剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Jumper from the penthouse.
有人从顶层公♥寓♥跳楼了
You're sure there's nothing you're not telling me.
你确定你没有什么瞒着我的事吗
You didn't learn Japanese from a book
你不是从书上
or a translation app or something?
或者什么翻译应用程序学来的日语吗
Maybe it came from the secret part of me.
也许是从我秘密的部分来的
What?
什么
The part that belongs only to me.
就是只属于我的部分
There you are.
你回来啦
We'd better get going. I don't want to be late to Yasumoto's.
我们得走了 和安本的晚餐我不想迟到
Okay, Ethan. Go to the car.
好 伊森 你先去车上
W-we're gonna meet you there.
我们马上过来
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What did Pearce say?
皮尔斯怎么说
He's dead.
他死了
I think they killed him.
我想是被他们杀了
What?
什么
You mean because you were asking questions?
你觉得是因为你开始问他问题吗
What-what happened?
到底怎么回事
He jumped.
他跳楼了
Or else he was pushed.
也可能是被人推下来的
Oh, God, John, I'm scared.
上帝啊 约翰 我好害怕
Th-this has to stop.
不能这样下去了
That video is enough to bring Sparks down.
这视频足够扳倒斯帕克斯了
But maybe it's not. They made me look like I was crazy once.
也许不够 他们之前让我看起来像疯了
They can do that again.
他们完全可以再做一次
And putting yourself in danger like this,
那让自己冒这么大的危险
putting all of us in danger,
让我们都处于危险之中
that doesn't seem crazy to you?
你难道就不觉得疯狂吗
We-we can't do this any longer. It's too risky.
我们不能这样下去了 太危险了
Yeah, I know it's risky.
我知道很危险
But no risk, no reward.
但是不入虎穴焉得虎子呢
Come on. Ethan's waiting.
走吧 伊森在等我们了
Drink it. It's just water.
喝吧 是水
There's more in Heaven and Earth.
天地万物确实不只如此
Damn right there is.
一点没错
I've seen it.
我就亲眼见过
You've seen it, too, haven't you?
你也见到了 对吗
It's hard to forget, huh?
很难忘记吧
I'm sure the Absalom will help,for a while.
我想押沙龙能缓解 虽然不能长久
You don't know me.
你并不了解我
I know that you let Sparks think
但我知道你让斯帕克斯以为
that you killed me. I know the fact
你已经杀了我 我还知道
that you haven't means that you've got doubts.
你还没动手正说明你心存疑虑
Watch it. Real doubts. About Sparks.
小心说话 你在质疑 质疑斯帕克斯
About what he did to Molly and to me.
质疑他对我和莫莉的所作所为
About what he's asking you to do.
质疑他让干的这些事
I said watch it!
我说你给我小心点
Damn it!
见鬼
Hello again.
又见面了
Hello.
你好
Um... you met Ethan.
你见过伊森的
And, uh, this is my wife Molly.
这位 是我妻子莫莉
Hello. Hi. Come in. Please.
你好 你好 请进
Molly, this is, uh, Femi Dodd.
莫莉 这位是费米·多德
She's a board member at Yasumoto Corp.
安本株式会社的董事会成员之一
The first time we met, I, uh...
我们第一次见时 我...
I called her an idiot.
说她是个白♥痴♥
John.
约翰
Welcome.
欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
I-If I'd known you two were, uh...
要 要是早知道你们俩是...额...
I definitely wouldn't have called you an idiot.
我绝对不会说你是傻瓜的
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
You must be Molly.
你是莫莉吧
Mr. Yasumoto.
安本先生
I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名
And I about you.
彼此彼此
The possibilities are limitless. No?
可能性是无限的 你说呢
Well, I'm not sure.
我不确定
I'd say "Limitless."
也许是无限的
But making sense of the independent activity
但是理解伊森大脑的独♥立♥活动
in Ethan's brain could be a huge step toward
大大有助于理解
understanding the nature of human consciousness. Right?
人类意识的性质 对吗
Not to mention
更不用说
a potential path to immortality.
有助于找到永生的潜在方法了
I-Immortality? I don't understand.
永生 我不太明白
I think Mr. Yasumoto is referring to the theory
我觉得安本先生指的是
that once the neural pathways are fully decoded,
一旦彻底解码了神经通路
it would be possible to copy a human brain
就有可能复♥制♥一个人类大脑
and upload it to a Humanich's body.
然后将其植入人工智能的体内
So it's possible, then?
所以这是有可能的了
Theoretically, but...
理论上是的 不过
Just because we can do it does not mean we should do it.
我们有这个能力不代表我们就应该这么做
For once, I agree with Ms. Dodd. And anyway,
这一次我赞同多德女士 无论如何
to suggest that understanding Ethan's cognitive leaps
理解伊森认知能力突飞猛进的原因
is akin to understanding human consciousness,
类似于理解了人类意识
it's not just premature, it's-it's wrong.
这种看法不仅不成熟 还 还是错的
After all, human beings
毕竟 人类
can't learn a language in a single day,
无法在一天之内就掌握一门语言
so Ethan shouldn't be able to, either.
所以伊森也不应如此
I-I think
我 我认为
we should install some sort of governing mechanism.
我们应该安装某种调控装置
What?
什么
Slow down his development.
减慢他的发展速度
But that goes against
但是这与你之前说的
everything you've ever said.
完全背道而驰啊
So you think Ethan's progress should be allowed to continue?
所以你认为应该放任伊森自身的发展吗
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that we're not gods.
我只知道我们不是上帝
We're just parents.
我们只是父母
And all we can do is give him the best of ourselves.
我们能做的就是把最好的都给他
And then whatever happens happens, right?
剩下的都听天由命了 不是吗
We just have to wait and see.
我们只需要静观其变
To "Wait and see" is to expose Ethan to needless risk.
静观其变只会置伊森于不必要的风险之中
Well, no risk, no reward.
没有风险 就没有回报
Yeah, it was tough when I was young, but...
小时候是挺难受的 不过
these days the supers are so good, it's...
现在的义肢都很棒
I hardly even notice anymore.
我几乎都感觉不到了
Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same.
我也像你一样就好了
Well, it's still new. It'll get easier.
你的还是新的 以后会舒服一些
So you're not-- I don't know--
所以你不觉得 怎么说呢
resentful?
怨忿
Honestly, I'm...
说实话 我
I'm almost grateful.
我就差感恩戴德了
If it wasn't for my legs,
要不是因为我的腿
I wouldn't have started designing prosthetics,
我不会去研发假肢
or gotten involved in the Humanichs Project.
也不会加入人工智能计划
You love your work, huh?
你很爱你的工作
Well, some days more than others.
有时候是非常热爱
Yeah? Today wasn't one of those days?
怎么 今天不爱了吗
It's just my boss. He's like...
因为我的老板 他好像
threatened by progress all of a sudden.
突然被工作中的进展给吓坏了
You know what I mean? Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你明白我的意思吗 嗯 明白
And he lets his personal feelings
他还让自己的个人情感
cloud his professional judgment,
左右他的专业判断
which drives me insane.
我都要被这件事逼疯了
Sorry, we don't have to talk about my dumb office drama.
抱歉 不聊我愚蠢的办公室戏码了
Oh, no, it's okay. No.
不 没关系的
I like it.
我喜欢
I'd like to talk more about it actually.
事实上我还想多聊一点呢
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表