剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
For Molly?
那是对付莫莉的吗
No.
不要
It's better if we bring her. He wants his mom.
我们最好带上她 他想要他的妈妈
I need you to put Molly in the car.
我需要你把莫莉放上车
They must be in there.
他们一定都在里面
We blow the propane tank under the cabin
我们把小屋下面的丙烷罐炸了
and burn this thing to the ground.
然后把这里夷为平地
You still don't get it, do you?
你还没明白 是不是
It keeps getting stronger and stronger.
它变得越来越强大
It has to be stopped.
必须阻止它
That is not your call to make.
这不是你能决定的
Molly.
莫莉
You shoot me if you have to.
如果必要的话就向我开枪
I have to make this right.
我不能让这再错下去了
Let her go!
放开她
Let her go!
放开她
I said, let her go!
我让你放开她
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Where-where... where's my baby?
我的 我的宝宝在哪里
I want my baby!
我要我的宝宝
Harmon?
哈蒙
Harmon. Oh, God. Oh, God.
哈蒙 天哪 天哪
Breathe. Breathe. The baby's not here.
呼吸 呼吸 婴儿不在这里
Molly, it used you to get here for a reason.
莫莉 它利用你来到这里是有原因的
It's getting stronger. You brought it here.
它正在变强 是你把它带到这里的
You have to stop it.
你得阻止它
Harmon. Harmon! Harmon!
哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Harmon. Harmon.
哈蒙 哈蒙
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表