剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
No, sweetheart.
不是 宝贝
It had nothing to do with you.
跟你没关系
I'll see you later.
晚点见
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Ben said the terrestrial communications system is down.
本说地球通讯系统出现故障了
It's global, so I'm guessing it's an antenna problem.
全球范围故障 所以我怀疑是天线问题
You want some help?
需要帮忙吗
I'm handy.
我很有用哦
You are helping.
你在这里
You're here.
就是帮了我忙
When they know you have... whatever it is,
当他们得知你有能力... 无论是什么
that makes you good at these solo missions, they
你擅长完成这些单人任务 而他们
can't send you on enough of them.
不能同时将多人送上来
You get so used to being alone,
你会非常习惯于独处
you forget there's another way to be.
以至于忘了还有孤独以外的状态
I know it seems obvious, but I'm basically trained
显而易见 我不与人交流的习惯
to not connect to people.
基本上是被训练出来的
It's nice to know I'm not great at that.
我很开心原来我并不擅长独处
Does that make any sense?
你明白吗
So I'm lost in space for 23 months,
所以我在太空里迷失了整整23个月
and I'm rescued against all odds and I'm brought here...
经历磨难终于获救 来到了这儿...
and it's all about you?
而这一切都是为了你
Exactly.
没错
I'd like to be alone now.
不过我现在又想独处了
Sean, I think I've found the problem with the antenna system.
肖恩 我想我找出天线系统的问题了
There was an overheat alert near the N-Channel power bus.
N频道电源总线附近有超温警报
So the power supply fried and shut off all our antennas?
所以电源烧断了然后所有天线都关了吗
Yes. A good guess.
是的 猜得很对
Can we fix that?
能修好吗
We have to.
必须要修好
Out here, without our antennas,
在这儿 要是没有天线的话
we are officially more alone
我们就真正成了
than any other humans in the universe.
宇宙中最孤独的人类了
Did you see the gap?
你看到这段空缺了吗
"The gap"?
空缺
Yeah, 87 minutes.
是的 有87分钟
Yesterday Ethan's power core almost zeroed out.
昨天伊森的能量核心几乎零初始化了
11:45 to 1:12.
11点45到1点12
He was with Odin at John's house.
他跟奥丁在约翰的家里
With John?
约翰也在吗
No. They were alone till I came to pick him up.
不在 我去接他前他们两人单独在一起
Look. I know you like this guy...
听着 我知道你喜欢这家伙...
Maybe Ethan asked for a flip
也许是伊森让他换能源
and he did it wrong. It can't hurt him.
他不小心做错了 反正不会伤到伊森
Did he toggle into interlude mode? Yeah.
他触发了间息模式吗 是啊
But if I'm watching a one-of-a-kind, sentient android,
但如果是我在照顾独一无二的感知机器人
I might mention if I let him run out of power.
期间让他断电 我至少会提一下这事的
For 90 minutes.
何况断电长达90分钟
Is Ethan okay?
伊森没事吧
He seems okay,
他看起来是没事
but we should probably check him out, tell John.
但最好还是检查一下 把这事告诉约翰
Fine.
行
You entered codes that sent the Seraphim off course?
你输入密♥码♥让塞拉芬偏离了轨道吗
I just have a hazy memory of what I entered.
我只模模糊糊地记得我输入的东西
Wait, are you gonna put that in my neck?
等等 你是要把那东西弄进我脖子里吗
It's a memory enhancer, Molly.
这是记忆强化剂 莫莉
I can't really inject it into your ass.
我真没办法在你屁♥股♥上扎这针
You know, this can't bring back memories that don't exist.
这个不会让你回忆起不存在的记忆
But it can make existing ones much more clearer.
但是会让已有的记忆更加鲜明
Okay.
好吧
The brightener only has a momentary effect.
这个增强剂的药效很短
It's kind of like a sneeze.
就像打喷嚏一样
So you'll have to focus on the exact cloudy memory
所以你必须专注于那段你想增强的
that you want enhanced.
模糊的记忆
Okay.
好的
All right, relax.
好 放松
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Focus.
集中注意
Are you focused on the memory?
你是在想那段记忆吗
Just focus...
你要集中注意在...
I will if you just... stop talking.
我会的 只要你别一个劲说话
Ten...
十
nine...
九
seven...
七
six...
六
It's just some code.
只是一些密♥码♥
I'll dictate, you enter.
我来指示 你来输入
Start with your access code.
先输入你的登录密♥码♥
Okay, okay, okay!
好的好的
It's going to be fine.
没事的
Five...
五
four...
四
three...
三
two...
二
one.
一
Go.
开始
Okay.
好的
Everything taken care of.
一切问题都解决了
I see numbers!
我看到数字了
Give-give me something to write!
给我什么能写字的东西
Write it down before the brightener fades.
在药效消失前写下来
Okay.
好了
Oh, God.
天哪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I saw Marcus.
我看到马库斯了
And I was holding the baby.
而且我把孩子抱在了怀里
It was real.
好真实
Sam, it was so real.
山姆 那好真实
I know this is gonna sound crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But do you think there's any way
但你觉得我看到的
that what I saw could actually be real?
有没有可能成真呢
Do you mean more than an hallucination?
你是说不仅存在于幻觉里吗
Yes.
是的
I don't... I don't know what to say.
我 不知道该怎么说
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go talk to Ben.
我得去跟本谈谈
I think he's the only one who can help me understand
我想恐怕只有他能帮我
what these commands mean.
破解这些指令
Thanks.
谢谢你
Molly?
莫莉
Who am I to say what's real?
我又有什么资格评说真实与虚幻呢
If you held your baby,
如果你感觉到抱住了孩子
then you held your baby.
那这感觉就存在
Ben, simulate the access level limits for a remote terminal log on.
本 模拟远程终端的访问登录界面
Of course.
好的
Okay, I'm gonna enter some coordinates.
好 我要输入一些坐标
See if you can make any sense of these.
你帮我搜索一下涵义
Parse them at three digits.
三位一分解析
Maybe they were coordinates for a new course.
也许是新航线的坐标
You wouldn't have had clearance to give
从远程终端上没有权限
the Seraphim new way-points from a remote terminal.
给塞拉芬指示新的路径
Okay, Ben, so how could these 20 characters
好吧 本 那么这20个字符
have changed the course of a ship?
是怎么改变了一艘飞船的航线的呢
Could you have sent Sean Glass a coded message?
可能是给了肖恩·格拉斯一个加密信息呢
Like what -- "Turn the ship"?
比如什么 飞船转向吗
Would you like me to try common ciphers?
需要当作常规密♥码♥破译吗
Sure. Go ahead.
行 破译吧
Wait, hold on a second.
等一下
Maybe you were right about sending a message.
也许你这个递送信息的想法没错
Parse three groups of three digits.
三个数字一组分三组
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表