让我的警员和警犬
to track down a machine. We can find him when the sun rises.
冒着危险去救一台机器 等天亮再找吧
But that's hours from now. Where do you think you're going?
还有好几个小时才天亮呢 你要去哪
I'm going to find my son.
我要去找我儿子
My wife is out there looking for him.
我的妻子还在林子里找他
If you won't help me...
如果你不帮我...
Maybe we can fan out and go in four different directions,
也许我们可以把人手散开来 向四方搜救
we could... What? Doc? Stay out of this.
可以... 什么 博士 别再搅合了
It's not like the thing is gonna starve to death or freeze.
他又不会饿死或冻死
Please. Please, he-he can be in real danger.
求你了 他可能真的有危险
Ooh, of what?
什么危险
Rust?
生锈吗
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan.
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan, talk to me!
伊森 说句话呀
Ethan!
伊森
Come on, baby. Come on.
来 宝贝 来
Oh, come on! This is ridiculous.
拜托 这也太离谱了吧
We can't stay here. You hit a cop.
我们不能待在这里 你袭♥警♥了
What did you expect-- a La Quinta?
还想怎么样 送你去度假吗
You're here till morning.
天亮才能走
Can I at least have my phone so I can call my wife?
至少让我给我妻子打个电♥话♥吧
Yeah. I'll ask the sheriff.
好 我问问警长
I'm sure he's in a giving mood.
我确定他现在心情一定好极了
John...
约翰
Please, Quinn. Not now.
拜托 奎恩 别说
Molly will find him.
莫莉会找到他的
Island's been cleared of all personnel.
岛上没人了
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No, Gordon. We're done here.
没了 高登 这就结束了
That's funny.
真有意思
What's that?
怎么了
Feels more like we're just starting.
我感觉 这更像是个开头
I'll see you back on the mainland.
回去再说吧
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表