剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich.
我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
His name is Ethan. He's the prototype.
他叫伊森 他是原型
This is a story about Earth.
这是一个关于地球的故事
Ethan!
伊森
A story about family.
关于家庭的故事
A story about surviving.
关于生存的故事
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
Ethan suddenly speaks japanese.
伊森忽然就能开始说日语了
Human beings can't learn a language in a single day,
人类无法在一天之内就掌握一门语言
so Ethan shouldn't be able to, either.
所以伊森也不应如此
I think we should install some sort of governing mechanism.
我认为我们应该安装某种调控装置
But that goes against everything you've ever said.
但是这与你之前说的完全背道而驰啊
You're good.
很厉害嘛
I'm odin.
我叫奥丁
You want to come in? Next time.
你想进来吗 下次吧
We have lost our souls to machines.
我们让机器占据了我们的灵魂
We need a reckoning. Starting right here.
我们得想办法解决问题 就从他开始
With your prints,
用你的指纹
he stole the aruna transmission file.
他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件
Dad, I'm gonna die up here.
爸 我会死在这里
What kind of father
什么样的父亲
sends his daughter into harm's way like that, Alan?
才会让自己的女儿置于那种险境 艾伦
Dad?
爸爸
Katie.
凯蒂
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to know where my baby is.
我想知道我的孩子在哪里
I'll find it.
我自己会找到的
Security breach. Code black.
有人侵入 黑色警报
Molly Woods is in the building.
莫莉·伍兹在大楼里
Have security forces been mobilized?
警卫已经出动了吗
Yes.
是的
It's me.
是我
You can go with them or you can come with me.
你可以跟他们走或是跟我来
Your choice.
你决定
Kryger?
克雷格
Go, go, go.
快走
Gina, Oasis Mode. Windows on Seclude.
吉娜 绿洲模式 窗户全部隔离
How do you know they didn't follow us here?
你怎么知道他们不会跟过来
Because I'd know if we were seen,
因为如果我们被人看到的话我会知道
and it's my job to activate a team to follow you.
而且调人跟踪你是我的工作
No, we got away clean.
真的没人跟踪我们
We're safe here. You can trust me.
我们在这里很安全 你可以相信我
You want me to trust you?
你想让我相信你吗
Tell me everything. The truth.
全部告诉我 所有真♥相♥
When Sparks came to pick you up from your party,
斯帕克斯把你从派对上带走时
you were right to run to Vaspar.
你往瓦斯帕跑是正确的
He was bringing you in to extract the Offspring.
他当时正要带你去取出后代
The Offspring? That's what we call it.
后代 我们是这么称呼它的
When you fled, we had to improvise.
你逃走后 我们不得不另想他法
Sparks may seem like the man in charge,
斯帕克斯可能看上去像是负责人
but I think there's somebody else
但我觉得还有其他人
who's pulling the strings,
在幕后操纵
somebody outside the ISEA.
国际空间探索机构之外的人
Who? I don't know.
谁 我不知道
But whoever he is, he outfitted the hospital ship
但不论是谁 他在医疗船上
with a surgical team.
配备了一个外科手术团队
They erased all the evidence
他们抹去了
of your pregnancy, and then
你妊娠的所有证据 然后
they put you back on the island.
他们把你放回了岛上
And Ethan?
那伊森呢
He was used to lure you into the woods.
他被用来引诱你进树林
And the baby? It's alive?
那婴儿呢 它还活着吗
It's a he.
是个男孩
You're lucky, Odin.
你很幸运 奥丁
I don't usually let in handsome foreigners
两点前我通常都不会让
until after 2:00.
英俊的外国人进来
John?
约翰
Why did you do it? Do what?
你为什么要这么做 做什么
Reset Ethan's access protocols.
重设伊森的访问协议
What are you talking about? You've been against
你在说什么呢 从我提出
the idea of installing governors i-in Ethan
要在伊森内部安装调节器这个想法开始
since I brought it up.
你就一直反对
Now all of a sudden I can't get in?
现在我突然就无法访问了吗
Wait. So, you actually tried to slow him down
等等 所以你真的去试图减慢他的速度
and he blocked your access?
可他却阻止了你的访问吗
No, no, no, no. You blocked my access.
不不 是你阻止了我的访问
Okay, I may not agree with
好吧 我也许不同意
intentionally limiting his natural development,
有意限制他的自然发展
but I would not go behind your back to stop you.
但我不会在背后阻止你
I guess you thought I would.
你以为我会对吧
But h-how would he even do it?
但他是怎么做到的
I mean, we-we built in safeguards
我们内置的防护措施
to prevent him from interfering with the coding process.
就是用来防止他干涉编码进程的
I don't know.
我不知道
Why would the most advanced AI on the planet
为什么地球最先进的人工智能产物
stop you from hobbling his mind?
会阻止你减缓他头脑的发展
I didn't mean to...
我不是有意...
Are you alone?
你一个人在家吗
What if I'm not?
如果不是呢
I should go. Yeah.
我该走了 没错
He's in an artificial womb
他在你刚才去踩点的楼
about 20 floors below where you were poking around.
底下二十层左右的一个人造子♥宫♥里
It's not gonna be a baby for long; it's growing fast.
婴儿的形态不会维持很久 它长得很快
They're treating an alien intelligence far beyond
他们对一个远超出我们理解的外星智能人
our comprehension like a lab rat.
就像对待小白鼠一样
Molly,
莫莉
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You are not its mother; you were its host.
你不是婴儿的母亲 你只是它的宿主
He sent me a message tonight.
他今晚给我传达了一条信息
He scattered a flock of birds in-in the shape of the pattern.
他把一群鸟散成图案的形状
It's trying to speak to us.
它在试图跟我们说话
And it wants to communicate through you.
它想通过你跟我们交流
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It made me flush my mother into space.
它害我把母亲丢弃在太空里
It ain't the baby Jesus.
它不是上帝派来的婴儿
Whatever he is, I brought him here.
不管他是什么 是我把他带来地球的
And I'm gonna get him out.
我就要把他救出来
You think you're getting back
你认为发生了今天的事后
into that building after what happened today?
你还能再去那栋大楼吗
It's impossible.
根本不可能
If Sparks is running a rogue operation,
如果斯帕克斯暗室亏心
just go to the ISEA and tell them.
你可以直接去国际空间探索机构告发他
Tell them what?
告发他什么
Without proof of the baby, we got nothing.
没有婴儿的证据 我们根本站不住脚
We have the Aruna file.
阿鲁纳站的文件在我们手里
They killed Derek Pearce
我给德里克·皮尔斯
because I sent him an e-mail.
发了封邮件 他就被杀害了
What do you think will happen if I go in there with
如果我只带着我的故事和阿鲁纳站的文件
just my story and the Aruna file?
去告发他会有什么后果
What choice do we have, huh?
我们别无他选 好吗
Sparks reports to the board.
董事会是斯帕克斯的上级
You walk into the morning meeting,
你在晨间会议的时候
you play them the file.
直接去播放阿鲁纳站的文件
They can't all be in on it. And what if
他们不可能都有份 如果斯帕克斯
Sparks buries the truth of the baby before they see it?
在他们看到之前把婴儿的事掩盖了呢
They're never gonna know what he did.
他们就永远都不会知道他的所作所为了
But it'll be over. And we'll be safe.
但此事就能了结 我们就安全了
Hey, hold up.
等一下
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表