剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
This'll work, till we can fit you for a new model.
暂时用这个吧 在新的做好之前
I'll have to do some blood work
我还需要取一点你的血样
and take some skin samples.
和皮肤样本
How's that feel?
感觉怎么样
It's much better. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
That's Ethan.
那是伊森
I designed his body.
他的身体是我设计的
You can barely tell he's an android, right?
都看不出来他是机器人吧
That's in-incredible.
这太不可思议了
So...
所以
I guess that's the future, huh?
未来应该就是那样吧
Where's the baby now?
孩子现在在哪里
The ISEA covered their tracks,
国际安全设备协会消除了所有痕迹
made it seem like I wasn't even pregnant, like I...
让我看起来像没怀过孕 好像...
hallucinated the whole thing.
整件事都是我想象出来的
I don't even know if it's alive.
我甚至不知道它是不是还活着
What is this?
这是什么
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄到的
You drew it on the wall of your trailer.
你画在了你拖车的墙上
What does it mean?
它是什么意思
I saw it on the Seraphim.
我在塞拉芬上看见的
When you left the other day,
那天你走后
I-I couldn't stop thinking about it.
我就一直在想它
Anna Baskov.
安娜·巴斯科夫
Think she would go for me?
你觉得她会喜欢我吗
Harmon, Control is asking for your samples.
哈蒙 总台要你做的样本
You know, she dated Jensen for a while.
她和延森在一起过一段时间
He had that crazy beard.
他一脸大胡子
Maybe I should go full beard.
或许我也应该把胡子留起来
We're receiving an incoming transmission.
有传输等待接收
I'll take it in Bay 1.
在1号♥工作台接收
Sending, Bay 1.
发送至 1号♥工作台
Ben, can you determine
本 请你定位一下
the coordinates on this transmission?
传输来源的坐标
Coordinates are scrambled.
坐标无法定位
Encrypted?
加密了吗
Or using an off-site channel.
也可能用了站外信道
What's the symbol?
那图案是什么
I'm running the attachment through code-breaking software.
正在用解码软件破译链接
What happened?
怎么回事
Mission control reports the transmission
任务监管台通知这次传输是
is an ISEA test pattern.
国际安全设备协会的测试
What kind of test?
测试什么
Emergency response testing.
紧急情况反应测试
Control advises you disregard.
总台命令你忽略
Well, whatever you say.
好吧
Ben, fire up those samples. Let's knock this out.
本 传输样本 我们搞定它
Okay, Harmon.
好的 哈蒙
When they told me to disregard,
当时他们让我忽略
I had no reason not to.
我完全没理由违令啊
It was months away from my encounter, but...
这事和我后来的遭遇之间是有几个月时间
if it really was a test pattern,
但如果那真的只是个测试
why were they so quick to terminate?
他们为什么又那么快就终止了呢
Well, if it wasn't a test pattern,
那如果不是测试
then what was it?
又会是什么呢
I think that symbol was sent from someone in distress.
我想那个图案是个遭遇危险的人发来的
On another ship?
或者来自其他飞船
Control cut off the V-Chron message
我还没来得及看见什么
before I could see anything.
总台就切断了视频通讯
This is a copy of the transmission from that day.
这是那一天的传输信息的拷贝
But it's encrypted.
但它被加密了
I tried decoding it,
我试图解码
but it wasn't ISEA code.
但这不是国际安全设备协会加的密
John, maybe you can do it.
约翰 也许你能解开
Yeah, probably. If we take it to the lab.
有可能 如果我们把这个带到实验室
You're gonna have to do it on your own. Why?
你们必须自己解码 为什么
Because every second we're together, you're in danger.
因为我们在一起的每一秒你们都处境危险
I'll find you.
我会去找你的
The ISEA uses the same three algorithms
国际安全设备协会的所有加密
on all encryptions.
都使用相同的三♥级♥算法
This is something different.
而这个不同
I've never seen anything like this.
我从未见过这种加密方式
It's-it's impossible.
这 这不可能
You're playing it wrong.
你玩的方式不对
It's not a game, E.
这不是个游戏 小伊
Can I try?
我能试试吗
Sure.
当然
This one goes here.
这个要过来
See? It's a match.
看到了没 它们是匹配的
And this one goes behind it.
这个到它后面
Not next to it.
而不是旁边
See?
看到了没
This is Katie Sparks, from the Aruna station.
这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息
That's Sparks' daughter.
那是斯帕克斯的女儿
A virus has entered the ship, and the crew has been infected.
一种病毒进入了飞船 船员已被感染
Branson is dead.
布兰森死了
The early symptoms are... Ethan, go play.
早期症状有 伊森 去玩吧
...exhaustion and paranoia
疲惫 偏执
and a-a strange, circular rash.
还有一种奇怪的圆形皮疹
And then the hallucinations started.
然后开始出现幻觉
And within a matter of hours, they had turned on each other.
在几小时内他们就反♥目♥了
While Victor was sleeping, Johan came in
维克多在睡觉的时候 约翰进了他房♥间
and he beat him with a pipe
用一根管子击打他
and he wouldn't stop and he said he had been
他不肯停手 并且说他是
ordered to do it. And this morning,
被命令这么做的 而今天早晨
I found Branson in the med bay, sawing at his wrist.
我在医疗舱发现布兰森正在锯他的手腕
The others, they-they're trying to get in.
其他人 他们 他们正试图闯进来
They're gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我的
I'm sending you an attachment of the rash.
我给你们发送一份皮疹信息的附件
I am definitely infected
我肯定被感染了
and cannot risk contamination with Earth.
我不能冒险让地球其他人感染
I'm going to deploy an escape pod into deep space.
我将向外太空放出一个逃生舱
Dad...
爸
I'm gonna die up here.
我会死在这里
And I just wanted to...
我只是想...
Whatever you do, do not recover the ship.
无论如何 不要回收这艘飞船
I repeat, do not recover the ship.
我重复一遍 不要回收这艘飞船
She was pregnant, too.
她也怀孕了
The same thing happened to her.
在她身上发生了同样的事
She was up on the Aruna at the same time
她在阿鲁纳上的同时
Kryger was up on the Seraphim.
克雷格在塞拉芬上
They lied.
他们撒了谎
Sparks said the whole Aruna crew died
斯帕克斯说阿鲁纳站全体成员
in an oxygen fire.
死于氧气起火
But... why would Sparks
但 为什么斯帕克斯要
cover up the death of his own daughter?
掩盖他亲生女儿的死呢
Because he didn't want the mission to end.
因为他不想让任务就此终结
He knew what was up there.
他知道在上面有什么
And he sent me anyway.
但他还是派我去了
I was the bait.
我是诱饵
And if they went that far...
如果他们都做到那一步了
the baby is still alive.
那么婴儿还活着
Grab a coffee.
去喝杯咖啡吧
Show her to me.
让我看看她
Katie?
凯蒂
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表