剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, um, I'd like to go to Claypool Industries.
我想去克莱普尔实业公♥司♥
Oh. Gone. II know it's late.
都走了 我知道现在很晚了
I'm sorry, but... No, no. I mean, they're gone.
很抱歉 但是 不 我是说公♥司♥不在了
The fifth floor's been empty since I started here.
自从我在这里上班起五楼就一直空着
Okay, well, you know what?
好吧 其实呢
Uh, the thing is, um...
事情是这样的...
I told my boss that I would take a look
我跟我老板说会看看
at all the empty offices.
所有的空置办公室
He's expecting a full report from me
明天一大早我就得
first thing in the morning.
跟他做汇报
So... do you think
所以... 你看
I could take just a quick little peek upstairs?
我可以去楼上快点看一眼吗
I'm really not supposed to leave my post.
我真的不该擅离职守的
I know. I know you're not.
我知道 是不该
But I would be so grateful if you did.
但是你要是帮了我 我会感激不尽的
Okay, come on.
好吧 过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie, it's me.
凯蒂 是我
Please, Katie.
求求你 凯蒂
Please forgive me.
求你原谅我
You gotta believe me.
你要相信我
I... I had no idea.
我 我当时一无所知
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, Katie, I'm so sorry.
凯蒂 真的很对不起
Dad?
爸
Katie...
凯蒂
All righty. Here we are.
好了 我们到了
Take your time; look around.
你别急 慢慢看
I gotta get back downstairs.
我得回楼下去了
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 不客气
Security breach. Code Black.
有人侵入 黑色警报
Threat currently isolated on five; requesting backup.
安全威胁已被隔离在五楼 请求支援
Hi, Daddy.
你好 爸爸
Security breach, Code Black.
有人侵入 黑色警报
Fifth floor. Repeat: security breach,
五楼 重复 有人侵入
Code Black, fifth floor.
黑色警报 五楼
No!
不
You've made a mistake!
你已经犯错了
I can help you.
我能帮你
Yeah?
是吗
And how are you gonna help me?
那你要怎么帮我
You don't know what you've unleashed.
你不知道你释放了什么东西
I do.
我知道
You think it was the hand of God
你以为那是上帝之手往下
reaching down? You're wrong!
伸向你吗 你错了
I've seen it!
我亲眼看到过
And it felt a hell of a lot more like it was reaching up.
感觉更像是它在向上寻找什么
Phone call from Director Sparks.
斯帕克斯局长来电
One word, and this is all over.
你敢出声就死定了
You understand?
你明白吗
Put him through.
把电♥话♥接进来
Yes, sir?
长官
Get down here.
快过来
Molly Woods is in the building.
莫莉·伍兹在大楼里
Have security forces been mobilized?
警卫已经出动了吗
Yes.
是的
Go, go.
快 快
I...
我
Shh. It's me.
别喊 是我
You can go with them
你可以跟他们走
or you can come with me-- your choice.
或是跟我来 你决定
Back. Shh.
后撤 别出声
Here. You take her.
这里 你带她走
Wait, wait! No! Take her!
等等 等等 不 带她走
No! Wait! Not this! No, wait, wait, wait!
不 等等 不要这样 不 等等
Let's go. No, no!
我们走 不 不要
Move, move, move!
快 快 快走
Get in the car. Move!
上车 快
Kryger?
克雷格
Go, go, go.
快走
Hey. It's me.
喂 是我
Oh, God... I wish I could talk to you.
天哪 我真希望现在能和你谈谈
Listen, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
It's just, uh...
这只是...
I can't control much right now,
目前我无法掌控很多东西
but I can still control Ethan.
但我仍然能控制伊森
And I have to go in and slow him down.
我必须介入以减慢他的发展
It's for his own protection.
这是为了保护他
I hope you'll understand.
我希望你能理解
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表