剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Just wish you'd called ahead to let me know.
只是希望你能提前打电♥话♥告诉我一下
I didn't know myself.
我自己也不知道会来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, hush.
别说了
I'm just happy to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
It's been too long.
过了太久了
Well, I... I understand, I do.
我明白 真的
When Earl died,
厄尔死的时候
there were places I just couldn't go anymore.
有些地方我真的没办法再去了
Too many memories.
太多的回忆了
You certainly had a lot of those here.
你在这肯定也有许多回忆
That child must have run every inch of these woods,
那孩子肯定跑遍了这树林的每寸土地
barefoot, too.
还是光脚呢
Bee sting every time.
每次都被蜜蜂蛰
Tough cookie, that little Katie.
真顽强啊 小凯蒂
Lord, that child was...
天哪 那个孩子真是...
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
I'm just a sentimental old woman.
我就是个多愁善感的老女人
She always loved the red one.
她一直喜欢红色的那间
Could I put half a dozen of these on my bill?
我能拿一打这个记在房♥账上吗
Sure.
当然
Good night, Esther.
晚安 埃斯特
Good night.
晚安
He says that Molly never came home.
他说莫莉一直没回家
It's possible she's still in the building.
很可能她还在楼里
If she is, I want you to find her and bring her back.
如果真是那样 我需要你找到并带她回来
Alive.
要活的
Understood.
明白
And the Offspring?
那后代呢
We lost it when Sparks disabled his car's transponder.
斯帕克斯把接收器毁了以后我们就追踪不到了
We're working on it.
但我们正在想办法
My apologies for the interruption.
很抱歉让你久等了
I have no idea how far this goes or who may be involved.
我不知道这件事牵涉究竟有多广
Th-That's why I came here.
所以我才来这里
The ISEA, the police, the government,
国际空间探索机构 警♥察♥ 政♥府♥
I-I don't know who to trust.
我不知道该信任谁
I'm glad you felt you could come here.
我很高兴你认为你可以来这里找我
I just want her back safely.
我只想她平安回来
If what you're saying is true,
如果你说的是真的
the world is about to change forever in very fundamental ways.
那世界马上就要发生彻底的巨变了
We'd be witness to a seismic shift in human history.
我们将目睹人类历史的重大变革
You must find that intriguing,
作为一个搞科研的人
as a man of science.
你一定觉得那很吸引人
Well, right now, I'm just a man trying to protect my family.
但现在我只是一个想要保护家庭的男人
Then perhaps
那也许
it would be safer for Ethan to join us here.
伊森跟我们待在这里会更安全
No, no, I-I should be there, just in case she comes home.
不 我应该回家 免得她突然回来
At least until we find Molly
至少在找到莫莉
and we know your family is out of danger.
并确认你家人没危险前请留在这
Please.
拜托了
I insist.
我坚持
He wants another one.
他还想再要一个
This place is better than where we were.
这个地方比之前的好多了
He doesn't want to go back there.
他不想再回去了
He doesn't have to.
他不用回去了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Daddy.
爸爸
Can you leave the door open for us, just a little?
你能把门开着一点点吗
Incoming call from Emergiflare Cell.
应急电♥话♥来电
Oh... answer. Hello?
接通 你好
Anya?
安雅
Alan?
艾伦
What's going on-- are you all right?
发生了什么 你还好吗
Oh, no, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
It's about Katie.
是关于凯蒂的
Please don't do this again.
别再这样了
It's not fair, Alan.
这不公平 艾伦
Anya, wait.
安雅 等等
Please, just listen to me.
拜托 听我说
What is it?
怎么了
There's been a new development.
事情有了新进展
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I can't tell you over the phone.
我不能在电♥话♥里说
I need you to come here.
我需要你来找我
Alan.
艾伦
I promise, if you do this,
我保证 如果你按我说的做
I'll never call you again.
我再也不会打给你了
Where are you?
你在哪
You scared the tar out of me.
你吓死我了
Well, is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
I thought I saw Ruby prowling around.
我觉得我看到露比了
Ruby? A coyote.
露比 一只野狼
Had a habit of getting into the cabins.
喜欢钻进屋子里
Hadn't seen her in a while. I thought she'd moved on.
好久没见到她了 还以为她走了
Well, I'm sure she's gone by now.
我觉得她现在肯定走了
Why don't you move into one next to the office?
你还是搬去办公室旁边那间吧
I'll be fine.
我没事
Well, just make sure you close the door
那你要出门上厕所的时候
if you're gonna go out for a leak.
一定记得关门
So we're in this tent on the side of a mountain.
我们就在山旁边的帐篷里
And it's hot all the time
时时刻刻热的要死
and there's these mosquitoes
还有那些蚊子
the size of my fist.
像我拳头那么大
I had this friend, Eddie,
我有个朋友叫艾迪
used to sing all the time.
曾经一直唱歌♥
At first, everyone just told him to shut up,
最开始 所有人都叫他闭嘴
but after a while, no one could sleep unless he sang.
但过了一阵大家不听他唱歌♥就睡不着
What would he sing?
他都唱什么呢
Oh, you know, stupid songs.
你知道的 就那些傻兮兮的歌♥
Songs he made up.
有些是他编的歌♥
Sometimes really old songs.
有时候是些很老的歌♥
And then, when he ran out of those, he'd just...
如果他没得唱了
sing like animals.
他就会像动物一样叫
Like whales and raccoons...
好像鲸鱼啊 浣熊啊
wolves.
还有狼
He was a funny guy.
他是个很有意思的人
Sing me one.
给我唱一首
You don't want to hear me sing.
你绝对不会想听我唱歌♥的
Yes, I do.
我想听
All right, your funeral.
好吧 那你死定了
Wolf or whale?
狼还是鲸鱼
Wolf.
狼
That's not a song.
这不是一首歌♥
Well, I told you,
对啊 我告诉过你了
I'm no Eddie.
我可不是艾迪
I think I need a flip.
我好像得换能源了
A flip?
换能源
Every couple days, my dad changes my power core.
每隔几天 我爸爸就会帮我换一次能源内核
Julie knows how.
朱莉知道怎么做
Well, she's downstairs right now,
她现在在楼下
so I could help you.
所以我来帮你吧
Or I can get Julie to do it.
或者我叫朱莉上来也行
No.
不用了
You can do it.
你来也可以
All right.
好吧
Well, you better walk me through it.
那你最好一步步教我
There's a panel on the middle of my back.
我背部中♥央♥有一个面板
Press on it.
摁一下
That's cool.
太酷了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表