剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
And I may have spent eight months chasing that moment.
然后我大概用了八个月时间去回味那一时刻
He didn't push, because I was grieving so fantastically.
他没多问 因为当时我特别悲痛
You didn't make it easy for me.
当时你也没让我好过
To do what?
怎么说
Make me feel invisible?
因为让我感到自己是个透明人吗
Your dad didn't run the program.
负责那个项目的人不是你♥爸♥爸
There was nothing I could do.
我也无能为力
How is my dad?
我爸爸怎么样
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He's gonna be now.
现在会好了
I've got to go.
我得走了
You gonna be all right?
你一个人没问题吧
Yes.
没问题
Will you come back?
你还回来吗
Of course.
当然了
We're friends, right?
我们不是朋友嘛
Friends stick together.
朋友要在一起的
But if anything happens...
但是如果有事...
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
If your dad...
如果你♥爸♥爸...
If John takes you to the lab, and you think...
如果约翰把你带去实验室 你觉得...
if you really think they're gonna do something radical...
如果你真心觉得他们要做什么极端的事...
My parents would never shut me down.
我父母绝对不会关闭我的
And you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
You ask them, they won't admit it, but...
你问他们 他们不会承认 但是
they don't really see you as part of the family.
他们其实并不把你当做自己家庭的一员
Julie told me your mom's having a lot of trouble.
朱莉跟我说你妈妈惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Maybe they just see you as different.
可能他们就是感觉你是不一样的
I don't have to be.
我不是非得与众不同
They probably won't do anything,
他们可能不会对你怎样
but if you think that's what's going on,
但如果你觉得他们要做什么
I want you to get in touch with me.
我要你马上联♥系♥我
How?
怎么联♥系♥
This is a very special phone,
这是一个很特殊的手♥机♥
but it's only for use in emergencies.
但只能在紧急情况下使用
We use them at war.
战时我们就会用这个
Now...
现在...
you press this button and I'm gonna know it's you,
你按这个按钮 我就会知道是你
I'm gonna know how to find you,
会知道要如何找到你
and I'm gonna come straight away.
然后我会立马赶过去
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 真的
But only press it when you're in the lab
但是只有当你在实验室
and it's really happening.
并且真的有事发生才能按
You heard about the boy who cried "Wolf"?
你听过"狼来了"的故事吗
That's a story for another time.
这故事下次有时间再讲
Hey, man.
小伙子
No hugs.
不能拥抱
Soldiers salute.
要行军礼
The Com-Sat orbit is out at a two minute radio delay.
通讯卫星运行因为两分钟的无线电延迟而中断了
If the array is back on schedule,
假如阵列如期重新开始运行
we should start receiving signals from our stations
我们过一会儿就能收到
in just a few moments.
空间站的信♥号♥♥了
How soon can we get Sean off the Seraphim?
我们要多久才能把肖恩弄出塞拉芬号♥
There's a Gamma Seven series prepping to launch
有一个伽玛7系列的飞船在准备降落
once Sean can verify he's received your message
只等肖恩验证自己收到了你发的消息
and confirms the system's status.
并且确认系统的状态
Twenty seconds.
还剩二十秒
I believed as a kid, you know.
我小时候真是坚信不疑
They teach you the Drake equation,
他们教我们德雷克公式
they teach you
教育我们
it's impossible odds to make contact with an alien intelligence.
和外星智慧取得联♥系♥的希望是很渺茫的
But I knew we weren't alone.
但我知道我们并不孤独
Did you believe in UFO's as a kid?
你小时候相信UFO吗
Believe in 'em? I wanted to fly 'em.
何止相信 我小时候还想驾驶UFO呢
Thank God, they're back.
谢天谢地 通讯连上了
Seraphim's still dark. I.D. Seraphim.
塞拉芬号♥还是暗的 识别塞拉芬号♥
Com-Sat is not receiving any signals from the Seraphim.
通讯卫星未收到任何来自塞拉芬的信♥号♥♥
The Seraphim station is no longer in its predicted orbit.
塞拉芬号♥已不在其预计轨道上了
Well, it can't just be gone.
它不可能就这样消失了啊
Something happened when the Com-Sats were down.
一定是通讯卫星失灵的时候发生了什么
Ben, query the data log from the Seraphim before we lost contact.
本 查询失联前塞拉芬号♥的数据日志
On screen.
已显示在屏幕上
There's one transmission from an Earth-based terminal.
有一个来自地球终端的传输
From here?
从这里吗
It was remote access.
是远程访问
Not here.
不是这里
When?
什么时候
19 hours ago.
19个小时前
19 hours ago...
19个小时前...
I was at the cabins.
我当时在小屋子里
It was me.
是我
I was sending codes to the Seraphim.
我当时是在向塞拉芬号♥发送代码
Codes for what?
什么代码
Well, what did you do?
你干了什么
I made it disappear.
我让它消失了
What the hell is happening up there?
现在那上面到底发生了什么事情
I don't know.
我不知道
Occam's Razor
奥卡姆剃刀定律
What is the simplest theory?
最简单的推测是什么
Forget all the assumptions about what's happened to the Seraphim.
忘掉所有关于塞拉芬号♥出了什么事的猜测
What do we know?
我们掌握了哪些情况
We know I logged into the ISEA,
了解到我曾登录到国际空间探索机构
and I entered codes.
然后输入了代码
Okay, could you, could you...
好吧 你能 你能...
change the course on the Seraphim?
改变塞拉芬号♥的航向吗
I mean, I-is that why it's missing?
它...它是因为这个失踪的吗
There's only a limited number of things you can do from a remote terminal.
能通过远程终端进行操作的事情有限
And steering a ship isn't one of them.
其中并不包括控制飞船的航向
Okay, could you, did you blow it up?
好吧 你能不能...你有没有把它炸了
Is it gone?
飞船是不是已经没了
My gut tells me it's off course.
我的直觉告诉我它是偏离航线了
I-I just can't remember what I did.
我只是想不起来自己做了什么
Okay, Molly, we keep saying you did this.
好吧 莫莉 我们一直在说是你做了这件事
You were coerced, you were tricked.
但你是被强迫的 你被骗了
Okay. What if the baby did it?
好吧 那假如是我的孩子做了这一切呢
What's his purpose?
他的目的是什么
I'm gonna make a very unscientific assumption here.
我要做一个很不科学的猜测
My gut says
我的直觉告诉我
we'll never be able to understand its purpose
我们永远也不会明白它的目的
because it's not like us.
因为它和我们不一样
Well, it's got to be partly like us, no?
它总得有一部分像我们吧 不是吗
Why is it so hard for you to believe
为什么你就是不肯相信
that it's just using you li-li-like a pawn on a chessboard?
它只不过是把你当... 当棋子使呢
I mean, it-it kills, it-it manipulates.
我是说 它杀人 操控人心
It's a, it's a cold-blooded predator.
它 它就是个冷血的掠杀者
There's got to be an explanation here, John.
这一切一定是有原因的 约翰
He can't just be that.
他不可能本性如此
Why not?
为什么不可能
Because I'm in him.
因为他身上有我的影子
He came from me.
我把他生下来的
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
It's really nothing important.
不是什么重要的事
I didn't know you were up already.
我不知道你已经起来了
Okay, I got to go to work.
好了 我要去上班了
Can I come with you?
我能跟你一起去吗
No, you're gonna stay home with Dad today, okay?
不行 你今天跟爸爸呆在家里 好吗
Mom?
妈妈
Were you and Dad talking about me?
你跟爸爸刚才是在谈我吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表