剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
Sure. I mean, take Ethan.
当然 比如说伊森
How do you guys...
你们怎么...
how do you guys control him?
你们怎么控制他的
We don't. Especially not lately.
我们不控制他 特别是最近
Actually the goal is to try
事实上我们的目标是
to get him to start thinking for himself.
让他开始独♥立♥地思考
So, you're saying that someday
所以你是说以后
he could have complete free will?
他可以拥有完全自♥由♥的意志
Can you imagine?
难以想象吧
We have to talk. Not now.
我们得谈谈 现在不行
Now! Pearce is dead.
现在就谈 皮尔斯死了
You could be next. If this is about
下一个也许就是你 如果是要
taking Sparks down, you have what you need.
扳倒斯帕克斯的话 你已经抓到把柄了
It's time to go public with the Aruna video
是时候将阿鲁纳视频公之于众
and let the chips fall where they may.
然后撒手不管了
It's about more than that.
事情没那么简单
I want to see it.
我要去看它
See what?
看什么
The baby. What?
那个婴儿 什么
Whatever it is, John, it's half mine.
不管它是什么 约翰 它都有我的份
It was inside of me.
它曾在我的肚子里
Not you. Me.
不是你 是我
I brought it here.
我把它带到了这儿
And every indication is it's still alive.
所有迹象表明它还活着
I don't believe this.
不敢相信你要这么做
And if it's out there...
如果它还在的话
...I'm gonna find it.
我要找到它
Dad?
爸爸
I'm gonna die up here.
我要死在这儿了
I just want...
我只希望...
Whatever you do...
无论如何
do not recover the ship. I repeat--
不要回收这艘飞船 我再说一遍
do not recover the ship!
不要回收这艘飞船
What kind of father sends his daughter
什么样的父亲才会让自己的女儿
into harm's way like that, Alan?
置于那种险境 艾伦
And then lies and covers the whole thing up?
然后还撒谎 掩盖一切
I know the Aruna was a secret mining mission,
我知道阿鲁纳号♥是去执行秘密采矿任务
and that Claypool bought Pearce an apartment to keep him quiet.
克莱普尔给皮尔斯买♥♥了一栋公♥寓♥来收买♥♥他
How much did they give you?
他们又给了你多少好处
Well, enough to get Pearce killed, I guess, right?
反正足够让你去杀皮尔斯了对吧
What was his life worth?
他的命值多少钱
And what about my baby?
我的孩子又值多少
How much did you get for that?
因为这个你拿到了多少好处
Careful, Molly.
小心点 莫莉
You're out of your depth here.
你这可是在玩火
What about Katie's baby?
凯蒂的孩子呢
Yeah. She was pregnant when she died.
没错 她去世时也怀孕了
Just like I was.
就跟我一样
Guess you're the one out of your depth here, Alan.
我看玩火的人是你吧 艾伦
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to know where my baby is.
我想知道我的孩子在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can find it.
但是我可以找到
No. I'll find it.
用不着 我自己会找到的
I got this far all by myself.
反正我是一个人走到这一步的
Before you go to bed tonight...
你今晚睡觉前...
...get down on your knees and pray
记得先跪下 祈求
for Katie's forgiveness.
凯蒂的原谅
Tonight and every night for the rest of your life.
从今晚开始 用尽你的余生去忏悔吧
It's not nearly gonna be enough.
虽然可能不足以弥补你的过错
But it's gonna be worth a try.
但是值得一试
Hey, wh-what are you doing up?
你怎么起床了
Did Julie adjust your sleep cycle?
朱莉调整了你的睡眠周期吗
No. I just woke up.
没有 我就是醒了
Is that for me?
那是给我的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Will you teach me to ride it?
你会教我骑吗
Sure, sure.
当然了
We're gonna take it for a spin in the morning.
我们早上骑车去兜风
No. Now.
不 现在就去
Ethan, it's dark out.
伊森 现在外面一片漆黑
We'll-we'll wait for morning.
我们等明早再去吧
Please?
求你了
Well, screw it. Let's go.
不管它了 我们走
Yes!
太棒了
You want to come in?
你想进来吗
Next time.
下次吧
Okay, I'm gonna hold on
我会扶着车子
to help you balance, but steering, pedaling--
帮你保持平衡 但是扶车把踩踏板
that's all you, okay?
都靠你自己 好吗
You think you can handle it? Yup.
你觉得自己可以吗 可以
This is how my dad taught me, and I fell a lot.
我爸爸就是这么教我的 我可摔了不少
But I didn't give up. Okay?
但是我没有放弃 准备好了吗
Okay. Remember...
好 记住...
keep your eyes straight ahead.
眼睛要目视前方
Not down on the ground, okay?
不要看地面 知道了吗
Dad, let go.
爸爸 放手
What?
什么
Let go.
放手
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Did you want to teach me more?
你还想再教教我吗
No. No.
不了
I mean, I-I did, but, uh...
我是说我想 但是...
I just want to watch you ride now.
现在我想看你骑
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
What's wrong?
怎么了
You can't go off on your own like that.
你不能自己一个人像刚才那样走掉
Sorry.
对不起
Come on, let's-let's go back inside.
来 我们回家吧
It's late.
很晚了
We must prepare ourselves for the battle ahead.
我们必须做好准备迎接即将到来的战争
There will be violence.
肯定会有暴♥力♥
Casualties.
有伤亡
But I, for one, am ready to fight for a better world.
但是我准备好为更美好的世界而战斗了
That's what I thought I was fighting for overseas.
在海外时我以为自己就是为了这个在战斗
And then... then the drone strikes began.
可是然后无人机袭击就开始了
See, I lost my arm in combat, but...
我在战斗中失去了胳膊 但是...
my opponent wasn't on the battlefield.
我的对手却不在战场上
He-- or she--
他 或者她
was sat in a nice, little air-conditioned room
当时正坐在一间装空调的屋子里
thousands of miles away, pushing buttons and watching
远在千里之外 按着按钮眼睁睁看着
the carnage unfold on-screen!
屏幕上大屠♥杀♥在肆虐
When we outsource war to machines,
我们把战争外包给机器时
we outsource our humanity to technology.
就相当于把人性外包给了技术
We have...
我们...
lost our souls to machines.
让机器占据了我们的灵魂
We talk of making a difference,
我们一直在说什么做出一番事业
but so far that's all it's been: talk.
但目前为止也就只限于说说而已
Power outages and rolling blackouts--
停电 限电...
these half-measures are wholly ineffective.
这些折中办法没有任何作用
We need more.
我们需要更多
We need a reckoning.
我们得想办法解决问题
Starting right here.
就从他开始
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Actually, your timing is perfect.
没事 你来得正好
Can I help you?
请问有事吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表