剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Dr. Woods. I am one of those idiots.
伍兹博士 我就是那些白♥痴♥中的一个
I'm sorry. I accept your apology.
抱歉 我接受你的道歉
No, I mean I'm sorry
不 我抱歉的是...
you're one of those idiots. That's enough.
你是白♥痴♥阵营中的一员 够了
How dare you... How dare you ask me
岂有此理 是你岂有此理 竟然问我
do I have a contingency plan to murder my son.
是不是有应急方案来谋杀我儿子
And you're asking us for funding that can unleash thousands,
你问我们索要足以在世界上投放数千计
maybe millions of these humanichs on the world.
也许数百万个人工生命的资金
It's a perfectly valid question.
所以这是个很合理的问题
What sort of controls and restrictions
你要使用什么样的控制及限制手段
would you put in place to ensure they behave properly?
确保它们会正常运行
And I gave you my answer, Mr. Segers.
我给你答案了 瑟格斯先生
Absolutely none.
完全没有
The security and life support systems
安全和生命维持系统
were back online almost immediately,
几乎立即就恢复了
but the communication system
但通信系统却在
stayed down for approximately 13 hours.
约十三小时后才恢复
As it says in my log book there, I spent most of that time
就像我在日志上记录的那样
trying to get the system up and running again, but,
我大多数时间都花在重启系统上了
unfortunately, I was unsuccessful.
但遗憾的是我没有成功
I then went to sleep for three hours,
然后我就去睡了三小时
and when I woke up, everything seemed back to normal.
当我醒来时 一切看上去都恢复正常了
It took you all that time to reboot Ben?
你真用了那么长时间去重启本吗
Have you ever tried to work on that thing?
你跟那种东西打过交道吗
No.
没有
During that 13 hours, did anything else happen?
在那十三小时里 有什么事发生吗
Anything anomalous?
任何异常的事
Related to the solar flare?
和太阳耀斑有关联的事
Everything is right there in the log.
所有的事都在日志上有记录
There's one thing I'd like to clear up.
我想搞清楚一件事
The security system records each quadrant
安全系统会用许多监控摄像头
of the Seraphim with banks of surveillance cameras.
记录塞拉芬每个区域的情况
Presumably, they were up and running
可以假定摄像头在紧急电源
as soon as that emergency power kicked back on,
一启动时就重启工作了
but that footage was deleted from the system's memory.
但那段录像却从系统内存里被删除了
There had been several
在前几个月也发生了
instances of interference in the months prior,
几起干扰事件
but none quite to this level.
但是没有到这种级别的
In the past, what I had done is
以前我曾经会拷贝
make a copy of the footage, just in case.
一份安全录像以防万一
I went to do the same thing this time,
我这次去做同样的事
but instead of copying the footage,
但我没有拷贝成录像
I accidentally deleted it.
而是不小心删除了它
The only record of that time
当时情况的唯一记录就是
Is what I manually entered into my log.
我手动输入到日志中的内容
I take complete responsibility for that error, sir.
我为这个失误负全责 长官
Well, sounds like we didn't miss much.
我们好像也没有错过很多东西
Just me swearing at a bunch of inanimate objects.
只是我对着一堆没生命的东西爆粗口而已
I'm still waiting for your medical examinations,
我还在等你的体♥检♥结果
but as soon as I've had a chance to review them,
但等我有机会复审那些结果
and you complete a series of psychiatric evaluations,
并且在你完成一系列精神状况评估后
we'll put this one in the books.
我们就会把这个入档
Psychiatric evaluations?
精神状况评估
Just a few meetings in addition to your post-morts.
除了汇报之前的操作记录 不过再参加几次会议
To help with your reentry.
只是为了帮你回归地球
It's a change in agency policy after what happened
自从去年哈蒙·克雷格事件之后
with Harmon Kryger last year.
机构政策改变了
I probably should have warned you before I brought you over.
叫你来之前 我也许应该先警告你
There's just as much bureaucracy
虽然我们现在转为私营企业
now that we're in the private sector.
但是官僚手续还是一样多
Sir, if you want to make it, you'd better leave now.
