剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
And I trust her.
我相信她
Hey, hey. How long has this been going on?
什么时候开始出现这种情况的
Since I was on the Seraphim. Before I came home.
在塞拉芬上 我回家之前
I saw somebody. Who?
我看见了一个人 谁
Marcus.
马库斯
And-and Tim?
还有...还有蒂姆吗
Tim is a whole other story.
蒂姆完全是另一回事
I spent the whole night talking to him.
我整晚都在跟他说话
I saw other people talking to him.
我还看见别人跟他说话
I can't keep going on like this, John.
我不能再这样下去了 约翰
Something is happening to me.
我肯定哪里出问题了
It was a lot easier when I only had to worry
以前我一次只需要担心一个人员
about one crew at a time.
那样容易很多
Make sure everyone was safe,
确保每个人安全
make sure they all got back alive.
确保他们活着回来
Now I've got 20 different missions going,
现在我有20个不同的任务同时进行
teams rotating in and out.
团队轮流替换
I thought I had a handle on it,
我以为我掌控得很好
but after my daughter died up there,
但在我女儿死后
after Katie died,
在凯蒂死后
I was probably due a career change.
我或许该换份工作了
I just didn't see it ending like this.
我没预料到事情会发展成这样
How much longer is this gonna take?
还需要多长时间
Let me see if I can get an answer for you.
我帮你问问看看
I have Dr. Barton here wondering when she can get
我身边的巴顿医生想知道
in her office. Please advise.
她什么时候可以去她的办公室 请回复
Someone will be here in a minute.
马上会有人过来
Tell them I'll come back later.
告诉他们我一会儿回来
Dr. Barton's computer goes to the lab.
把巴顿医生的电脑送去实验室
All files on Molly Woods, everything.
还有所有关于莫莉·伍兹的文件资料
Molly, you have a call from Dr. Barton.
莫莉 巴顿医生来电找你
Sam? Where's Molly?
山姆 莫莉在哪里
She's on her way to see you at the Med Center.
她正在路上 要去医疗中心找你
Who'd she go with? Director Sparks.
她跟谁一起去的 斯帕克斯局长
Sam? Call ended.
山姆 通话结束
Dr. Barton.
巴顿医生
Yes?
什么事
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里
Molly, you're going to be fine.
莫莉 不会有事的
You just have to trust me.
你要相信我
Pull over.
停车
I can't do that.
不行
Pull over!
停车
Molly. Molly, stay in the car.
莫莉 莫莉 留在车里
Pull over!
停车
Clear.
没人
They're gone.
他们离开了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表