剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, he is a toaster...
对 他是个烤面包机
to you.
对你来说
But to us, he's our son.
但对我们来说 他是我们的儿子
Now, I don't expect you to understand that, and, honestly,
我也不指望您能了解 但说实话
I have a hard time with that myself sometimes.
有时我自己面对这事也不轻松
He's not dangerous.
他不危险
He's just different.
他只是与众不同
And you don't have to be afraid of different.
而你不需要害怕与众不同
Your turn.
该你了
Thank you, Julie.
谢谢你 朱莉
Nice.
不错
Stop it. Stop what?
别这样了 别这样什么
Worrying.
瞎担心
I'm sure he's fine.
我肯定他会没事的
It's not Ethan I'm worried about.
我担心的不是伊森
What, the other kids?
那是其他孩子吗
He's gonna have to deal with them sooner or later.
他早晚要和他们相处的
There's no nature with Ethan, it's all nurture.
伊森没有先天的性格 都是后天的培育
Kids his age are not nurturing.
他这个年龄段的其他孩子都没有后天培育
It's the opposite.
正好与他相反
If you're even the slightest bit different...
如果你有一丁点的不同...
I hear you, Jules.
我了解了 朱尔斯
But he can't stay with us forever.
但他不能一直和我们在一起
He didn't.
他没有
John took care of that.
约翰会处理好的
Oh, she's good.
她玩得不错
She's up, three-nothing.
她很拼 三连胜
She isn't just learning, she's getting competitive.
她不仅是在学习 她正在变得有胜负心
How many rounds have you played so far? Six.
到现在为止你玩了几局了 六局
That's faster than Little Man.
比机器小人快哦
A lot faster.
快得多了
Nice job, Lucy.
干得好 露西
Shall we play another?
我们再玩一局吗
Sure.
当然
I know everybody who works in the Med Center,
我认识每一个在医疗中心工作的人
and they would never do something like that.
他们绝不会做出这样的事
Well, they said it was some kind of covert program.
他们说这是某种秘密得计划
There's too much oversight for a covert program.
即便如此 这监管的也有点过了吧
It takes me four rounds of requisition forms
我在这里仅仅为了拿个新剪贴板
just to get new clipboards around here.
足足提交了四轮申报单
But why would he lie? It's not like the guy is covering his ass.
但是他为什么要说谎呢 又不是要帮自己脱罪
He practically resigned in my driveway.
之前在车道遇见他时他都说要辞职负责了
So what do you think he wants?
依你看他想要什么
Nothing. He just wants me to come in for some tests.
什么都不想吧 他只想我去参加一些测试
He's worried about my brain scans.
他很担心我的脑部扫描
Look, no one wants you to end up like Harmon Kryger.
听着 没人希望你和哈蒙·克雷格一个下场
But still... what did John say?
不过... 约翰对这事儿怎么说
I haven't told him.
我还没告诉他
We had the orientation this morning,
今早我们参加了宣讲会
we have the party tonight...
晚上还有个派对
Molly, you have to tell John.
莫莉 你得告诉约翰
I'm going to-- tonight, after the party.
我会的 今晚派对之后
But right now I got to find Kryger.
不过现在我得去找克雷格
If they've been testing on me, I'm sure they've tested on him.
要是他们测试过我 我很确定他们在克雷格身上也测试过
Harmon?
哈蒙
Kryger?
克雷格
Reminder. Ethan pickup at 3:30.
提醒 三点半去接伊森
Dr. Woods.
伍兹医生
I hope I didn't scare you.
希望我没有吓着你
I recognized the car-- I wanted to save myself a trip.
我认出了车 想说就省得再多跑一趟了
This was recovered in the women's room at work yesterday.
这是昨天在单位的女士洗手间里找到的
Oh. I, uh...
我...
I must've dropped it before I left.
一定是我离开前掉的
That's what I figured.
我就猜到是这样
Don't worry, it's been sterilized.
