剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
to locate his car.
来定位他的车
Do it.
就这么干
The second I do this, they know where we are
一旦如此 他们就能知道我们的位置
and they know we're looking for him.
而且知道我们在找他
Then we'll have to be faster than them.
只要我们比他们快就行
That's what I thought, too.
我也是这么想的
Doesn't make any sense,
这完全讲不通啊
but I figured I ought to report it.
但我觉得我还是应该报告一下
Oh, I hear you.
我也知道
I got a guest here right now.
我这儿现在就有客人
Put a real damper on his trip
要是被野狼咬一口
if he got bit by a coyote.
这趟旅行肯定算不上愉快了
Damn.
倒霉
I got to go.
我得挂了
He left the damn door open again.
他又没关门
Alan!
艾伦
Alan, you in there?!
艾伦 你在里面吗
Ruby girl?
小露比
If you in there...
如果你在里面
you best git.
最好快跑
Esther.
埃斯特
Earl?
厄尔
Look at you.
看看你
You're as pretty as a picture.
你还是如同画出来的一样美
B... but...
可... 可是
h-how...?
怎么会这样
I need you to go back into the office.
我要你现在回办公室
Everything's all right.
一切都会好的
Is this heaven?
我在天堂吗
It's what you want it to be.
你希望是哪就是哪
No, no, Esther.
不 不 埃斯特
Mr. Nowak found the Claypool Industries building.
诺瓦克先生发现了克莱普尔实业的大楼
His team searched top to bottom.
他的小队把大楼翻了个底朝天
They found the lab exactly as you said.
他们发现实验室正如你所说的那样
But the building was empty,
但是大楼是空的
there was nobody there.
里面没有人
I should go. Dr. Woods.
我该走了 伍兹博士
No. She might already be home.
不行 她也许是回家了
Then she would have tried to contact you.
那样她就会和你联♥系♥了
Excuse me. John,
打扰一下 约翰
your guests have arrived.
你的客人来了
Ethan's here now.
伊森来了
Stay until we know everyone is safe.
留下来 直到我们确认没有危险
I've never been up this late.
我从来没睡这么晚过
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Where's Mom?
妈妈呢
Uh... she'll be here soon.
她很快就会来
Why don't you go lie down a bit.
不如你先去睡会儿吧
I'm not tired.
我还不累
It's still your bedtime.
但现在是睡觉时间
But I'm not tired.
但我还不累
Uh...
额...
how about a-a snack?
吃点东西好不好
Do you eat snacks?
你想吃点小吃吗
I like ice cream.
我喜欢冰淇淋
Well, I think we might have some rocky road.
我想我们应该有些巧克力冰淇淋
And, uh, maybe we could give you a tour
而且我们还可以带你转转
of some of the cool stuff.
看一些很酷的东西
Can Odin come?
奥丁可以一起来吗
Oh, I'm sorry, M-Ms. Dodd,
抱歉 多德夫人
uh, Mr. Yasumoto,
安本先生
this is Odin, he's a friend of Dr. Gelineau's.
这是奥丁 葛利纽博士的朋友
Pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Shall we?
可以去了吗
I think I'm gonna stick around here. Okay. Come on.
我就不去了 好 走吧
What's going on?
出什么事了
Molly's missing.
莫莉失踪了
Ready or not,
准备好了吗
here I come.
我来找你啦
I'll find you.
我会找到你
Can't get away.
你跑不掉的
You're leaving tomorrow?
你明天就要走了吗
Yeah.
是的
For how long?
走多久
13 months.
13个月
Do you remember how many days that is?
还记得这是多少天吗
390 days.
390天
Yeah.
没错
I wish you didn't have to go.
我希望你不用走
Well, it goes by faster than you think,
这会比你想的快很多
trust me.
相信我
I'll be back before you know it.
你还没感觉我就会回来了
Promise?
你保证
Don't shoot me!
别开枪
I know where your family is.
我知道你的家人在哪里
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
My family's at home. No...
我的家人在家里 不
They're not.
他们不在
Hello?
有人在吗
Mrs. W?
W夫人
Got your message about the coyote.
我收到你关于野狼的留言了
Esther!
埃斯特
Perfect. We tracked him to a ditch.
真好 我们追到沟里了
A few more feet.
很近了
Here.
这里
What now?
现在怎么办
I don't think he'd turn around and go home,
我想他应该不会掉头回家
but I don't know where else he'd hole up.
但我也不知道他会躲去哪
What is it?
你在干嘛
I ran the VIN number
我搜索的是空探机构
on Sparks' ISEA vehicle,
给斯帕克斯配的车的车辆识别码
but he owns a personal vehicle as well.
但他还有辆私人轿车
Well, wouldn't he just kill the transponder on that one, too.
他就不会把那个也扔了吗
He doesn't have it.
那辆车不在他手里
His ex-wife does.
在他前妻那儿
She's heading in the same direction.
她也在往这个方向来
Whoa, what is that?
哇哦 这是什么
That's Lucy.
这是露西
She's a program right now,
她现在还是个程序
but eventually she'll have a body like me.
但最终她会有个像我这样的身体
Oh, so she's like your little sister, huh?
所以她算是你的小妹妹吗
I guess.
应该吧
That your brain?
这就是你的大脑吗
It's like when I was a kid,
就像我小时候
my dad used to say to me, "What you got up there?
我父亲总对我说 你这什么脑袋啊
A bucket of bolts?"
螺丝钉拼起来的吗
I think that was his way
我觉得他就是
of letting me know that I wasn't very smart.
想告诉我我很笨
That doesn't seem very nice.
这好像不是好话
Yeah, well, he wasn't a very nice guy.
恩 他也不是什么好人
But I was young, so I-I believed him.
但我当时很小 所以就信了他的话
And then I grew older,
后来我长大了
became a soldier,
成了士兵
and I realized that you know what,
我发现了一件事
parents don't always know everything.
父母也并不是无所不知的
Sometimes they can be wrong about a lot.
有时候很多事他们也会出错
You sure you don't want a go?
你真的不想试试吗
I don't think I should.
我不该这样
Well, why not?
为什么
My dad would be angry with me.
我爸爸会生气的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表