剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You don't believe this, do you?
你不会相信她说的话吧
That this-this thing is trying to communicate with Molly?
那个东西难道真的试图跟莫莉交流吗
It chose her for a reason.
它不会无缘无故就选择她
But the way it's being treated,
他们对待它的方式
that may change everything.
可能会改变一切
I was an Air Force MP
第二次朝鲜半岛战争时
all the way through Second Korea.
我在那里任空军宪兵
I was stationed in all kinds of hellholes
在那段艰难的日子里
across this rock, and there is one thing
我被派到各种不同的鬼地方驻扎
that has never changed: If you lock someone in a box
但有一个不变的定理 如果你把
who doesn't belong there,
无辜的人关起来
he's got a lot to say when you finally let him out.
你最终放他出来时 他会有很多话要说
Sparks is going about this the wrong way.
这件事斯帕克斯处理错了
He's gonna get a lot of people hurt.
很多人会因此受到伤害
You don't have to convince me. I almost got my ticket punched.
你不需要说服我 反正我差点被杀了
I never intended on killing you. Well, you could've fooled me.
我根本没想过要杀你 别骗我了
No one's stopping you from walking.
没人阻止你离开
And leave you alone with Molly? Hell no.
然后留你在莫莉的身边吗 没门儿
Right now, she is the only friend I have on this planet.
现在她是我在地球上的唯一朋友
And this whole switching sides thing seems rather convenient.
你突然就这样跟我们站到一边了
Maybe I stick around
我得留下
to make sure you don't pull another 180.
确保你不会又来个180度大转向
Your call.
你自己决定吧
But you can trust me.
但你可以相信我
No offense, but the only person I trust is me at this point.
无意冒犯 但这个时候我只相信我自己
Claypool has been compromised.
克莱普尔已经被发现了
Molly Woods breached the upper floor
莫莉·伍兹进入了上面的楼层
and managed to escape.
并成功逃走了
How is this possible?
怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
But with her getting this close,
但鉴于她这么接近真♥相♥
I believe the entire operation is at risk.
我觉得整个计划都有危险了
I also believe
我还觉得
that it's time to eliminate that risk.
现在是时候除掉她了
For so long,
这么久以来
you've wanted to protect her,
你一直坚持保护她
and now...
而现在...
Molly's a very smart woman.
莫莉是个非常聪明的女人
She's a viable threat to the Offspring.
她会对后代构成威胁
But she is its mother.
但她是婴儿的母亲
There could be consequences if we eliminate her.
如果我们除掉她可能会有不良后果
We must ensure its continued growth.
我们必须确保婴儿继续生长
Even at the risk of being discovered?
就算冒着被发现的风险吗
It's a risk we must manage.
我们必须应对这个风险
I'm dying, Alan.
我生命垂危了 艾伦
The substance that sustains me
维持我生命的物质
has nearly been exhausted.
即将耗尽
Despite my best efforts,
尽管付出了最大的努力
I have failed to reproduce it.
我还是无法再生产它
We could do another mission.
我们可以再出一次任务
We could learn from the mistakes we made with the Aruna.
我们可以吸取阿鲁纳站的教训
Why send another mining expedition when we have
我们现在可能拥有更有价值的东西
in our possession perhaps something more valuable?
为什么还要冒险再去采矿呢
Billions were spent locating the source of the substance,
我们花了几十亿寻找物质的源头
and we encounter the entity in the same location?
然后却在同一处遇到其实体
It can't be coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
It's all the more reason to protect it.
所以我们更有理由保护它
Yes, there are many reasons.
是啊 有很多理由
You yourself have one.
你自己就有一个
Sir?
什么意思
I've seen the surveillance footage.
我看过监控录像了
At first, it was difficult to understand
起初确实很难明白
what was happening.
是怎么回事
But it became clear
但我逐渐明白
you were able to see Katie.
你看到了凯蒂
That she had come back to life for you.
她为你复活了
What a wonderful gift you've been given.
你得到了极好的礼物
What is it like?
这像什么呢
A miracle.
一个奇迹
I can only imagine.
我只能想象
I need the offspring to stay alive.
我需要后代才能继续活命
You need it to have a reason to live.
它使你有了活下去的目标
What would you like for me to do, sir?
你想让我怎样做 阁下
Relocate the offspring to the contingency site immediately.
立刻将后代转移至应急地点
But Molly Woods is not to be harmed.
但是不许伤害莫莉·伍兹
When we know the offspring has no use for its mother,
当我们得知后代不需要它的母亲时
you can do what you wish.
你就可以随心所欲了
Place call.
拨♥打♥电♥话♥
Anya Sparks.
安雅·斯帕克斯的家
Alan? Alan, what's wrong?
艾伦 出什么事了
Nothing. I just needed to talk.
没事 我只是想跟你谈一谈
Oh, you know, it's-it's late.
可是都这么晚了
It's just, I was thinking of Katie.
我刚才在想凯蒂
You're the only one in the world who understands.
你是世界上唯一理解的人
I understand that
我理解
calling me makes you feel better. I do.
给我打电♥话♥会让你好一些
But it just makes me feel worse.
但会使我感觉更糟
If Katie was...
如果凯蒂还在
we'd still be together.
我们会仍然在一起
A family.
是一家人
But she's not.
可她不在了
That's not gonna change.
这不会改变的
Good night, Alan.
晚安 艾伦
You sure you don't want me to come with you
你确定你不想让我
to the board meeting? Nope.
和你一起去董事会 是的
I've worked for the ISEA for almost 20 years now, and...
我在国际空间探索机构工作了快二十年了
you know, what we have should be enough.
我们手上的证据应该足够了
I'm sorry, Molly.
我很遗憾 莫莉
It wasn't just the baby they took from you.
他们夺走的不仅只是个胎儿
They took everything.
他们夺走了一切
Space, the stars.
太空 繁星
Not everything.
不是一切
Yes.
是啊
We still have breakfast.
至少我们还有早餐
I got your message about Ethan's governors.
我收到了关于伊森的调节器的信息
I think you're making a mistake.
我觉得你这样不对
Well, it's a moot point. He locked me out.
这有待讨论 他阻止了我的访问
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, that makes two of us.
我也一样
I've lost all access to Ethan's neural net.
我失去了所有伊森神经网络的访问权
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
I have no idea.
我不知道
Ethan. Breakfast.
伊森 吃早饭
I checked his room. He's not up there.
我去他房♥间看过了 他不在上面
Thought he was down here.
我还以为他在下面
No?
不在吗
Ethan?
伊森
His bike is gone.
他的自行车不见了
Where's he going? He's at the park.
他要去哪 他在公园
I'll get him.
我去找他
You go do what you got to do.
你去做你该做的事
Okay.
好的
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Nice bike.
自行车不错
Thanks. My dad gave it to me.
谢谢 我爸爸送我的
You live around here?
你住在这附近吗
No. I live a few miles that way.
不是 我住在那个方向的几英里外
So you came here to give us your bike?
那你来这是想把自行车送给我们吗
No. I came to ride. I like to ride.
不 我是来骑车的 我喜欢骑车
Hope you like to walk, loser.
但愿你喜欢走路 屁孩
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表