剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I was trying to help her.
我是想帮她
Check the safe.
检查一下保险箱
The vial is still there, sir.
药瓶还在里面 先生
Where's Molly?
莫莉在哪里
Keep him quiet.
让他安静一点
Where's Julie?
朱莉在哪里
I... left a message for her.
我 给她留言了
She'll call us back.
她会给我们打电♥话♥的
Hey, can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Yes.
好啊
Actually...
其实...
I don't know if I should tell you.
我不知道该不该告诉你
Tell me.
说吧
It's not a very nice secret.
这不是个什么好秘密
I want to know.
我想知道
Yesterday,
昨天
Julie said that your dad was thinking
朱莉说你♥爸♥爸
about shutting you down.
想把你关闭掉
Maybe that's why he was arguing with Mr. Yasumoto.
可能因为这个他才跟安本先生争论的
I don't think so.
好像不是因为这个
He's worried you're too advanced.
他担心你太先进太智能
He built you to learn like kids your age,
他创造你是想让你跟同龄人一样学习
but you're way smarter than that.
但是你远比其他同龄人聪明得多
You're even smarter than he is.
你甚至比他都聪明
He said I was growing up.
他说我的脑部还在发育
Yeah, but human kids don't grow up at eight years old.
但是人类孩子是不会在八岁还能继续发育的
But...
但是
No, maybe I shouldn't have told you.
算了 也许我本不该告诉你这些的
You're probably right.
你可能是对的
You look tired.
你看上去累了
Do you need a flip?
需要换能源吗
No, I don't think so.
应该不需要吧
Well, maybe I should just check, just to be sure.
我还是帮你看看吧 以防万一
I guess. Okay.
好吧 来
I'm sorry what I said about your dad, I just...
抱歉我刚才那么说你♥爸♥爸 我只是...
...don't want anything bad happening to you.
不想让你发生什么不测
I'm running low on power.
我快没电了
You're okay.
没事的
Ethan?
伊森
What if somebody saw us?
要是别人看到我们怎么办
We have to be more careful.
我们必须得更加小心
We have to stay calm.
我们必须要保持镇定
The police will be looking for the car.
警♥察♥会到处找那辆车
There could be drone footage.
无人机可能会有录像
We can't hide forever.
我们没办法一直藏下去
That's enough. Sweetie?
够了 亲爱的
You want something to eat? No.
你想吃东西吗 不想
We're a part of something extraordinary here.
我们现在是这个离奇事件的一部分
And you said it yourself-- there are consequences.
你自己也说过 会有后果
I came all the way here because I trusted you.
我走到现在这步都是因为我相信你
You need to trust me now.
现在该你相信我了
Daddy?
爸爸
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边
You have to choose.
你必须做出选择
Well, that's the car.
那辆车在那里
So, this must be the place.
所以 肯定在这里了
Molly, wait.
莫莉 等等
What does he want from you?
他想从你这里得到什么
Every time your baby
你的孩子
has created an alternate reality,
每次创造幻境
he's had an agenda.
都是有目的的
At the roadblock and at Claypool,
在路障还有克莱普尔那儿
he turned the black ops against each other
他让黑衣人自相残杀
to protect himself.
以保护自己
He gave Sparks a vision of his daughter,
他给斯帕克斯看到他女儿的幻象
and Sparks helped him escape.
所以斯帕克斯才帮他逃跑
And when you got near to him,
当你靠近他时
he put you in a fantasy world.
他又让你进入一个虚幻的世界
So what did he need from you?
所以他到底想从你这得到什么
I think he's frightened.
我觉得他是吓坏了
Of what?
被什么吓的
He showed me that baby
他给我看那个婴儿
for a reason, okay?
是有原因的
Maybe he wants me to see him as that child.
也许他希望我把他当做那个孩子
In the fantasy, I saved the baby.
在幻象中 我救了那个孩子
Maybe that's his message.
也许那就是他的讯息
He's alone and-and afraid
他觉得孤单和害怕
in a world that he just doesn't understand.
因为他在一个自己不了解的世界里
And he needs his mother to save him.
他需要他妈妈去救他
And maybe he knows how badly you want to be a mother.
也许他知道你有多想当一个妈妈
He knows everything about us.
他知道我们所有的事
Who we've lost, what we care about.
我们失去过谁 我们在意什么
Maybe he's manipulating you for some other reason.
也许他为了别的原因在操控你
You don't know that. You're right, I don't.
你又不知道 没错 我不知道
And I really hope I'm wrong.
而且我真的希望我错了
I'm gonna go to the office,
我去办公室
and see if I can figure out what room he's in.
看看能不能搞清楚他在哪个房♥间
Hindus believe Vishnu entered
印度教♥徒♥相信毗瑟挐进入了
the womb of a human woman.
一个女人的子♥宫♥
Buddha entered the world
佛陀入世
as his mother's dream.
因为他妈妈做了个梦
A white elephant.
梦到一只白色的大象
All the great storytellers
所有的传世故事
speak of divine birth.
都提到了神圣的出生
Where is my wife?
我妻子在哪里
There is very little room
在圣母玛丽的故事里
for Joseph in Mary's story.
约瑟夫几乎没怎么出现
But that doesn't mean he isn't necessary.
但这并不代表他无足轻重
You will play a part
接下来发生的事
in what comes next.
你还会参与
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Wh-What's coming next?
什么接下来发生的事
The beginning of a new world.
一个新世界的开始
And it all began with Molly.
而且一切会因莫莉而开始
She brought him here.
是她把他带来这里的
No, you won't live to see it.
不 你无法活着见到了
You're dying.
你快死了
And you're running out of whatever it is
而你用来续命的东西
that's keeping you alive.
也快消耗完了
Molly will bring me what I need.
莫莉会带给我我需要的东西
Ready to finish what we started?
准备好结束我们未完成的任务了吗
Walk. Toward the bathroom.
走 去卫生间
If you make me do that,
如果你强迫我这么做
I can't promise he won't hurt you.
我不敢保证他不会伤害你
Open it.
开门
Open it!
开门
They left me.
他们抛弃了我
He's gone.
他走了
It's over.
都结束了
Dad? I'm gonna die up here.
爸 我会死在这里
I just wanted to...
我只是想...
Whatever you do, do not recover the ship.
无论如何 不要寻找修复这艘飞船
I repeat-- do not recover the ship!
我重复 不要寻找修复这艘飞船
You covered up your own daughter's death
你掩盖了你亲生女儿的死
and sent our people into harm's way. Ryan.
并且把我们的人员置于险境 莱恩
You have to understand how powerful that being is.
你得明白那个生物是多么地强大
The things it allows you to see.
它让你看到的东西
Please, Molly.
拜托 莫莉
Losing Katie and then to see her again.
失去凯蒂 然后再次见到她
To touch her.
触碰她
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表