剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
There's a chance his system integrity is interrupted,
他的系统完整性可能遭到了破坏
but his core is still active. He'll be okay.
不过他的主核心还在运作 他不会有事的
What were they doing out in the woods?
他们到森林里干什么去了
Ethan got separated.
伊森和我们走散了
How?
怎么会呢
I'll dock him and run the diagnosis crawler.
我去把他放下然后进行诊断
And then a restart. Yeah.
还要重启一下 好的
Oh, he's so cold.
他身上冰凉
It's the warmers. They don't draw power.
是加热装置的问题 关机后就没了能量源
I know why he's cold. It's just...
我知道他为什么凉 只是...
it's just... strange.
这种感觉...很奇怪
Molly will be waking up soon.
莫莉应该快醒了
I'll get him back.
我会把他带回来的
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你来了
Did... so they... did they nuller me?
他们 是不是 给我用了镇定仪
Yeah, I'm afraid so. Yeah.
恐怕是的 好吧
Julie took Ethan.
朱莉把伊桑带走了
She's gonna check him out and reinitialize.
她会给他做个检查然后重启
She's gonna wake him up?
她会让他醒来吗
Yeah. Wake him up.
是的 让他醒过来
He's in good hands.
他现在有专业人员照顾呢
John...
约翰...
Hello, I'm Dr. Gavin Beck,
你好 我是加文·贝克医生
and I'll be with you in just a moment
我马上就会过来
to discuss any questions or concerns
和你讨论一下你对你的病情
you might have about your...
可能产生的任何疑虑
I'd like to keep you overnight for observation.
我希望你能留院观察一晚
The nanobiotics should prevent any complications
纳米抗生素应该可以有效防止
from the lacerations, but the concussion deserves
撕裂创伤带来的并发症 但脑震荡需要
a 12-hour hold.
12小时以上的监护
Um, my baby? Did we lose it?
我的孩子呢 孩子没了吗
Your HCG is baseline,
你的人体绒膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥分泌正常
your uterus shows no sign of any implantation,
子♥宫♥也没有任何着床的迹象
let alone a recent miscarriage.
更别说流产的痕迹了
I don't understand.
我没太明白
There was no pregnancy.
她没怀过孕
What?!
什么
Your body has not been pregnant in the recent past.
你的身体并没有近期受孕的痕迹
Are you sure you have the right patient?
你确定没有弄错患者吗
Woods? Molly Woods?
她的名字是伍兹 莫莉·伍兹
I want to see myself.
我要亲眼看看自己的子♥宫♥
We're very busy today.
医院今天很忙
Well, I need to see it.
我需要现在就看
It's a healthy uterus, but there's no fetus there.
这是个健康的子♥宫♥ 但是里面没有胎儿
Okay?
好了吧
Well, that's impossible.
这不可能
They'll be by soon to move you upstairs.
他们一会就会把你送到楼上
Medplex cares about the quality of treatment you received today.
麦德普医院关心您接受到的医疗服务质量
The following short assessment will help us to better serve--
以下的服务评价会帮助我们更好的...
You're not allowed in here.
你不允许进入这里
There were blood tests, a scan--
当时有验血以及各种扫描结果
The baby was fact, not fiction. Mr. Woods...
胎儿事实存在 不是幻想 伍兹先生...
I'm just simply suggesting
我只是想说
that there must be some kind of a problem with your...
也许是你们的机器
with your machines.
出了问题
Did you see the scan yourself?
你亲眼看到扫描结果了吗
Or do you "know" your wife was pregnant
你是否只是因为你妻子告诉你她怀孕了
because she told you she was?
你才这么认为的呢
If I were you,
如果我是你
I might begin looking at this as a psychological issue,
我也许会把这看成是心理上的问题
not a physiological one.
而不是生理上的问题
You can't be in here.
你不能进入这里
Where are you?
你在哪
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
I'm okay, daddy.
我没事 父亲
They, um...
他们...
you know, patched me up pretty good.
使我恢复的不错
I've been holding my breath.
我都快喘不过来气了
Thank God you're all right, baby girl.
感谢上帝你没事 宝贝女儿
What about Ethan?
伊森怎么样了
Please, tell me he's not hurt bad.
请告诉我他没伤的那么严重
Well, John's gonna run some tests on him,
约翰还要对他进行一些测试
but it looks like he's gonna be okay.
但他看起来会没事的
If I'd only known he was gonna run...
我当时要是知道他会跑丢
I know, Daddy, it's okay.
我理解 父亲 没事的
I need your help right now, though.
我还是需要你的帮助
John and I ran some tests
约翰和我在我的旧基因实验设备上
on one of my old genetics setups.
进行了一些鉴定实验
It should have processed a result by now.
现在应该出来结果了
No, I... I already shut that thing down.
没有 我已经把它关闭了
Before it finished?
在它完成之前
No, no, there...
不 不
there was a readout that said, uh...
那上面有显示
there was an error with the samples.
样本中有错误出现
Do you have another?
你还有样本吗
I gotta go, Daddy.
我要挂了 父亲
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah.
是的
What? He said I was crazy?
怎么 他说我疯了是吧
Okay.
好吧
Right. Well, we gotta get out of here.
我们需要离开这里
I know what they did.
我知道他们做了什么
They took it out of me and now they're covering it up.
他们把它从我身体内取出并藏了起来
The ISEA did this.
是国际安全设备协会干的
Sparks admitted to doing all kinds of secret experiments, right?
斯帕克斯曾承认过一系列秘密实验 对吧
Well, maybe they did all of this to take the baby.
也许他们做的这一切就是为了抢走胎儿
What, you got a better explanation?
怎么 你有更好的解释吗
Molly, I'm on your side,
莫莉 我是站在你这边的
but nothing makes sense.
但是这一切都说不通
I was missing for six hours, you know.
我失踪了六个小时 你知道吗
I know, but there is no pregnancy hormones.
我知道 但你根本没有妊娠激素
Did they just abort the baby
难道他们终止了妊娠
and-and give you a full blood transfusion?
并且又给你换了血
They wouldn't have had time.
他们根本没有时间
They have all kinds of resources, okay?
他们有各路手段 好吗
They did this, and they're covering it up.
他们做了这些 然后掩饰了起来
Ethan may remember what happened when he wakes up.
伊森也许醒来后会记得发生了什么
Sam--
山姆
She knows I was pregnant.
她知道我怀孕了
She saw the scan; she performed it.
她看到了扫描结果 就是她做的扫描
Change destination, please.
请改变目的地
Changing destination.
正在改变目的地
How is it our little man only has class-one tears to his skin,
我们的小男子汉怎么会皮肤完好无损
but his neural net is freakin' nuked?
而神经网络却被灼伤了
Something scared him, and he pulled all his systems down.
某些东西吓到了他 然后他自我关闭了
It was self-preservation.
这叫自我保存
Yeah, he turtled, for sure,
是的 他摔过是确定无误的
but why, lady?
但是为什么呢 女士
Why?
为什么
I love that his skin just tears in straight lines.
我喜欢把他皮肤按直线切开
That's, uh... nice work.
这感觉很爽
Sorry.
对不起
I just don't understand how John could've exposed him
我只是不明白约翰怎么会让他
to this kind of risk.
暴露于这种危险之中
Ethan got lost in the woods.
伊森自己在森林里走丢了
It could've happened to any kid.
一般孩子都有可能发生这种事
It's not any kid.
他不是一般孩子
All right.
好吧
The crawler's done.
神经网修复完毕
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表