剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
looked like you were in a trance.
看起来精神恍惚
What happened to you?
发生什么了
I got close to the baby.
我接近了婴儿
Sparks told me I could see him, and then,
斯帕克斯说我可以去看他 然后
all of a sudden, I was in this... this dream world.
突然 我进入了一个... 梦境中
But it was different than all the other times.
但这个梦跟其他的完全不同
Ten years ago, I got into a car accident with my boyfriend,
十年前 我和男友发生了车祸
but he died.
我男友死了
I was pregnant at the time.
当时我怀有身孕
I know about the accident.
我知道那次事故
Right.
是啊
Well, in this dream,
在这个梦里
I was with the baby that I lost.
我跟当时因车祸而死的婴儿在一起
And I looked down, and I saw him in an incubator.
我往下看 看到他躺在保温箱里
And he was so little, and...
他是那么小 我还...
and I touched him, and I--
还摸到他了
and I felt his heartbeat.
还感受到了他的心跳
And then, something happened,
然后出事了
and he was in distress, and...
他处于危险之中 于是...
and I had to save him.
我必须得去救他
But this time,
但是这一次
I actually could.
我真的把他救活了
He's creating an entire fictional world now.
他已经开始创造完整的虚幻世界了
He's getting stronger, Molly.
他在变强 莫莉
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Yes.
喂
You got all of your men killed.
你害死了你派来的所有人
I sent my men for your protection.
我派人去是为了保护你
For his protection.
为了保护他
Well, he's done everything
他在动用他所有的力量
in his power to get away from you.
就为了躲避你
So, I'm done.
所以我不干了
Whatever it is you want with him, I am not gonna help you.
不管你要他做什么 我都不会帮忙了
Unfortunately, you may not have a choice.
很不幸 你可能没有选择
You still need to bring me the baby.
你还是得把孩子给我带回来
Oh, really?
是吗
Why?
为什么
I imagine you'd like to speak to your family again.
我想你一定想再见到你的家人吧
You can interpret that however you like.
你怎么理解这句话都可以
John. I didn't see you there.
约翰 我没注意到你进来了
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
How is Ethan?
伊森好吗
Well, he's been asking all these questions
他开始问我一些
I don't have answers to.
我无法回答的问题了
I've shut him down until we, uh, we're out of this mess.
我已经把他关闭了 等这事过去再说吧
Curiosity is part of the human experience.
好奇也是人生体验的一部分啊
Doesn't that run counter to your mission statement for Humanichs?
这不是和你对人性的追求背道而驰了吗
Well, this is one experience I don't want him to have.
我不想让他拥有这个体验
Let my staff know if there is anything you need.
有任何需要 只要告诉我的员工就行
Thank you.
谢谢
Run translation, Japanese to English.
运行翻译程序 日译英
Running translation.
正在翻译
It's been too long between doses.
和上次服药的时间间隔太久了
The aging process is accelerating without warning.
衰老过程正在急剧加速
Prepare the final dose.
准备最后一剂药
The vial can only sustain you for a matter of weeks.
药水只能为你维持几周的生命
Without a synthetic reproduction...
如果还无法人工合成的话
Our efforts to synthesize the substance have failed.
合成物质的尝试失败了
Excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
Yeah. Your tea.
怎么了 您要的茶
Thank you. Sir.
谢谢 您慢用
It's not a choice.
这没得选择
Even if we get the baby from Sparks,
就算我们从斯帕克斯那抢回了孩子
he doesn't want anything to do with Yasumoto.
孩子也不想和安本有瓜葛
He needs to know that he's gonna be
他现在需要了解到 他会和
with someone who's gonna protect him.
那些将要保护他的人在一起
What about the ISEA?
那空探机构呢
The ISEA?
空探机构
Let me... We can't go to the ISEA.
让我... 我们不能回空探机构
I don't trust anybody there.
我不信任那儿的人
There's one person there I know for sure is clean --
我确定有一个人与他们无关
Ryan Jackson.
莱恩·杰克逊
He's acting director since Sparks disappeared.
他是斯帕克斯失踪后的代理局长
Sparks kept a very tight circle of people in the know.
斯帕克斯有个很紧密的知情团队
Jackson wasn't one of them.
但其中没有杰克逊
He knows nothing about this?
他对此事毫不知情吗
Nothing.
是的
We'll need the baby as proof,
我们需要用孩子作为证据
but then Jackson can help us expose Yasumoto.
让杰克逊帮我们揭发安本
You'll get your baby and your family.
你也能得到你的孩子和家人
Hey, isn't that Sparks' car?
那不是斯帕克斯的车吗
Kern.
科恩
She's unconscious, but she's breathing.
她昏迷了 但还有呼吸
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
Do you live around here?
你就住在附近吗
Down the road?
沿路下去就是吗
Why were you here?
你为什么在这儿
The lady lets me play.
那位夫人允许我来玩
The lady at the counter?
收银台的那位夫人吗
She lets me play in the boxes in the back,
她允许我在后面的箱子里玩
only when they're closed.
在他们关门后
Do you remember what happened?
你记得发生了什么事吗
I know you're scared, honey.
我知道你很害怕 宝贝
But we're gonna make sure you get home, okay?
但是我们会确保你安全回家的 好吗
The other lady wanted the car.
另一位女士想要车
What lady?
什么女士
We're closed.
我们打烊了
I'm gonna need your car.
我需要你的车
There's a phone in the back, if you'd like to call AAA.
你想找汽车协会的话 后面有电♥话♥
No.
不
I need your car now.
我现在就需要你的车
Listen, I don't want any trouble.
听着 我可不想找麻烦
If you're reaching for a weapon under there,
如果你伸手去下面拿武器
you should know this won't end well for you.
你要知道你不会有好结果的
I'll just take your keys.
我直接拿走钥匙了
I'm calling the cops.
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
I wouldn't do that.
换做是我我可不会
She left in the lady's brown car.
她开着女士的棕色汽车走了
Brown car.
棕色汽车
Okay, um...
好 那...
Do you remember anything about that car?
你还记得车的其他特征吗
Did it have two doors, four doors?
是两扇车门还是四扇车门的
The ambulance is on its way.
救护车在来的路上了
And they're sending a squad car.
还有一辆警车也要过来
We have to go.
我们得走了
Do you want to come with me
你想跟我一起
and wait outside until they get here?
到外面等他们来吗
Is that the brown car?
是这辆棕色汽车吗
Sir.
先生
We searched the office.
我们搜查过办公室了
I don't know how that boy is missing.
我不知道那个男孩是怎么不见的
I have a team sweeping the tower,
我找了一队人彻底检查过整个塔里面
and there's no sign of him.
也没有发现他的踪迹
I need a team in the office right now.
找一队人马上来办公室
I took you in.
我让你进来
Made you my guest.
把你当做客人
You made us your prisoners.
你把我们当囚犯好吗
You-you put my wife in danger.
你把我妻子置于险境
The danger she is in
她现在的险境
is entirely of her own creation.
完全是由她一个人造成的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表