剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
of the Pacific. Of the Pacific, I know.
巴黎 太平洋上的巴黎 我知道
You've heard that before, haven't you?
那是因为你听说过 不是吗
We just had a really long trip, Daddy,
我们走了很远的路 爸爸
so can we just get to the house?
赶紧回家吧行吗
Sure.
好
Just for a day.
就一天嘛
Hello?
喂
Anybody?
有人吗
Yes?
怎么了
Look, I know -- I entered an off-limits area. I blew it.
我知道我闯进了禁区 是我搞砸了
I expect to be disciplined,
理应受到惩罚
but I'd really like to go home now.
但现在我可以回家了吗
Director Sparks requested that you wait.
斯帕克斯局长要求你留下
He should be here any minute.
他马上就到
Can I at least go to the bathroom?
至少能让我去趟卫生间吧
I've been...
我一直在喝这个...
We've detained Sam Barton.
我们扣留了山姆·巴顿
She tried to destroy a sample of Molly's blood.
她想销毁莫莉的血液样本
I'm fairly certain Molly told her about the pregnancy.
我想莫莉肯定告诉了她自己怀孕的事
And the blood sample?
那血样是怎么回事
If I had to guess...
非要猜的话
she's trying to determine the DNA of the baby.
她应该是想检测孩子的DNA
It's critical
一定不能
that she not get the answers she seeks.
让她知道真♥相♥
I understand.
我明白
I'm not sure you do.
你真明白吗
My experiments at recreating
我关于复♥制♥
the life-sustaining substance have failed.
生命维持系统的实验失败了
Time is running out.
没时间了
The answer may be in what Molly brought back inside her.
也许答案就在莫莉带回来的孩子身上
I can't unring the bell.
但我没法收场了
Now that she's asking questions,
她已经开始怀疑了
she won't stop until she gets an answer.
就一定会追查到底的
Then it's time we take her out of the equation.
那我们就让她消失吧
She's done her part -- she brought the baby here.
她的任务已经完成了 她带回了孩子
We can take care of the rest.
剩下的我们自己就能完成了
There's the issue of Sam Barton.
还有山姆·巴顿这个麻烦呢
She'll need to be taken care of, too.
她也需要处理掉
I'm confident you'll find a way.
我相信你能解决的
Gus, here, boy.
格斯 过来 小家伙
Here, boy, come on.
过来 过来
Gus. Gussy.
格斯 格西
Oh, hush, that's just Molly.
别叫 是莫莉呀
What's going on, boy?
你怎么啦 小家伙
Gus. What's going on?
格斯 你怎么啦
Aah! Hey, what the hell you doing?
你干什么啊
Get out of there, move.
快走开 走开
He bit me. Oh, come here.
他咬了我 过来
Look.
让我看看
Now let's get in the kitchen, have a look.
去厨房♥吧 处理一下伤口
Come on, let's go.
走吧
I've never seen Gus act like that.
我从来没见格斯这样过
Put that on the bite.
敷在伤口上
Okay.
好
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
I don't know what came over that dog.
我真不知道那只狗怎么了
Well, I haven't been here in a long time.
也许是我太久没回来了吧
Six years.
六年了
I get to see you guys on a visit to mainland,
虽说我回本土时也能见到你们
but it's not the same.
但和你们回来还是不一样
This is home.
这儿才是家
People ask about you a lot.
大家都经常问我你的情况呢
You made quite a name for yourself, young lady.
你很受大家欢迎呢 小姐
Here we go.
好了
Uh, so John and I would like
约翰和我想
to go through some of my old science equipment.
用用我以前的一些旧设备
We think Ethan would like to play with it.
我们想伊森会想玩的
Is that your story?
你就编出来这么个故事吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Well, the first time in six years
六年来你第一次回来
you come marching in here with just
而且三个人就
a single duffle bag for all of you?
只带了一个小旅行包吗
How are your meetings going, Daddy?
你的戒酒会怎么样 爸爸
Good. You answer a question with a question.
高招啊 拿问题来回答问题
Good work. You still didn't answer my question.
高招 但你还没回答我的问题呢
I don't need the meetings anymore.
我不用去戒酒会了
I had a few slips, but I have it under control.
虽然之前有几次喝多了 但都没事
I have not had a drink in a couple of years.
我已经好几年没喝过酒了
Yeah, of course, it'll take a couple more before
当然 肯定还再需要几年
you'll give me a chance, huh?
你才能原谅我 对吧
How's the patient?
我们的病人怎么样了
I'm better.
好多了
This place is cool.
这里好棒
Wait till you see your room.
你还没看看你的房♥间呢
I have a room?
我有自己的房♥间吗
You do now.
现在有了
Used to be mine. Want to see it?
以前是我的 要去看看吗
Sure.
好啊
Come on.
来
It's up there.
在上面
Aerial drone footage tracked them to the docks.
无人机录像显示他们去了码头
John Woods chartered a boat there this morning.
约翰·伍兹今早在那里租了条船
Vaspar Island.
瓦斯帕岛
Her father has a house there.
她父亲在那里有房♥子
You have a team on standby?
人准备好了吗
We're moving out on your word. Go.
随时听你命令出发 去吧
But keep your distance until I call.
但是没有我的消息不要轻举妄动
How's this going?
这边怎么样
Oh, she's tough,
她很顽强
but everyone has their limits.
但谁都有自己的极限
Ursa Minor, Ursa Major.
小熊座 大熊座
Pisces?
双鱼座
Mm-hmm. Keep going.
对 继续
Andromeda. Aries,
仙女座 白羊座
taurus...
金牛座
That's where the seven sisters live.
七姐妹[北斗七星]就住在那里
Have you heard that story?
你听过她们的故事吗
No.
没有
Okay, well, one day, the seven sisters
有一天 七姐妹
were playing in a meadow,
在草地上玩
and a hunter named Orion came upon them.
一个叫猎户(座)的猎手遇上了她们
He fell in love with them, and wanted to catch them,
他爱上了她们 想抓住她们
but they ran away.
但是她们逃走了
Their dad complained about Orion,
她们的爸爸抱怨猎户
so Zeus turned the sisters into doves, and
所以宙斯就把七姐妹变成了鸽子
scattered them throughout the sky.
然后撒落在了天空当中
And that's where they live, as stars.
所以她们就作为星星住在了那里
He's still chasing them.
他还在追她们吗
Every night.
每晚都追
My mother told me that story.
这个故事是我母亲告诉我的
Do you remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗
Maia.
玛雅
That was the name of the oldest of the sisters.
七姐妹中的老大就叫玛雅
That's probably why she liked the story so much.
她那么喜欢这个故事可能就是因为这个
Does it make you sad when you think about her?
你想到她时会伤心吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
But when I'm having a bad day,
但是我不开心时
I just look up there, and I see her face.
这样往上看就能看到她的脸
I don't see a face.
我看不到有人脸
Well, keep looking.
继续看
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表