剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Molly Woods.
我是莫莉•伍兹
I'm an astronaut.
一名宇航员
My husband John, a robotics engineer,
我丈夫约翰是位机器人工程师
created a lifelike robot called a Humanich.
他创造了个栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
We adopted the prototype as our son.
我们收养了原型当养子
His name is Ethan.
他叫伊森
This is what we wanted.
这就是我们一直想要的
Everything changed when I went to space
在我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的
on a 13-month solo mission.
单人任务后 一切都变了
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
I'm pregnant. How is that even possible?
我怀孕了 这怎么可能
The child-- part human, part alien--
那个孩子 半人类半外星人
was unlike anything the world had ever seen.
是世界上从未有过的存在
How did you get so big so fast?
你怎么长大的这么快
And he was dangerous.
而且他很危险
You need to tell them not to come.
你需要告诉他们不要来
I can't. We need to survive.
我不能 我们需要活下去
We know this being can somehow access our minds
这种物种可以控制我们的思想
and make us see and do things beyond our control.
让我们出现幻觉 不受控制的干坏事
Ethan tried to stop him...
伊森想要阻止他
I know he's your son.
我知道他是你的儿子
I won't hurt him again.
我不会再伤害他了
and sacrificed himself in the process.
为了阻止他伊森牺牲了自己
Run!
快跑
Ethan? We lost Ethan.
伊森 我们失去了伊森
And my other son...
我的另一个儿子
is still out there.
还不知去向
What's the matter?
怎么了
Change scenario.
场景转换
Let's get some ice cream.
去吃点冰淇淋吧
Hot fudge sundae?
巧克力圣代吗
With whipped cream and sprinkles.
加奶油和糖屑
And pistachio ice cream.
和开心果冰淇淋
Pistachio.
开心果
I miss you, sweetheart.
我想你 宝贝
I'm right here, Mom.
我就在你身边啊 妈妈
Molly Woods,
莫莉•伍兹
your virtual reality session is terminated.
你的模拟现实环节结束了
It's time for your medication.
该用药了
Molly Woods...
莫莉•伍兹
It's time for your medication.
该用药了
Molly Woods...
莫莉•伍兹...
this is my third and final request.
这是我第三次 也是最后一次提醒你
Can we give you a ride home?
我送你回家吧
It's okay.
没事的
It's pretty cold outside. You must be freezing.
外面很冷的 你肯定冻坏了吧
We aren't gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
Don't know how old. Maybe ten or eleven?
不知道多大 大概10岁11岁左右吧
Hasn't said a word since we found him.
发现他到现在一句话也没说过
Four, four and a half feet tall.
一米二一米四的样子
Wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers.
穿一件红兜帽T恤 牛仔裤 旅游鞋
About an hour ago.
一小时前
Appreciate that, Officer. How soon can you get here?
谢谢警官 你们大概多久能到
Yes.
是的
2087 Farmdale Road.
凡德尔路 2087号♥
Ed...
艾德
Ed!
艾德
Justin! Justin, your mommy and daddy are right here, baby!
贾斯汀 爸爸妈妈就在这儿呢 宝贝
Come on, son, open the door.
孩子 把门打开
What the hell is going on here?
怎么回事啊
Baby, Mama's coming!
宝贝 妈妈马上就来了
Oh, my baby!
我的孩子啊
Oh, sweetie.
宝贝
Oh, baby...
宝贝
What the...?
搞什么
At that point, Senator,
当时 议员
having lost all communication with Mission Control,
在和任务监管台失去了一切联♥系♥
and knowing that the spores were contained on the Seraphim,
并且知道塞拉芬空间站已经感染了孢子时
I made the call to destroy the station.
我私自决定毁掉空间站
I managed escape pod separation
我赶在空间站
just 18 seconds before the station's detonation.
自爆18秒前逃上了救生舱
Was at that time that
当时你是和
you and colleague Sean Glass
你的同事肖恩•格拉斯
made your way back to Earth.
一起逃回的地球吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And Mr. Glass?
那格拉斯先生呢
He died...
他去世了
very shortly after our return.
就在我们回来后不久
But you were not affected
但你却并未被
by the spores?
孢子感染吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
These microbes--
这些细菌
or spores,
或者孢子
as you call them--
按你的叫法
have been definitively confirmed as alien life-forms?
确定是种外星生物吗
Yes, Senator, and without a doubt,
是的 议员 毫无疑问
there is life out there.
外星有生命
How can you be certain that
你怎么能确定
the threat to Earth has been contained?
他们对地球的威胁被消除了呢
When the Seraphim exploded,
塞拉芬空间站爆♥炸♥时
the alien microbes were destroyed in space,
外星细菌就被消灭在了宇宙中
and no longer pose a threat to us.
对我们再无威胁了
So, to your best knowledge,
那么你可以肯定
no alien life-forms have set foot on the planet Earth?
就没有漏网外星生物踏足地球了吗
No ETs
就没有ET们
running around trying to phone home?
在地球上乱逛试图联♥系♥母星了吗
That is correct.
没错
Well, thanks to your efforts, Dr. Woods,
谢谢你的贡献 伍兹博士
we owe you a debt of gratitude for showing extreme bravery
我们对你在可怕的遭遇中表现出的
in terrifying circumstances.
卓绝勇气表示感激
This hearing is now adjourned.
听证会结束
Bravo to Molly Woods.
为莫莉•伍兹鼓掌
You okay?
你还好吗
Well, I just lied under oath, Toby,
我违背了自己忠于事实的誓言 托比
so, no, I am not okay.
所以我感觉真的不好
Molly, what good would it do
莫莉 有什么必要
to scare the hell out of the public?
引发公众恐慌呢
Especially when we know the threat has been contained?
更何况我们已经确认威胁被消除了
What do you think would happen if we told them the truth?
你觉得如果说了实话会怎么样
Anarchy.
引起混乱
Exactly.
没错
I've been heading up the Global Security Commission
我已经领导全球安全委员会
for six very long months now.
长达六个月了
Learned more about pandemics, terrorist threats and...
我目睹的流行病 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁
aliens than anyone should know,
还有外星人比任何人该知道的都多
if they ever want to sleep at night.
如果他们还希望睡个好觉的话
Most important thing I've learned--
而我学到的最重要的一点就是
people spook easily.
人们很容易受惊吓
And when they spook,
一旦他们受了惊吓
they do irrational things,
就会做一些异于常理的事
dangerous things.
危险的事
General?
将军
The car's ready to take you and Dr. Woods to the airport.
送您和伍兹博士去机场的车已经备好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on.
走吧
Toby...
托比
are you sure he's dead?
你确定他已经死了吗
Had some sort of seizure
几个星期前
right after that couple picked him up a few weeks back.
那对夫妇刚收留他 他就突然发病了
We've got the body, if you need to see the pictures.
如果你想看照片 尸体在我们那儿
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表