剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
He told me not to...
他不让我...
He told you not to damage your sen-ceptors.
他不让你破坏自己的感受器
Right?
对吗
And I promise you won't.
我保证不会的
See?
看到了吧
I'd never steer you wrong, buddy.
我绝对不会骗你的 哥们
Guys like you and me,
你跟我这样的人
we got to stick together.
我们得团结一致
Right?
对吧
Esther?
埃斯特
Oh, my God.
天哪
Stop!
住手
He needs him.
他需要他
Why?
为什么
He's hungry.
他饿了
I can get him food.
我可以给他拿食物
Not that kind of hungry.
不是那种饿
I wouldn't answer that.
我劝你还是不要接为好
I think it's time we had a talk.
我觉得是时候我们该谈谈了
You took my baby from me?
是你把孩子从我身体里取走的吗
We thought we could lessen the danger
我们以为把孩子置于我们的控制下
with it under our control.
可以减少它带来的危险
We were wrong.
但是我们错了
We took away the one thing it truly needed--
我们让它离开了它唯一真正需要的东西
its mother.
它的母亲
And that didn't occur to you
你们把它从我身体里取出来时
when you were cutting it out of my body?
就没有想到过这点吗
Or when you decided to lock it in some basement?
或者你决定把它关到地下室的时候呢
I made a mistake.
是我做错了
Damn right you did.
你当然错了
Now he's out there with Sparks.
现在他跟斯帕克斯在外面
Alone, scared,
孤单害怕
trying to defend himself.
想保护自己
That's why I'm offering you my help.
所以我才要主动帮你
To do what?
帮我♥干♥什么
To find it.
找到它
After everything you've done to me?
看看你对我的所作所为
Why would I trust you?
我凭什么相信你
We both want the same thing, Molly.
我们的目标是一致的 莫莉
To see your baby live.
我们都想让你的孩子好好活着
I know how badly you want this.
我知道你有多么急切
You made your way
那里戒备森严
into a heavily guarded facility last night.
可昨晚你都想办法进去了
You risked everything.
你赌上了一切
I'm offering you another chance.
我现在是在给你第二次机会
Say I find him.
如果我找到了他
Then what?
然后呢
Bring him back.
带他回来
I have the resources to protect him
我有资源可以保护他
and keep your family safe.
并且保证你家人的安全
Together, we can show the world
我们一起 可以向世界展示
his true potential.
他真正的潜能
I can't do that by myself.
我自己一个人做不到
You don't have to.
我不会让你一个人
Dr. Woods,
伍兹博士
meet Dr. Mason.
这是梅森博士
It's an honor.
很荣幸
I'm probably your biggest fan.
我可能是你的头号♥粉丝了
Dr. Mason is an expert on theories of extraterrestrial life.
梅森博士是外星生命理论研究专家
I also have a master's in psychopharmacology
我还有精神病药物学硕士学位
and a doctorate in psychology.
和心理学博士学位
And that's just what they give degrees in.
都是这两个领域的最高学位
More than that,
更重要的是
I'm a believer.
我相信
I'm on your side.
我相信你
I want to help you change the world.
我想帮你一起改变世界
I don't want to change the world.
我不想改变世界
I just want to find my baby.
只想找到我的孩子
Then let me help you.
那就让我帮你吧
How do I find him?
我要怎么才能找到他
Director Sparks disabled
斯帕克斯局长离开前
the tracking device on his vehicle before he left town,
把他车里的追踪装置解除了
but his ex-wife did not.
但是他前妻没有
I know where she's going.
我知道她要去哪里
That's near a campsite called Wimberley Woods.
那里在温布利森林野营地附近
They used to go there in the summer.
他们以前夏天经常去避暑
Don't worry, Daddy.
不用担心 爸爸
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都不会有事的
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
If anyone's gonna find her, Yasumoto...
要是有人找到她 安本...
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Hey, um, Odin, he seems nice.
话说 奥丁人好像不错
He is.
确实
He's crazy about you.
他对你很着迷
I don't know.
是吗
Well, he'd be crazy not to be.
他要是不着迷才不正常
Speaking of the devils,
说曹操曹操到
how was the tour?
玩得怎么样
Oh, it was great.
很棒
Ethan.
伊森
I'm talking to you; how was the tour?
我在跟你说话呢 玩得怎么样
It was great.
很棒
Molly?
莫莉
John. Hey.
约翰 是我
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm okay. What's going on?
我没事 出什么事了
Sparks is out there with the baby.
斯帕克斯跟孩子在外面
I need to get him to a safe place.
我得把他带到安全的地方
Okay, I'll come with you. Stay where you are.
好 我跟你一起去 你留在那里就行
Yasumoto is gonna send somebody with me.
安本会派人跟我一起去的
Yasumoto? He has the resources
安本 他有资源
to take care of the baby.
可以照顾好孩子
He knows how important this is.
他知道这件事有多重要
Yeah, because I asked him to help,
对 那是因为我找他帮忙了
but this is not what I had in mind.
但是我没想到会是这样
I need to find him, John,
我得找到他 约翰
and I can't do it by myself.
而且我自己一个人做不到
I just wish you'd come to me instead.
我是希望你来找我帮你一起去找
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I just didn't have the time.
我没时间去找你了
Be careful.
注意安全
I will.
我会的
Sorry.
不好意思
I'm gonna need to take that.
手♥机♥我得拿走
We don't want anyone tracking us.
要是被人追踪到我们就不好了
Element of surprise and all.
你也不想出什么意外吧
Shall we?
可以出发了吧
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表