别担心 已经消过毒了
Okay.
好的
Put it in whenever you get a chance.
你有空的时候就植入吧
I know the director has some concerns about your health.
我知道局长对于你的健康有些担忧
He'll rest easier once he knows your tether
要是他知道你的芯片已能够重新被监测到
is back online for monitoring.
他就会安心多了
I'm late to get my son, so... Of course.
我去接我儿子要迟到了 当然
Again, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't frighten you.
真的很抱歉 希望没有吓着你
Walk, please. I'm sorry.
往前走好吗 抱歉
We're walking. Thank you.
我们在前进 谢谢
Thanks.
多谢
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Congratulations. Your daughter made friends with the toaster.
恭喜 你的女儿和烤面包机交上朋友了
If Molly keeps digging around like this,
要是莫莉总是这样四处搜查
she will raise suspicion.
她会引起怀疑的
No, we will raise suspicion
不 如果我们大白天的把她带走
if we drag her out in the middle of the day.
我们才会被人怀疑
People ask questions.
到时会流言四起的
All right, what do you suggest?
好吧 你觉得该怎么办
I've known her for a long time.
我认识她很久了
If I can bring her in tonight, quietly,
如果今晚我能让她自愿
of her own free will, we can get her to a secure spot
安静地过来 我们就能把她送到一个
with a medical team standing by.
医疗团队已经准备就绪的安全地点
That will save us a lot of headache down the line.
这样全程都能省去我们很多麻烦
You're a good friend.
你真是个好朋友
You think?
你觉得如何
For a successful first day of school,
为了庆祝开学日的成功
and the celebration of the birthday you missed.
和你错过的生日
You really didn't have to do all this.
你真的没必要做这些的
Well, just to see you in that dress, it was worth it.
看到你穿这件裙子 这些都是值得的
Cheers.
干杯
John, Ethan's requesting your help in his bedroom.
约翰 伊森在他的卧室里请求你的帮助
The bow tie.
是领结的事
Good luck.
祝你好运
All right...
好
worst thing, best thing.
到今天的好事坏事时间了
What was the worst thing that happened to you at school today?
今天在学校发生的最糟糕的事是什么
They had sloppy joes for lunch.
午饭吃的是碎牛肉三明治
Okay.
好
Best thing?
那最好的事呢
I made a friend. Oh, I saw that.
我交了个朋友 我看到了
She said her parents didn't want me there.
她说她爸爸妈妈不想让我去学校
Uh, I think her parents were just a little bit concerned.
我想她爸爸妈妈只是有点担心吧
About what?
担心什么
Well, because you're new. You know?
因为你是新的 你懂吗
Sometimes people are afraid of new.
有时人们惧怕新事物
Why?
为什么
Because new means change.
因为新就意味着改变
You know, it's nothing you should worry about.
不过你不用担心这个
You should just keep doing what you're doing. Huh?
你只需要保持自我就好
Be kind, be helpful. Be trustworthy.
待人友善 乐于助人 值得信赖
Just like you were today.
就像你今天这样
There you go. Wait, more stiff elbow, there.
好了 等等 手肘要更僵硬 这样
Charlie. Stop it.
查理 别这样
He says it's the dance of my ancestors.
他说这是我祖先的舞蹈
Yeah. Not cool.
是啊 这可不好
There's the schoolboy.
这就是我们的小学生嘛
How'd it go? It was fun.
学校怎么样 很好玩
Oh, good. Hi, John.
太好了 你好 约翰
Hey. Welcome. Thank you.
你好 欢迎 谢谢
Hey, would you like to help me with something upstairs?
你能上楼帮我个忙吗
Sure. All right, I'll see you later, okay?
好 我们待会见
Once I get this to the lab,
只要我把这个送去实验室
the DNA test shouldn't take long.
DNA检测不会花很长时间的
I'm gonna go straight there
我会直接过去
and then I'm gonna come straight back.
然后直接回来
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表