剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You were alone with Sam during the test.
检查的时候只有山姆和你一起
I wasn't with you when she warned you about Sparks.
她警告你斯帕克斯时我不在你身边
Everything I know about this pregnancy I know from you.
怀孕的这些事都是我从你那里听到的
And we both know you've been hallucinating.
而我们都知道你最近一直有幻觉
Yeah, well, I know when I'm hallucinating, okay?
产生幻觉的时候我是知道的 好吗
I've had a lot of practice lately.
我最近可练习了不少
I'm not saying it wasn't real to you.
我没有说这事对你来说不真实
I am not imagining a baby.
我没有幻想出一个孩子
Listen...
听着
it doesn't matter if I believe you or not.
不管我相信不相信你
But if I'm not sure it happened,
但如果我都不确定有没有
then I guarantee you the rest of the world
那我可以向你保证 世界上的其他人
will be certain it didn't.
肯定会断定根本没有
Okay.
好吧
You let me know if anything changes with Ethan.
如果伊森有情况就告诉我
Molly, where are you going?
莫莉 你要去哪里
It does matter, John,
那真的很重要 约翰
if you believe me.
你对我的信任
His program architecture is resilient.
他的程序架构复原能力很强
He's strong.
他很强壮
He gets it from us.
他从我们这里继承的
He gets it from Molly, too.
他也从莫莉那里继承了
Can I take a shift?
要我来换班吗
Soon.
等下
What happened out in those woods?
那片林子里发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we'll find out when he wakes up.
他醒来我们就会知道了吧
John?!
约翰
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Trying something. His systems are ready.
试点东西 他的系统准备好了
You can't engage his body yet!
你还不能链接他的身体
He needs some kind of stimulus.
他需要一些刺♥激♥
He needs to know we're here.
他需要知道我们在这里
It's too soon!
还太早了
Ethan?
伊森
Do you hear me?
你听到我了吗
Who are you?
你是谁
It's me Dad. Who are you?
是我 你♥爸♥爸 你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you? Who are you?
你是谁 你是谁
Shutting down.
关闭
How could you do that?
你怎么能做这种事
It's just as risky to do nothing.
这和什么都不做一样危险
So... that was...
所以 那个
that was... good?
那个是 好现象吗
The truth is Ethan is in an undiscovered country right now.
事实是伊森现在正处在未知世界里
Neither of us knows what's going on there.
我们谁都不知道现在是什么情况
The truth?
事实
How about you want to find out what Ethan knows
事实是你想搞清楚伊森是否知道
about what happened to Molly?
莫莉发生了什么事吧
I do, but I didn't put him at risk.
的确 但我没有将他置于危险中
Taking him to the island was putting him at risk.
带他去岛上就已经置他于险境了
You didn't even tell me you were going!
你甚至都没有告诉我你们去了
We built him together, John.
我们一起创造了他 约翰
From coding to body-mapping
从编程到绘制身体
through every stage of development,
以及所有的发展阶段
and then every big decision that needs to be made,
但每到需要做重要决定的时候
you just make it.
你都会独断专行
Did I need your permission to take him to see his grandfather?
我需要你的许可才能带他去看他外祖父吗
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不是在说这个
We were gonna find the best home for Ethan.
我们本想给伊森找一个最好的家
We were auditioning families
我们都在面试家庭了
when you just... took him home.
你却直接 把他带回家了
But you-you-you, you never objected.
但你 你 你从未反对过
What was I gonna say--
我要怎么说
I know you guys can't have kids of your own
说我知道你们不能有自己的孩子
but I think it'd be better for Ethan to be with someone else?
但我觉得伊森跟别人生活会更好吗
I'm not saying he's in the wrong place.
我不是说他不该去你们家
I know Ethan wouldn't be who he is without you.
我知道 没有你伊森不会成就伊森
But you're not his parent.
但你不是他的妈妈
And I don't need your permission to make any decisions here.
我做任何决定都不需要得到你的许可
You work for me.
你是我下属
We're not partners.
我们不是搭档
How's Ethan?
伊森怎么样了
I don't know.
我不知道
I was impatient.
我心急了
I tried to rush things.
欲速则不达
He's back to where he was.
他回到初始状态了
Molly...
莫莉
I want to believe.
我想相信的
If you can just help me see
只要你能帮我看清
how can all of this be true.
这整件事为什么是真的
Okay. I can't.
可是我做不到
Something terrible happened to me--
我身上发生了很可怕的事
unthinkable-- and I don't have proof.
无法想象的事 而我没有证据
Now, I know...
现在我知道
that's hard for you...
这对你来说很难...
You need a leap of faith.
你需要我无条件相信你
Yeah.
是的
But if I take the leap and I'm wrong...?
但如果我相信了 最后我却错了呢
And I'm crazy?
其实是我疯了吗
Nothing would make me happier right now
现在 如果是我疯了
than to be crazy.
我反而更开心
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
Please, don't give up on facts now.
求你了 不要放弃寻找真♥相♥
The only chance I've got is to keep fighting from the inside.
现在我唯一的机会就是打入内部继续抗争
But why would they keep you around?
但他们为什么还留着你
Well, because they think
因为他们觉得
they've neutralized the threat.
他们已经化解了威胁
Sam was the only one who had proof
山姆是唯一一个有验血报告
of the baby on that blood test.
可以证明孩子存在的人
And they tied her up pretty good.
但他们很好地掌控了她
They covered up everything.
他们掩盖了所有的事
Everything they knew about.
所有他们知道的事
The dog.
那条狗
Remember Gus?
记得格斯吗
Yeah. He bit me.
记得 它咬了我
Sparks doesn't know about that.
斯帕克斯不知道这事
Yeah.
是的
I gotta go call my dad.
我得去给我爸爸打电♥话♥
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
Baby girl.
宝贝闺女
Hey, what the hell do you want with a bloody towel?
你要一条带血的毛巾干什么
See you at 4:00
我们四点见
Dr. Beck, uh, do you have a moment?
贝克医生 你有空吗
John Woods. You treated my wife Molly.
我是约翰·伍兹 您医治过我妻子莫莉
Yes? I just wanted
有什么事 我就是想
to apologize for my behavior yesterday.
为我昨天的行为向您道歉
I had no right to come after you that way.
我那样对你真的很不应该
There's no need.
不用道歉
I see you didn't stay the night, like I asked.
我看到你们没有依我要求留下住院
Well, she was panicking,
她吓坏了
and I felt much better for her to be home. Sorry.
我觉得回家对她来说比较好 抱歉
As long as her symptoms didn't get any worse.
只要她的症状没有恶化
But you were right.
但你说得对
I-I was seeing what I wanted to see.
我只看到了自己想看到的事
We all do that. If you'll excuse me... Yeah.
我们都会这样 不好意思 是的
But she's getting worse. Uh, now that you've opened my eyes,
但她的情况恶化了 是你让我看清了事实
I realize she's been living in this,
我这才意识到她一直活在想象里
in this fantasy world for quite some time.
她在自己虚构的世界里活了那么久
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表