长官 如果您不想错过 最好现在就走
Off-campus meeting.
只是个分区会议
It's a pleasure to have you back, Molly.
很高兴你回来了 莫莉
You were missed.
我们很想念你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's ready.
他准备好了
Welcome back, Mr. Yasumoto.
安本先生 欢迎回来
We found something of an anomaly on the Seraphim.
我们在塞拉芬上发现了异常现象
An anomaly?
异常现象
Another solar flare knocked out the communications system.
另一次太阳耀斑中断了通信系统
Like Kryger. Yes.
就像克雷格 是的
But, unlike Kryger,
但和克雷格不一样的是
we're missing the security camera footage
我们缺少随后十三个小时的
for the 13 hours that followed.
安全监控录像
That seems like an unlikely coincidence.
这看起来不像是巧合
Even more so if you know the astronaut involved.
尤其是在你知道宇航员是谁的情况下
Molly Woods.
莫莉·伍兹
She claims she accidentally deleted it.
她声称是她不小心删除的
You don't believe her?
你不相信她吗
No.
不相信
Why not?
为什么
Because she doesn't make those kinds of mistakes.
因为她不会犯这种错误
This could be everything.
这可能是一切的关键
Stay close.
继续密切观察
About that.
说到这个
Her husband John gave a presentation
她丈夫约翰今天向你的董事会
to your board today, but was denied funding.
做了报告 但是被拒绝提供资金
I can only do so much from the ISEA.
在国际安全设备协会里我能做的也只有这么多
A gesture from you could put us closer to the family.
你的善举能让我们更接近这一家人
It might make it easier to keep an eye on her.
这样也许更容易监视她的一举一动
This is the last one.
最后一个部件了
John, you have an incoming call from Yasumoto Corp.
约翰 你有一通来自安本株式会社的电♥话♥
Dr. Woods.
伍兹博士
Hideki Yasumoto.
安本秀成
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Oh, please. Uh, it's an hon... It's an honor.
这 这是我的荣幸
The honor is all mine.
是我的荣幸才对
I have a very important mission today,
今天我有一个很重要的任务
and I think you're just the guy to help me.
我觉得你刚好能帮上忙
What kind of mission?
什么样的任务
It's a search.
一项搜索任务
A search for what?
搜索什么
I realized that in order to further the goal of humanics,
我意识到 为了进一步实现人工生命计划的目标
to give him a true human experience,
给机器人真实的人类体验
he needed to be part of a family unit,
机器人需要成为一个家庭里的一份子
to be raised in a home.
需要在家庭环境中成长
So, I brought him into ours.
所以 我把他带到了我们家
My wife and I struggled for years with infertility,
我跟我妻子因为一直没孩子努力了很多年
and, eventually, we were told we would never
到最后 我们被告知我们永远
be able to have a child.
无法有自己的孩子
That can have a profound effect on a marriage.
那会对婚姻产生巨大的影响
As happy as we were, there was something missing.
即便我们幸福 但也有美中不足
And-and that was Ethan.
那就是伊森
So, you see humanichs
所以 你将人工生命项目视作
as a cure for childless couples.
不能生儿育女夫妻的福音
Adoption, surrogacy-- those are all viable options...
收养 代♥孕♥ 这些都是可行的选择
Thank you.
谢谢
...But not everyone is a viable candidate.
但并非每个人都喜欢这样
There will always be people with a need
总会有人需要陪伴
for companionship and-and connection.
需要建立社会联♥系♥
If your board had let me finish,
如果你的董事会能让我讲完
I would have told them
我会告诉他们
that filling that void is way more important
填补那个领域的空缺比建立一处
than building a more empathetic service bar.
更善解人意的服务酒吧要重要得多
I'm sure you understand
你肯定明白
that the future you're proposing raises great moral questions.
你设想的未来会有很多道德问题随之出现吧
Yes, but it also raises great possibilities.
是 但那也带来了极大的发展潜力
I agree.
我同意
Unfortunately, the long-term prospects are too murky
不幸的是 如此长远的计划目前
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表