剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好
The blue light means it's ready to draw.
蓝灯表示抽血准备已就绪
It's gonna sting a bit. You ready?
会有点疼 你准备好了吗
Yup, go.
好的 开始吧
Okay.
好
You're doing great.
很好
That's all I need.
这些就够了
You okay? Mmhmm.
你还好吗 还好
Are you sure? Yup.
你确定 确定
All right.
那就好
In two hours you will have all the answers that you need.
两小时后你就会得到想要的一切答案了
Oh, thank you. Happy birthday.
太谢谢了 生日快乐
Okay. I'll be back.
好 我很快就回来
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, Mol. Hey, look at you.
你好 小莫 你好啊 看看你
I brought the dip. Nice.
我带了酱 太好了
See how she treats me?
看看她是怎么对我的啊
Tim?
蒂姆
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Furlough.
我在休假
Six weeks.
六周
I ran into Bill downtown.
我在市区碰到了比尔
He said you wouldn't mind.
他说你不会介意
Of course I don't mind.
我当然不会介意
How'd it go? At school?
怎么样 在学校吗
A little bumpy at first, but it all worked out.
开始有点不顺 但都解决了
What kind of bumpy?
什么不顺
Parents. Nothing to worry about.
家长们 不过不用担心
I wish he didn't have to go through that.
我真希望他不用经历这样的事
Well, I do, too. But he needs school.
我也是 但是他需要上学
We can't just keep giving him the same input,
我们不能一直给他灌输同样的信息
just you, me and Charlie.
只有你 我和查理
I don't think the answer is sending him to school
我觉得那也不该送他去上学
where we can't control what he's exposed to.
在学校里我无法控制他所接触的事物
I don't want to control what he's exposed to.
我不想控制他所接触到的事物
He needs random input, not programmed learning.
他需要任意信息 而不是程序化学习
Yes, but if we push him too fast...
是 可如果我们让他发展得太快
Julie, I understand your concern. I do.
朱莉 我理解你的担忧 真的理解
And you're absolutely right.
而且你也说得很对
He may get some bad input from other kids.
也许其他孩子会灌输给他不良的信息
But if he does,
但假设他被带坏了
we'll just balance it out with the good.
我们只要再给他灌输好的信息保持平衡就好了
I just don't want anything to jeopardize our work. Or him.
我只是不想我们的工作或他受到任何危害
Julie, this is much more than my work now.
朱莉 他不仅仅是我的工作
It's my family.
还是我的家人
Excuse me.
失陪
John.
约翰
So, hey, I lost track of you after you got on the boats.
你上船之后 我就没你的消息了
Where you been?
你去哪了
I sent a couple postcards.
我给你寄了好几张明信片
What, eight years ago?
什么 八年前吗
Eight years.
八年了
Look, I... I hit a rough patch after Marcus died.
马库斯死后 有段时间我很不好过
And having that distance from everyone--
我和每个人都保持距离
I don't know, but somehow it helped.
我也不知道 不过这样确实对我有帮助
I think if anyone can understand that...
我想如果有人能理解...
I do.
我理解
He was your brother.
他是你哥哥
I am sorry.
对不起
About what?
为什么道歉
For not being there for you after the accident.
事故之后 我没陪在你身边
Oh, Tim. Look, I know how hard it was for you
蒂姆 我知道失去他和宝宝之后
after losing him and losing the baby.
你有多么痛苦
It was just so much for you to handle.
对你来说真的很难熬
I guess I just didn't know where to start.
我只是不知道该从何说起
Well, there wasn't anything anybody could do.
事情已成定局
I just had to push through it,
我只能依靠自己的力量
every day, all by myself.
设法渡过每一天
Do you ever see him?
你看得到他吗
Marcus?
马库斯吗
I do.
我看得到
All the time.
一直都看得到
I mean, I-I know it's not really him.
我知道那不是真实的他
Just a stranger or someone on the street that looks like him.
只是街上某个长得和他相似的陌生人
With those eyes.
可那种眼神
Those eyes, they'd cut right through you.
那种眼神深深地穿透我的心
Used to hurt like a punch to the gut.
以前经常会让我肝肠寸断
Now I see it as him sending me a message.
而现在我认为是他在给我传递信息
What kind of message?
什么信息
That even though he's dead,
就算他不在了
he's always gonna be with us.
他也永远与我们同在
One way or another.
以某种方式
That we'll be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Yeah.
是的
Okay, listen up, we're gonna do a group picture.
大家听我说 我们要拍张大合照
So everyone come on over here.
请大家聚集过来
Get real close and centered and...
靠近点 集中点
All right, squeeze in.
好 排好了
All right.
好的
Big cheesy smiles, here we go.
笑得开心点 准备好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Smile.
大家一起笑
Sorry. Hang tight, everyone.
抱歉 大家等一下
I'm gonna get some candles.
我去拿些蜡烛
That's like the third one this month.
这好像是这月第三次停电了
I'll kick on the generator.
我去启动发电机
What...?
这是什么
Did you do this?
是你干的吗
Yes.
是的
When?
什么时候
This morning.
今天早上
You went outside when you weren't supposed to?
你在不该出去的时候出去了吗
Why?
为什么
I was going to come back and play with it.
我想回来跟它一起玩
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我一直跟你说的就是这回事
You-you can't do this kind of thing.
你 你不能做这种事
I wasn't going to hurt it.
我没想伤害它
Well, it didn't have any food or air.
盒子里没有食物也没有空气
It could have died in here.
它很有可能会死在这里
I'm sorry.
对不起
You remember what I said about people being afraid of you?
你记得我说过大家害怕你吗
You have to be more careful than other kids;
你必须要比其他孩子更小心
you won't have the same chances they do.
你没有跟他们一样的机会
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes. Good.
明白 很好
No more breaking the rules, no more birds.
不要再违反规定 不要再抓鸟
And no more secrets.
不要再保留秘密
Mom said that secrets are okay
妈妈说如果是不想让别人担心
if you don't want someone to worry.
有秘密也没关系
She said that?
她这么说的吗
Does your mom have a secret?
你妈妈有秘密吗
Sorry.
抱歉
About time.
总算好了
Seems like that took a long time, actually.
停电的时间好像还挺长
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Are you keeping something from me?
你是不是有事瞒着我
Ethan told me.
伊森跟我说了
Told you what?
跟你说什么了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表