剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
伊森
Don't do it!
别那样做
I think that this is my purpose.
这应该就是我存在的目的
The other boy's here now.
另外一个男孩也来了
He wants to stop me.
他想阻止我
I know he's your son.
我知道他是你的儿子
I won't hurt him again.
我不会再伤害他了
Ethan, listen to me.
伊森 听我说
You're my son, too, and I don't want anything to happen to you.
你也是我儿子 我不想你发生任何事
So turn off your warmers,
所以关掉你的加热器
and get out of there right now!
然后赶快出去
Ethan, Ethan, you can't hold the temperature for much longer!
伊森 伊森 你不能再继续保持高温了
Ethan!
伊森
What's going on?
发生了什么事
You okay?
你还好吗
Mom, go!
妈妈 快走
What's happening to his code?
他的代码怎么了
Ethan!
伊森
You should really run now.
你真的需要赶紧离开了
Run!
快走
We're losing him.
我们失去他了
No.
不
John?
约翰
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?!
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan did tell him to run.
伊森确实让他离开了
And there's no evidence that he died in the explosion.
没有证据证明他在爆♥炸♥中死了
Maybe he made it.
也许他成功逃掉了
I'm sure he did.
我敢肯定他成功了
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I just know.
我就是知道
No one could explain how it happened.
没有人能解释这是怎么发生的
John set out to create a more human machine, but...
约翰希望建造一个更加人性化的机器 但是
in the end, what he created was much more than that.
最终 他所建造的远远不止于此
In those final moments,
在最后的那一刻
Ethan taught us something about what it means to be a human.
伊森教会了我们生而为人的意义
How our connection to each other
人与人之间的联♥系♥
and our ability to love and sacrifice
和我们去爱 去牺牲的能力
transcends our physical forms.
远超过了我们肉体的形态
I've never been a big believer in miracles,
我从来不相信奇迹的存在
but there is one I've come to embrace.
但我逐渐开始相信了一件事
Something time and space have revealed to me over and over again.
一件时间和空间不断重复展现给我的事
Whether by divine creation or cosmic accident,
不论是通过神创论还是宇宙爆♥炸♥
we made it here.
我们都成功了
We exist...and that's a gift.
我们来到了世上 这就是最好的礼物
Rare and beautiful.
稀有而美丽
Ethan?
伊森
Mom?
妈妈
John?
约翰
John?
约翰
John!
约翰
Ethan?
伊森
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm everywhere.
我无处不在
You all right, son?
你还好吗 孩子
It's pretty cold outside. You must be freezing.
外面很冷 你一定冻坏了
Can we give you a ride home?
需要我们送你回家吗
We aren't gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
It's okay.
没事的
Are you hurt, sweetheart?
你受伤了吗 亲爱的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表