剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
What's happening in there?
里边发生了什么
My transport team was prepping for extraction
我的运输队伍正在准备转移
when the incubator developed a leak.
结果保育室有烟雾泄露
The cloud appears to be generating on its own
烟雾似乎是在容器内
from inside the containment chamber.
自我生成的
Get inside and find out what's going on.
进去弄明白是怎么回事
Engage manual override.
启动手动控制
I'm a few steps in.
我走进了几步
Visibility is limited.
能见度有限
The source of the leak is not immediately apparent.
泄露源头并不明显
It's a particulate emission of some sort.
有点像是微粒状物排放什么的
There's a similar substance adhering to the walls.
有类似物质黏在壁上
I've got a sample.
我取到样本了
I'm moving towards the tank.
我正在往保育池移♥动♥
It's definitely the source.
这里肯定就是泄露源
I can't make out the leak.
我无法辨认泄露
Sir, you're not going to believe this.
局长 你肯定不会相信的
What's happening?
发生了什么
Offspring heart rate dropping. Respiration, too.
后代心率降低 呼吸也是
Revive team, move in!
复苏小队 进去
Revive team, hold.
复苏小队 等等
Heart rate right at 60 BPM.
心跳每分60下
Davis, report.
戴维斯 报告
Davis?
戴维斯
Did we lose comms?
我们失去联络了吗
No, sir. Comms are good.
不 长官 联络正常
Davis isn't responding.
戴维斯没有回应
Dr. Davis? Dr. Davis?
戴维斯博士 戴维斯博士
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I appear to be outside
我似乎正处于
my designated service area.
我的设定服务区域之外
Turn the lights on, will you?
能把灯打开吗
Why can't we fix him now?
我们为什么不能现在修好他
It's bedtime.
现在是睡觉时间
I'm not tired. I want to fix him.
我不累 我想修好他
It's not up to you, Ethan.
这由不得你 伊森
We'll fix him in the morning.
我们早上会修好他的
I appear to be outside my designated service area.
我似乎正处于我的设定服务区域之外
Please...
请...
Why'd you do that? He needs our help.
你为什么这么做 他需要我们的帮助
Lights. Inside.
关灯 进屋
Okay, five minutes.
好吧 五分钟
You ever hijack a truck?
你劫持过卡车吗
No.
没有
But I have docked a spaceship.
但我停靠过飞船
Same diff.
一样
They called off everything.
他们取消了所有的行动
They're not moving the Offspring. Why?
他们不转移后代了 为什么
Something happened to it,
后代不是出现了问题
or is happening to it,
就是正在出现问题
but they never got it to the mobile unit.
但他们是不会把它弄到移♥动♥设备上的
Okay, now what?
那现在怎么办
We're scrubbing this.
我们取消行动
No! It can't be over!
不 不能就这样结束
You heard the man. We're finished, we're done.
你听到他的话了 结束了 就这样
No, we're not.
不 还没结束
Maybe I can get you down there.
也许我可以帮你潜入内部
What?
什么
I'm sorry, didn't you say that was impossible?
抱歉 你不是说那不可能吗
We still have a Honey Bomb on the main transformer.
我们在主变压器那装了个蜂蜜炸♥药♥
I can blow it.
我可以引爆它
I can use the threat to clear the lab.
可以利用爆♥炸♥来清理实验室里的人
Let's just shoot each other here
我们不如在这互相开枪吧
a-and save them the trouble. Let's...
省得他们亲自动手...
Just let him talk.
让他继续说
The IR defenses will go dark on the outside.
红外防御在外部起不了作用
I can override a service door.
我可以控制一扇安全门
The first floor camera system reboots in sectors,
一楼的摄像系统会在各个区域依次重启
from the outside in.
从外向内
If you can stay ahead of the reboot,
如果你能在重启之前赶到
you'll be able to move undetected
你就能在不被发现的情况下
to the central elevator that serves the lab.
到实验室专用的中♥央♥电梯那里
It runs on its own power.
电梯使用独♥立♥电源运行
And you won't be able to call it
但如果未经授权
if you're not authorized,
是无法调用它的
so I'll get to security,
我会去获取安全指令
I'll send it up.
然后发射出去
No way. This is suicide.
不行 这简直是自杀
Even if we do get down there,
就算我们能进到内部
how are we gonna bring the Offspring up?
那怎么把后代带出来
Tupperware?
用保鲜盒吗
We're not bringing it up, are we?
我们不把后代带出来是吗
I need to see him.
我需要看到他
I need to know what he's trying to say to me.
我要知道他想和我说什么
You don't have to go.
你没必要去
Molly, you remember what it did to both of us up there.
莫莉 你记得在太空船上发生的事
Do you really...
你真的...
do you really want to go through that again?
真的想再经历一次吗
I can't walk away now.
我现在不能一走了之
Screw it.
管他呢
Screw it, I'm already dead.
不管了 反正我名义上已经死了
If you go, I go.
如果你去 我就去
Okay. Good.
很好
I need a minute, okay?
我需要一点时间
Molly?
莫莉
Take your shoes off and go get ready for bed.
脱鞋 准备上♥床♥睡觉
We'll be in to check on you in a minute.
一会我们再过去看你
Molly?
莫莉
Gina, lock up for the night, please.
吉娜 今晚请锁好门
Doors locked. Hey, shoes.
门已锁 脱鞋
Why?
为什么
It's been a long day, Ethan.
今天忙了一整天 伊森
You want me to take my shoes off
你要我把鞋脱掉
because it's been a long day?
就因为今天忙了一整天吗
I want you to take your shoes off because they're muddy, okay?
我要你脱鞋 是因为鞋上有泥
Molly?
莫莉
John, I'm sorry this is a message,
约翰 很抱歉给你发这条信息
but if I heard your voice,
可如果我听到你的声音
I don't think I could say this.
我想我会说不下去
I can't let it go.
我不能撒手不管
I don't expect you to understand that.
我不指望你能明白
Molly?
莫莉
But if I don't come back,
但如果我回不来
in time, I hope that you'll realize
赶不回来 我希望你明白
that I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
And please don't come after me.
请不要来找我
I don't want to risk Ethan losing both of us.
我不想伊森同时失去我们俩
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
拜拜
Incoming V-Chron from Molly.
你有一通来自莫莉的视频信息
John, I'm sorry this is a message.
约翰 很抱歉给你发这条信息
But if I don't come back,
但如果我回不来
in time, I hope that you'll realize
赶不回来 我希望你明白
that I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
And don't come after me.
不要来找我
I don't want to risk Ethan losing both of us.
我不想伊森同时失去我们俩
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
拜拜
Let's do it.
行动吧
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你那么短的时间内赶来
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表