剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Good.
好的
Wipe the footage.
清除录像
Sir, this won't just go away.
长官 这事不会这么就完了的
Wipe it. I want it gone.
清除掉 我想让它消失
Whatever power that thing has, it's only getting stronger.
那东西的能力正在逐渐增强
Kryger and Molly were having hallucinations.
克雷格和莫莉产生了幻觉
Now we have a top scientist killing a man in cold blood.
我们顶尖的科学家冷血的杀了一个人
You can't be suggesting that we scrap
你不是要建议我们毁掉
the greatest discovery in the history of civilization.
人类文明历史上最伟大的发现吧
All I know is it went to great lengths to impregnate Molly.
我只知道它不余遗力的让莫莉怀了孕
And it didn't come all this way to be put in a box.
它来到这里绝不是为了被关在盒子里的
If it can inflict this much damage now,
如果它现在就有如此的伤害能力
what will happen when it's grown?
那等它成长后会怎样
I have security footage
我有巴顿博士和伍兹博士
of Dr. Barton speaking to Dr. Woods in Hallway C.
在C走廊谈话的安保录像
Bring it up.
放出来
I need to make an appointment with you.
我需要和你预个约
Okay. Paul can take care of you.
好 保罗可以帮你
You mind telling me what that conversation was about?
你能告诉我当时谈话内容是什么吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
She wanted to apologize, I guess.
我猜她是想道歉吧
It appeared more intimate than an apology.
看起来比道歉更私人一些的内容吧
You got what you wanted, Alan.
你的目的已经达到了 艾伦
She thinks she's crazy.
她觉得自己疯了
It's hard to keep letting her think that.
让她变成那样可不容易
I can't keep lying to her face.
我不能就这么一直骗她
You're gonna lie if I tell you to lie.
我要你骗 你就得去骗
You don't have a choice.
你没得选择
Absalom.
押沙龙
A dose and a half.
一剂半
Chair seven.
七号♥椅
Is he out?
他睡了吗
He's out.
睡了
Access denied.
访问拒绝
Security, Sector 7 breach.
安保人员 七号♥区非法入侵
Commencing lockdown.
开始封锁
Kryger broke in 20 minutes ago.
克雷格二十分钟前侵入了这里
He was the source of the breach.
他是破坏安保的源头
He accessed the central server.
他进入了中心服务器
He was in and out of the building in under five minutes.
他出入建筑只用了五分钟
He walked right into the front door, with your prints.
他从前门走进来 用的是你的指纹
Sir... Damn it, Gordon!
长官 该死的 高登
You're supposed to be in charge of security.
你应该是管理安保的那个人
You can't be the security breach.
你可不能成为安保的漏洞
I will find him-- wherever he is.
我会找到他的 不管他在哪
He stole the Aruna transmission file.
他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件
So, yes, you will find him.
所以没错 你必须找到他
And you will put an end to our Harmon Kryger problem.
并且你要就哈蒙·克雷格的问题做个了结
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And what about Molly?
那莫莉怎么办
Do you think she was involved?
你觉得她有涉及吗
Find Kryger.
找到克雷格
Let me worry about Molly.
让我来关心莫莉
I don't think you heard me.
我觉得你没听懂我的话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're playing with fire, Sam.
你在玩火 山姆
What do you think I did?
你觉得我做了什么
Harmon Kryger broke in an hour ago.
一个小时之前哈蒙·克雷格闯了进来
He stole confidential information.
偷走了机密信息
I told you he was alive, that he reached out to Molly.
我跟你说过他还活着 而且他联♥系♥了莫莉
That is it.
就这些
That is all I know.
我只知道这些
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
What did Molly tell you this morning?
今天早上莫莉跟你说了什么
You think she knew about this?
你觉得她知道这事
Oh, I think it's possible you did, too.
我觉得可能你也知道
No. No, I didn't.
不 不 我不知道
All it takes is one phone call
只需要一个电♥话♥
and your brother gets dropped off in the middle of the city
你弟弟就会在这个城市中被抛弃
with no money, no medication.
身无分文 无医无药
Whatever he does then,
那个时候不管他怎么样
you can't protect him.
你都保护不了他
Alan.
艾伦
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I won't warn you again.
这是我最后一次警告你
Uh, come in.
请进
I'm here for my appointment.
我跟你预约过了
Oh. Okay.
好的
Uh, come on in.
进来吧
Have a seat.
坐
Are you still having the hallucinations?
你还有幻觉吗
Nope.
没有了
Not since I woke up in the hospital.
从我在医院醒来之后就没有了
Okay. Why don't you, um,
好的 不如你
lay back and I'll take a look.
躺下让我看看
Can you lift up your head?
抬一下头好吗
And down.
放下
Perfect.
很好
Ethan had a nightmare.
伊森做了个噩梦
Isn't that... Unprecedented?
这是不是... 史无前例
And John didn't program him to do it, either.
而且约翰也没有给他编写这个程序
But, hey, we want him to be more human, right?
但我们是希望他更加像人类的 不是吗
Well, humans aren't programs.
人类不是编程
They don't always do what we want them to.
他们不会总是按照我们的想法来
No.
是的
No, they don't.
是的 他们不会
Sometimes it's hard for me to accept what Ethan is.
有时候我很难接受伊森的本质
But in that moment, he was just a kid.
但那个时候 他就是个小孩子
And he seemed really scared,
而且他看上去真的很害怕
and I felt completely helpless.
我觉得特别无助
And I would have done anything
我愿意做任何事
to make him feel better.
让他感觉好一点
Of course.
当然
He's your son.
他是你儿子
Well, he is my family.
他是我的家人
And I get it now.
我现在明白了
No matter what, family is different.
无论如何 家人是不一样的
How am I doing, Doc?
我情况如何 博士
Well, the abnormal activity in your amygdala
你扁桃体上的异常活动
seems to have subsided.
似乎已经减弱了
That's probably the reason your hallucinations have stopped.
这可能就是你停止幻觉的原因
I wonder why.
我想知道为什么
You dropped this.
这是你丢的
But-But thi...
但 但这个
Hello?
喂
I need to show you something.
我得给你看个东西
Kryger, Sparks knows you broke into the ISEA.
克雷格 斯帕克斯知道你闯入了国安会
They're looking for you.
他们在找你
10:00 a.m.
上午十点
There won't be another chance.
只有这一次机会
I killed him, didn't I?
我杀了他 是吗
I killed Henry.
我杀了亨利
Did Dr. Meehan do something to provoke you?
米翰博士做了什么激怒你的事吗
She was there.
她刚才在那里
And for a minute, I forgot.
有那么一瞬间 我忘了
Who?
谁
Who was there?
谁在那里
Sarah Wilton.
莎拉·威尔顿
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表