剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich.
我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
His name is Ethan. He's the prototype.
他叫伊森 他是原型
This is a story about Earth.
这是一个关于地球的故事
Ethan!
伊森
A story about family.
关于家庭的故事
A story about surviving.
关于生存的故事
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
Turn around, hands in the air! Shh.
转过去 手举高 别出声
He's sleeping.
他睡着了
Show her to me.
让我看看她
Kryger reached out to me last night.
克雷格昨晚打给我
He broke into the ISEA.
他闯入了国际空间探索机构
I don't know what he took.
我不知道他拿走了什么
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些
Tell Sparks. He'll know what to do.
告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做
Alan.
艾伦
It's my nightmare.
这就是我的恶梦
Where did you see it? On your belly.
你在哪见过这图案吗 在你肚子上
Absalom. Dose and a half. He's out.
押沙龙 一剂半 他睡着了
He stole the Aruna transmission file.
他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件
I tried decoding it, but it wasn't ISEA code.
我试图解码 但这不是国际空间探索机构加的密
This is Katie Sparks from the Aruna Station.
这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息
The virus has entered the ship.
病毒进入了飞船
Dad, I'm gonna die up here.
爸 我会死在这里
She was pregnant, too.
她也怀孕了
He knew what was up there, and he sent me anyway.
他知道在上面有什么 但他还是派我去了
Capsule is 200 meters out.
太空舱已经驶离了200米
Range rate: 0.05.
距离变化率为0.05
Ben, you know what to do.
本 你知道该怎么做
Copy. Initiating final approach.
收到 正在开启最终进场
Meteor collision.
陨石撞击
Functional cargo blocked.
功能货仓故障
Escape vehicle damaged.
逃逸飞行器损坏
Rapid oxygen loss. Leak detected.
氧气急速流失 发现泄漏
T-res to bingo pressure?
还能撑多久
Two minutes, 15 seconds.
还剩2分15秒
Initiate de-press protocol.
开启稳压方案
Shutting IMV valves.
正在关闭间歇指令通气阀门
Securing the hatches fore and aft!
确认全部舱口关闭
Equalizing available atmosphere.
正在均衡可利用的空气
Ben!
本
If we isolated the leak, why is the alarm still...?
泄漏解决了吗 为什么警报一直...
Aah! My ears!
我的耳朵
We're losing pressure!
舱内正在失去压力
Damn it, Ben, you said you shut the IMV valve!
该死 本 你不是说关了间歇指令通气阀门吗
The meteor collision must have caused a system malfunction.
一定是陨石撞击造成了系统故障
Enter manual override code.
输入手动操控密♥码♥
Okay.
好的
Come on.
拜托
T-res one minute.
还剩1分钟
Come on. Don oxygen mask.
快啊 戴上氧气面罩
Aah! Damn it, come on!
该死 快点啊
T-res 30 seconds.
还剩30秒
29, 28... Come on!
29 28 快啊
Twenty-s... Leak isolated.
27... 泄漏已控制
Oxygen reserves active.
氧气储备恢复正常
Nice work, Molly. That was a close one.
干得好 莫莉 刚才真是险
Yeah, I'll say.
是啊
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
A broken oxygen mask?
氧气面罩还是坏的
I know we got to be ready for anything, but come on.
我知道我们要准备好应对一切 但不用这样吧
Nice, Molly.
干得好 莫莉
May I have your attention.
大家请注意
This evening, at 6:54 P.M.,
今晚6点54分
Mission Specialist Derek Pearce received a distress call
航♥天♥任务专家德里克·皮尔斯收到
from the Aruna Station,
从阿鲁纳站发来的求救信♥号♥♥
reporting an oxygen fire.
报告称发生氧气泄燃
Several minutes after the initial comm,
通信结束后几分钟
an onboard explosion
舱内发生爆♥炸♥
disabled all contact
这使得...
between mission control...
地面指挥中心失去了
and the Aruna crew.
和阿鲁纳站全体成员的联♥系♥
At this time, we believe...
此时此刻 我们认为...
We believe there are no survivors.
无一人幸免于难
Go home.
回家吧
Be with your families.
和你们的家人待在一起
We'll provide more details
一旦联♥系♥上他们
as they become available.
我们将公布更多细节
Alan. Alan.
艾伦 艾伦
I'm so sorry about Katie.
凯蒂的事儿我很遗憾
If there's anything I can do, I...
如果有什么我能帮忙的 我...
There's nothing anyone can do.
谁也帮不上忙
Whatever you do,
无论你做什么
do not recover the ship. I repeat--
不要收回飞船 我再说一遍
do not recover the ship.
不要收回飞船
Sparks knew about this.
斯帕克斯一早就知道了
He knew this happened to his very own daughter.
他早就知道他女儿所遭遇的这一切
And he sent me up there anyway.
可他还是派我去了
Do you think he knew Katie was pregnant?
你觉得他知道凯蒂怀孕了吗
She didn't even know she was pregnant.
她自己都不知道自己怀孕了
But he knew something was up there.
但他知道上面有什么
And he sent me on a fishing expedition.
而他却派我去调查
And then you come back pregnant.
然后你怀着孕回来了
That's...
真是...
That's how I know it's still alive.
所以我才知道它还存在
Think about it, Sam.
你想想吧 山姆
Why would they go through all this trouble
难道我们经历这么多麻烦
just to abort the baby?
就为了打掉这个孩子吗
They're keeping it somewhere, and when I find it,
他们把它藏在某处 只要我找到它
I'm gonna be able to prove what they did to me.
我就能证明他们对我所做的一切
What Sparks did to me.
斯帕克斯对我所做的一切
Molly, they took that baby out of your body
莫莉 他们把孩子从你体内取出
without leaving any physical evidence.
却没留下一点证据
I don't know how you expect to be able to find it now.
我不知道你现在要上哪去找啊
I'm not going to find it.
我不用去找
Sparks is gonna tell me exactly where it is.
斯帕克斯会告诉我它的确切位置
But why?
为什么
We can't even prove that he saw the Aruna video.
我们甚至都不能证明他看过了阿鲁纳发来的视频
But somebody can.
但有人可以
Derek Pearce. He was the Aruna mission specialist.
德里克·皮尔斯 他是阿鲁纳行动的专家
He would have been the one to receive Katie's distress call.
一定是他接收的凯蒂的求救信♥号♥♥
And you think that he'll admit that Sparks
然后你认为他会承认斯帕克斯
was behind this entire cover-up?
是掩盖真♥相♥的幕后黑手吗
If he wants to save himself.
如果他想让自己脱身的话
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Anything.
任何事都行
Okay.
好吧
Go through the entire Aruna crew's medical history.
查阅全部阿鲁纳成员的医疗记录
There had to be some major anomalies in the scans,
扫描结果中肯定会有很明显的异常情况
the Tether scores, something.
特瑟评分 或者其他什么
Sparks would have had to sign off on anything unusual.
斯帕克斯肯定签批了一些不同寻常的东西
You know if I go through those records, he's gonna find out.
你明白如果我查阅那些记录 他会知道的
Good. I want him to know I'm up to something.
很好 我就想让他知道我在查一些事
I want him to lose sleep at night.
我想让他晚上睡不好觉
Why?
为什么
I want to make him sweat.
我想让他吓出一身汗
Evening, sir.
晚上好 长官
Everything go as planned?
一切都照计划进行了吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表