剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
We had just finished dinner when you called.
你打电♥话♥来的时候 我们刚刚吃完饭
Uh, I hope you don't mind. This...
但愿你不介意 这是
Odin,
奥丁
John. John, Odin.
这是约翰 约翰 这是奥丁
Uh... hey, sorry if I ruined your plans.
抱歉打乱了你们的计划
Not at all. Glad we could help out.
完全没有 很高兴我们能帮忙
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Uh... it's, uh... Molly.
是莫莉
I-I... I think she's in a tough situation.
我觉得她好像有麻烦了
It's okay. Go. Do what you need to do.
没事 去吧 做你需要做的事
If anything suspicious happens, just call the police, okay?
如果有任何可疑情况发生 直接报♥警♥
Uh, okay. Dad?
好 爸爸
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Julie and her friend are gonna stay here
朱莉和她的朋友会留在这里
till I come back, okay?
直到我回来 好吗
Is this about Mom?
是妈妈有事吗
No. No. Don't worry.
不 不是 别担心
Just-just go back to bed.
你 你回去睡觉
It'll be okay.
没事的
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 没事
Hey. Remember Odin?
记得奥丁吗
Here, put this on.
这个 戴上它
What's happening? The camera Kern mounted
现在什么情况 科恩安装的摄像头
picks up their infrared security.
获取了他们的红外线安保情况
All seems quiet.
一切都很平静
Security's down.
安保失效了
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell is going on?
究竟发生什么事了
20 seconds to sector two.
二十秒内到达二区
My guys say the main power transformer overloaded and exploded.
我的人说主变压器超载爆♥炸♥了
Check it out.
去看看
I want to know exactly what happened.
我想知道到底发生了什么事
And find me Kern.
把科恩给我找来
Here we go. Sector one's back.
好了 一区监控恢复了
Emergency protocol. This is not a drill.
应急方案 这不是演习
We have five minutes to evacuate.
我们只有五分钟时间撤离
Sir.
长官
Director Sparks needs to see you right now.
斯帕克斯局长现在要见您
I'm gonna take him. Stick to the plan.
我来搞定他 按计划行事
Nowak, get upstairs.
诺瓦克 上楼
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Dealing with Molly Woods.
处理莫莉·伍兹
She's been taken care of.
都已经处理好了
It's not here. We can't wait.
电梯没到 我们等不了了
Come on. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
快点 等等 等等 你在干什么
Getting us a ride. I have his prints.
找电梯用 我有他的指纹
How do you know the room is clear?
你怎么知道里面有没有人
Would you rather stay here?
那你宁愿待在这里吗
Fire's spreading.
火势在蔓延
You should evacuate with the others.
您应该跟大家一起撤离
I'm not leaving.
我不走
If this fire gets out of control,
如果火势失控
we're gonna want to put as much space between us and this
云梯消防车出现之前 我们需要
before the hook and ladders show up.
跟这个保持足够的距离
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
Are you sure you're ready to meet this thing?
你确定已经准备好见这个东西了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我一起
Just remember not to trust anything you see down there.
记住不要相信你在下面看到的任何东西
You won't know what's real or not.
你无法知道那是不是真的
Don't worry. I'm real.
别担心 我是真的
Sir, we need to move.
长官 我们得走了
Okay, let's go.
好的 走吧
I thought we were evacuating.
我以为我们要撤离
Who's coming down?
谁下来了
Gordon Kern.
戈登·科恩
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪里都不去
They cut the power.
他们切断了电源
Kern.
科恩
We're out of here.
我们出去
He doesn't move.
他没有动
I trusted you, Gordon.
我那么相信你 戈登
You're making a huge mistake.
你犯了一个巨大的错误
Perhaps.
也许吧
But you made an even greater one.
但你的错误更大
Fan out. This is your target.
散开 瞄准这里
Here, take my hand!
来 抓住我的手
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What the hell's going on down there?
下面到底什么情况
Oh, my God.
天呐
Why...? I'm s... I'm sorry, Molly.
为什么 对 对不起 莫莉
I couldn't let that thing live.
我不能让这东西活着
Where is it?
它在哪
Where did it go?
它去哪里了
Molly, if you can hear this,
莫莉 如果你听得到
get the hell out!
赶快离开
Molly?
莫莉
I didn't want it to end like this.
我也不想这样
I lost Katie once.
我失去过凯蒂一次
I can't lose her again.
我不能再次失去她
No. No.
不 不要
I'm sorry, Molly.
对不起 莫莉
No...
不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Katie.
凯蒂
No, wait, Katie.
不要 不要 凯蒂
Oh, Katie. Oh...
凯蒂
No!
不
Katie.
凯蒂
Dad.
爸爸
He needs our help.
他需要我们帮忙
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表