剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I wouldn't do it to you, as a friend.
作为朋友我更不会这样对你
Hell, I brought you into this program.
何况本来就是我让你参加这个计划的
You're family.
你是我的家人
Well, if you didn't do it, then who did it?
如果不是你做的 那是谁做的
If it was someone here,
如果有人对你这么做
I'll find out. I promise you.
我会找出是谁 我向你保证
You were supposed to protect us.
你本该保护我们的
Molly's pregnancy changes everything.
莫莉怀孕改变了一切
I wasn't sure when Kryger came back.
我不确定克雷格什么时候回来的
His behavior was too erratic.
他的行为太古怪了
But with Molly there can be no doubt.
但无疑他那时他跟莫莉在一起
You think we found them?
你认为我们找到他们了
I think they're already here.
我认为他们已经来了
If that's true...
如果这是真的
if they're here...
如果他们来了
we're way out of our depth.
我们会力所不及
We have no plan for this.
我们没有应对计划
One step at a time.
一步步来
What have we done?
我们做了什么
I'll tell you what we've done.
我会告诉你我们做了什么
We've honored Katie's sacrifice.
我们向凯蒂的牺牲致敬
This all started with your daughter, Alan.
这一切皆由你女儿开始 艾伦
You should be proud.
你该感到自豪
Are you coming downstairs soon?
你马上到楼下来吗
Look what we did.
看我们做了什么
I've got leftovers.
给你留了剩菜
I'm not sure the souffle can reheat.
不知道蛋奶酥可不可以再加热
John... I'm sorry.
约翰 对不起
Y... I was at the lab with Danny
我跟丹尼在实验室
and then, uh, Sam came by...
然后山姆来了
Why didn't you call me? I was worried.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥ 我很担心你
Because I couldn't, okay?
因为我不能 知道吗
That's it?
就这样吗
I just couldn't. I'm sorry.
我就是不能 对不起
If you're not ready to talk about
如果你还没准备好
what's going on with you, that's fine.
说你的经历 没事
If you need time, take it.
如果你需要时间 我可以等
You don't have to do this by yourself.
你不需要自己一个人扛着
You're here now. With us.
你回来了 有我们在身边
I know.
我知道
I'll heat you up a plate.
我给你加热一盘
He-he needs to know you're all right.
他需要知道你没事
Okay.
好
I drew you a picture.
我给你画了张画
You did? Can I see?
是吗 可以给我看看吗
I put the family in the spaceship, so that they'd be safe.
我把一家人放在飞船里 那样他们会安全
Safe from what?
为什么不安全
Extinction.
灭绝
Extinction?
灭绝
Where'd you learn about that?
你哪里学到的这个词
At the museum today.
今天去博物馆的时候
It's where the stronger, smarter species survive.
是更强 更聪明的物种生存的地方
It's okay... I kept your secret.
没事的 我替你保守秘密了
Let's see... what else did you draw here?
来看看...你还画了什么
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表