剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich.
我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
His name is Ethan-- he's the prototype.
他叫伊森 他是原型
This is a story about Earth...
这是一个关于地球的故事
Ethan!
伊森
...A story about family...
关于家庭的故事
...A story about survival.
关于生存的故事
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
Beginning playback.
开始回放
Where is Molly? You haven't the faintest idea
莫莉在哪里 你完全不知道
what you've put in motion with your little stunt.
你的那点小动作惹了多大的麻烦
Concealing Molly's pregnancy, destroying her blood sample.
掩饰莫莉怀孕的事实 破坏她的血液样本
You sent a text: "Get out of the car."
你给她发了短♥信♥ 叫她赶快下车
I'm not saying another word.
我不会再说一句话
You'll probably want to talk.
你也许会想说的
Your brother-- you did
你用高明的手法
an exemplary job of covering up his past.
掩饰了你弟弟的过往
Just leave my brother out of this.
不要把我弟弟牵涉进来
This is a situation of your own making, Sam,
山姆 这样的局面是你一手造成的
and one that only you have the power to change.
也只有你能改变这种局面
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
What's going on, boy?
你怎么啦 孩子
Aah! He bit me!
他咬了我
Put that on the bite. Okay. Thanks.
敷在伤口上 谢谢
I don't want anything to jeopardize our work or him.
我只是不想我们的工作或他受到任何危害
This is much more than my work now.
他不仅仅是我的工作
It's my family.
还是我的家人
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan! Come on, baby. Come on.
伊森 来 宝贝 来
What a crazy night.
真是个疯狂的夜晚
I didn't get any rest.
我没休息好
I-I... feel so muddle-headed.
脑子有点乱
Marcus?
马库斯
Were you expecting someone else?
你以为是谁
Your hair looks pretty.
你的头发真美
Hey.
那个...
Have you seen my red duffel bag?
你看到我那个红色的行李袋了吗
Molly?
莫莉
What do you want it for?
你找它做什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Maybe I just have baby brain-drain.
也许我现在怀着孩子 脑子也不好使了
Reentry training in the Sims.
回模拟中心为重回宇宙做训练
It's the last one.
这次是最后一次了
But it's a dangerous drive down the Cape in the rain.
但冒雨去海岬是很危险的
It's a beautiful day.
外面天气很好啊
No. Please don't go.
不 不要走
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
I really wish you'd turn the auto drive back on.
我觉得我们还是回去吧
I feel better if I'm in control.
凡事只有我掌舵 我才能安心
They never let me turn the auto pilot off on the Sims
在中心时他们绝不会让我把自动驾驶仪关闭
unless we're literally a million miles away from docking.
除非我们已经离发射台有百万英里
Why don't you take a nap? Wear the restraints.
不如你睡会儿吧 把安全带系好
I've got my seat belt on.
安全带已经系好了啊
The other ones.
我说的是另外一副
What are these?
这是什么意思
Stop it... I don't like...
不...不要 我不喜欢...
Mom?
妈妈
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I kept your secret.
我守住了你的秘密
The baby needs you.
宝宝需要你
Molly!
莫莉
Molly!
莫莉
Molly!
莫莉
Over here! I found them!
在那边 我找到他们了
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车
She's three months pregnant.
她怀孕三个月了
We'll check her in transit.
途中我们会为她检查的
Please do it now.
现在就检查吧
Uh, Rus, I'm not getting anything.
拉斯 他没有生命迹象
Excuse me.
抱歉让一下
Sir, you can't move him!
先生 你不能移♥动♥他
Oh, Ethan.
哦 伊森
Help my wife! Check the baby!
救救我老婆 检查下胎儿
I can't get a fetal heartbeat.
听不到胎儿的心跳
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们马上走
John. Give us a hand.
约翰 帮帮我们
What happened? She's unconscious.
现在什么情况 她昏迷了
We're going back to the mainland.
我们现在要回大♥陆♥
I called for an airlift.
我已经叫了空中服务队
What's-what's happened?
发生什么了
I'll let you know as soon as I know, okay?
我了解后就立马通知你好吗
We're not gonna hang out and
你不打算跟我一起出去
get breakfast, are we?
吃早餐了 对吧
No.
是的
I mean, thanks.
我是想说 谢谢你的好意
You-you-you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Good times.
开心就好
Play messages, last to first.
播放留言 从后向前
They just touched down at Medplex Metro ahead of schedule.
他们刚到麦德普医院 比预计稍早
Maybe I've mentioned this a thousand times already,
这话我可能已经说了一千遍了
but it'd be amazing if you'd call me back!
你敢不敢给我回个电♥话♥
I just talked to John out at the island.
我刚刚在岛上跟约翰通过话
Ethan's shut down at the core. Molly's hurt.
伊森的主核心关机了 莫莉也受了伤
They're flying them in to Medplex Metro.
直升机正把她们送往麦德普医院
Call me back, Jules.
给我回个电♥话♥ 朱尔斯
John, where am I?
约翰 我这是在哪
It's okay. It's okay. You're safe. You're waking up.
没事了 你很安全 只是刚刚转醒
Offshore airlift. Hypothermia from exposure.
海上空运病人 由于暴露野外体温过低
Concussion with loss of consciousness. You're in a hospital
脑震荡 神志不清 你现在身处本土的
on the mainland, Deep lacerations to
一家医院 双腿和背部都有
you were unconscious from a fall. both legs and back.
你摔倒后失去意识 较深撕裂伤
Where's Ethan?
伊森呢
Ethan is safe.
他很安全
Mrs. Woods, do you know what day it is?
伍兹夫人 你知道今天是周几吗
Uh... monday.
周一吧
What-what about the baby?
宝宝怎么样了
How many weeks?
怀孕几周了
Fifteen.
15周了
Oh, God. Did something happen to my baby?
天哪 我的宝宝出什么事了吗
Mrs. Woods, have you experienced any bleeding or cramping
伍兹夫人 在过去的十至十四日内
in the past ten days to two weeks?
你有没有出现流血或者痉挛现象
No. John, they took me somewhere.
不 约翰 他们把我带到某个地方
And they... and they did something to me. No. No, no, no, no.
他们... 他们在我身上动了手脚 不要动
No. Yes, they did, John.
不 是真的 约翰
We're going to sedate you, Mrs. Woods,
我们要给你使用镇定剂 伍兹夫人
and get you checked out. Nuller!
然后为你做一个全面检查 镇定仪
And they took... Is that really necessary?
然后他们抢走了... 真的有必要这样吗
Just try and relax. You need to stay out here, sir.
试着放松 您不能进去 先生
Come on.
走吧
Load it up.
装上去
Two minutes till we're ready.
还有两分钟准备就绪
Then we'll roll out, I guess.
然后我猜想我们就可以滚蛋了
Julie?
朱莉
I was trying to reach you. There is no change.
我一直试着联♥系♥你 孩子一直毫无反应
My phone's been bugging out. Charlie said...
我手♥机♥一直关着机 查理说...
The shutdown is at the root.
这次是完全死机了
Is Molly okay?
莫莉还好吗
Ethan must have sensed a catastrophic event
坠落时伊桑一定预感到了有灾祸要发生
during the fall, and shut himself down.
所以自动关机了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表