剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
所以我应该跟他在一块儿
You know who sticks together?
你知道哪些人应该在一起吗
Family, Ethan.
家人 伊森
And you are my family.
而你就是我的家人
To-to shut you down for good? My God, no.
要 要永远让你关机 绝对不可能
The-the whole point of bringing you home
我们把你带回家的目的
was so we could give you the human experience.
就是要让你拥有人类的经历
I-I would never do that to a human child,
我永远不会对一个人类小孩做那种事
and I-I would never do that to you.
我 我也永远不会对你做那种事
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Ethan, come on. Just stop this...
伊森 好啦 别再...
Ethan, where... where'd you get that?
伊森 这...这是从哪里来的
Odin gave it to me.
奥丁给我的
He told me to call him if you were gonna shut me down.
他让我在你们想关掉我的时候打给他
That he'd come get me.
他就会过来帮我
Ethan, give me that phone.
伊森 把那个电♥话♥给我
No!
不
Hey, I just want to see it.
嘿 我只是想看看
You don't want me to call him.
你是不想让我打给他
You're right. I-I don't.
没错 我 我是不想
Because I think if you push that button,
因为我认为你要是按下按键
you're going to blow the bomb
炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
and you're gonna disappear forever.
你就会永远消失了
And not just you,
而且不仅是你
but me,Julie and Charlie, too.
还有我 朱莉和查理
You're going to kill us.
我们都会死
Is that what you want?
你想让我们都死吗
No.
不想
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Please, buddy.
拜托了 哥们儿
Come on, Rabbit. Don't do this.
小兔子 别这样
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我该做什么
Hey, I understand.
我懂的
I-I'm asking you to do something
我现在是在要求你做一件
you're not designed to do.
你没有被设计去做的事
I'm asking you to do the worst thing possible for a machine,
我在要求你做一件对机器而言最坏的事
to be shut down.
那就是被关闭掉
But you're not... you're not just a machine.
但是你 你不只是一台机器
You're capable of so much more.
你并不只如此
You have to see yourself
你得像我一样
as human as I see you.
把自己当人类来看待
You have to take a leap of faith.
为信念冒一次险
Ethan, I swear to you, on my life,
伊森 我用生命向你起誓
whatever happens,
不论发生任何事
I'll be right beside you.
我都会陪在你身边
I will wake you up.
而且我会唤醒你
Hey. Just give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Sean, I found the spare module.
肖恩 我找到备用组件了
Headed back now.
马上就回来
Molly?
莫莉
Sean and I were just talking.
我刚还跟肖恩说话来着
We're so surprised to see you here.
真惊讶居然在这儿见到了你
I know you're not her.
我知道你不是她
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're not Katie Sparks.
你不是凯蒂·斯帕克斯
I'm confused. Of course I am.
你把我弄糊涂了 我当然是呀
The real Katie was a good person.
真正的凯蒂是个善良的人
She wouldn't hurt anybody.
她绝不会伤害任何人的
So if you're her,
所以如果你是她
you're gonna let me through that door.
那就让我过去
Okay.
好吗
I know
我知道
there's a part of you saying
你内心的一部分在告诉你
that you have to do this,
你必须要这么做
but she's a part of you, too.
但是她也是你的一部分
Just like my son is a part of me.
如同我的儿子是我的一部分一样
Now, let me through that door.
所以 让我过去吧
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Help me!
救救我
Katie locked me in here and I can't get out!
凯蒂把我关在了这里 我出不去了
Help! Molly?
救救我 莫莉
I'm here. Let me out of here!
我在 放我出去
Sean!
肖恩
Let me out of here!
放我出去
What's your 20?
你的位置在哪
N-channel power bus.
N频道电源总线
About to swap the module.
正要换组件
Where are you?
你在哪
Looking at you... Look at me.
我在看着你 看着我
It's Molly.
我是莫莉
... in the shed.
在仓库里
I need you to believe me.
我需要你相信我
Do not go near that door.
别靠近那个门
I locked Katie in there.
我把凯蒂关在里面了
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
Let me out.
放我出去
Sean... she's making herself look like me.
肖恩 她只是把自己变成了我的模样
But it's not me. Let me out!
那不是我 放我出去
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll meet you at the hoses.
传输管那边见
Ready.
好了
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿啊
Stand by GTCs.
地面交通中心准备
If she's on schedule, we could see her any minute now.
按照进度 现在应该能和她通话了
Sir?
长官
It's the same in every sector.
每个区都一样
Security feed must be frozen.
肯定是监控录像卡住了
It's him.
他来了
It's the Offspring.
后代来了
Everybody listen up.
大家听好
Building's compromised.
大楼被入侵了
Switching to IMP.
转至故障管理协议
Going to lockdown.
即将安全锁定
What about Molly? We're going to miss our window.
莫莉怎么办 我们马上就无法监控了
She'll go to Plan B.
她会执行B计划
If it's in the building,
如果它在大楼内部
we can't trust ourselves to help her anyway.
我们也不能相信自己的人 帮不了她
Let's go, people! Report to Incident Management Teams.
走吧 各位 去故障管理组报道
Clear out and fall back to the perimeter.
全部撤退到安全区域
Where is it now?
它现在在哪
Moving toward Sector 7, stairwell D.
朝第七区D楼梯间移♥动♥
Prepare for lockdown, on my go.
听我命令 准备锁定
Swapping out now, Ben.
现在取出 本
Roger.
收到
Powering up new ones.
安装新电池
Antenna up.
天线恢复
T-Coms full power.
通讯设备满电
That's it, Ben.
好了 本
Phone home.
打电♥话♥回中心
Molly?
莫莉
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm receiving an automated Incident Management Protocol
我收到了指挥中心发来的
response from Mission Control.
故障管理协定自动应答
They evacuated the building?
他们疏散了大楼吗
That is the standard course of action.
这是标准行动方案
All right. Glass, did you hear that?
好吧 格拉斯 你听到了吗
Sean?
肖恩
Ben, a little help here?
本 帮个忙啊
Could you use the transponder in his earpiece, please?
你能帮我转接到他的耳机吗
I've located him
我定位到他
near the transfer hoses.
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表