剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Not exactly.
不完全是
But I managed to locate the target.
但我设法找到了目标
And?
然后呢
Harmon Kryger won't be causing us any more trouble.
哈蒙·克雷格不会再给我们找麻烦了
Were you able to recover the Aruna file?
你能找回阿鲁纳的文档吗
No, sir.
不能 长官
But I am working on a strong lead.
但我正在跟进一条重要线索
Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Did you get any sleep?
昨晚睡着了吗
Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was...
每次我一闭上眼 能看到的只有...
Katie Sparks.
凯蒂·斯帕克斯
Are you ready yet? I don't want to be late.
你准备好了吗 我不想迟到
School doesn't start for an hour, E.
离上课还有一个小时呢 伊森
We got plenty of time.
我们有的是时间
First day back. He's nervous.
第一天返校 他有些紧张
Mm. I don't blame him. I mean,
我不怪他 我是说
after all he's been through since his shutdown?
自从他系统停止后经历的那些事
Well, that's exactly why he needs to go back.
这也正是为什么他需要回学校
Ethan needs to spend some time around normal kids
伊桑需要花些时间呆在正常孩子周围
with a normal life.
过些正常生活
What's that?
那是什么
This... is normal life.
这就是正常生活
Look. A surprise for Ethan. It's being delivered later.
看 给伊桑的惊喜 稍后就送到
Are you ready yet?
你准备好了吗
In a minute, kiddo.
马上就好了嘛 孩子
Are you going to see Derek Pearce today?
你今天要去见德里克·皮尔斯吗
Yup. The sooner he starts talking,
是的 他越早开始说话
the sooner Sparks's nightmare begins.
斯帕克斯就会越早开始他的噩梦
And ours ends.
我们的噩梦也会结束
Hey. It has to end.
这一切必须结束
Yeah.
是啊
Search "Aruna."
搜索"阿鲁纳"
I need the medical records from the final mission.
我需要最终任务的医疗记录
Where's the Aruna file?
阿鲁纳的档案在哪
I cou... I could... I couldn't open it.
我... 我... 打不开那文件
So where is it?
那它在哪
Why would I keep it if I... if I couldn't open it?
既然打不开 我为什么要留着它
Visitor. Back door.
有访客 在后门
Mom.
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Well, I tried calling, and when you didn't call back, I...
我给你打过电♥话♥ 但你从来不回复
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Of course.
当然可以
May I help you?
我能为你做些什么
Derek. Hi.
德里克 你好
Molly Woods, from the ISEA.
莫莉·伍兹 来自国际空间探索机构
I'm wondering if maybe we can talk?
我希望能和你谈谈
About the Aruna?
关于阿鲁纳
Molly, uh...
莫莉...
Uh, I'm kind of tied up right now.
我现在有些忙
It'll just take a second.
只需要一会儿就好
I really can't. Sorry.
我真的不行 对不起
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know he spoke Japanese.
我不知道他是讲日文的
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Hey. Where'd you learn to do that?
你从哪里学的
I don't know.
我不知道
I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
Apparently, your information about Molly's meeting
很显然 你关于莫莉和哈蒙·克雷格
with Harmon Kryger proved quite useful.
会面的信息对我们帮助很大
Did it?
真的吗
That's good.
那就好
I'm glad to know you're on board.
我很高兴你也加入了我们
On board?
加入
Well, that you can be trusted
就是说你可以被信任
to act in the best interest of this organization.
随时以组织的利益为首要考量
And in your own best interest.
还有你自己的利益
Which, really, are one and the same,
这两个 其实非常一致
considering what's at stake.
考虑到这事关什么
Considering that...
考虑到那点的话...
yes. One more thing:
是的 还有一件事
I noticed you were looking into the Aruna astronaut
我发现你在查询阿鲁纳的宇航员的
medical records. Why is that?
医疗记录 为什么呢
Molly asked for them.
莫莉要的
And you gave them to her?
那你就给她了吗
You said you wanted her to trust me again.
你说的你希望她能再次信任我
What did she want them for?
她要那些东西干什么
I really don't know, sir.
我真的不知道 长官
Find out.
搞明白
And in the future, if Molly asks you for anything,
以后 如果莫莉向你要任何东西
anything at all, you're to run it by me first.
我是说任何 你都要先来问过我
Understood?
明白了吗
Understood.
明白
What?
什么
No, it's not our second date.
才不是呢 这不是我们第二次约会
Please, if you think picking me up at the gym
拜托 假如你觉得去健身房♥接我
counts as a first date,
就算是第一次约会了
there's not gonna be a second one.
那根本就不会再有第二次约会了
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜
Odin?
奥丁吗
Maybe.
也许是吧
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.Why?
很好啊 为什么这么问
God, your pupils have turned into cartoon hearts.
天啊 你的眼睛都变成卡♥通♥小爱心了
Shut up! They're just beating right out of your sockets.
闭嘴 它们都要从你的眼眶里跳出来了
Cartoon hearts...
卡♥通♥小爱心...
I think you know where you can shove that.
我想你知道能把那个塞到什么地方去
"Surprise me."
"给我个惊喜"
Can anyone here tell me
这儿有没有人能告诉我
how Ethan suddenly speaks Japanese?
伊森怎么忽然就能开始说日语了呢
What? This morning, i dropped him off at school,
什么 今天早上 我送他上学
and he heard two Japanese girls talking about him.
然后他听到两个日本女孩儿在谈论他
And he talked back in Japanese.
然后他就用日语回了她们
All right, little man's on fire.
好吧 小屁孩儿变厉害了
But the question is: what's fueling that fire?
但问题是 是什么让他变厉害的呢
Well, his neural net's programmed to basic Japanese.
他的神经网络编进了基础日语呗
Yeah, but that's not nearly enough to explain this.
是的 但那也解释不了这个情况
Linguistically, it's-it's like saying Ethan had a stepladder
从语言学上讲 就像是说伊森有个梯子
and-and used it to reach the moon.
然后他用这个梯子登上了月球
But maybe he doesn't see it as linguistic
但也许他不认为这是个语言学问题
but mathematical,
而是数学问题
like translation as code-breaking.
就像把翻译看成是破译密♥码♥一样
Yeah, he is good at that.
没错 他很擅长这个
Maybe I was wrong.
说不定是我错了
Maybe that school is good for Ethan.
说不定上学的确是对伊森有好处的
But at this rate,
但是照这个速度
pretty soon he'll be smarter than all of his teachers.
很快他就会比他所有的老师都聪明了
Well, I mean, so was I.
这个嘛 我当时也是啊
I turned out pretty good.
我如今不是挺好的
But we designed Ethan
但是我们设计了让伊森
to-to learn at the same rate as his peers.
和他的同学以同样的速度学习啊
We sent him to school to learn like other kids,
我们送他上学 让他和其他小孩一样学习
to-to learn to be like other kids.
也让他学习成为一个正常的小孩
And other kids
而其他的小孩
don't just start speaking Japanese without being taught.
可不会对日语无师自通啊
Be cool if they did, though.
如果他们能那么做那可多酷啊
No, it would be terrifying.
不 那样会吓死人的
It wouldn't be human.
会不像正常人类
I don't get it.
我不明白
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表