剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Mom? Are you too sick to come to the party?
妈 你是不是病得太厉害去不了派对了
I'm fine.
我没事
You know, it's just my body readjusting, that's all.
我的身体还在重新适应 仅此而已
I'll be right there, okay?
我马上就过去 好吗
I can't imagine.
真难以想象
I'm away from Bill and the kids for two days, and it's like...
我离开比尔和孩子们两天 就很...
It's tough.
很艰难
Oh, yeah. So what's your secret?
是啊 那你的秘诀是什么
A lot of v-chrons.
各种看书
And no alcohol?
滴酒不沾吗
Nope. I have not had a drink in 13 months.
是的 我已经13个月没喝过酒了
What? Molly, Molly, can't wait to hear all about it.
什么 莫莉 真等不及要听你的事了
Can't risk getting a DUI in space.
可不能冒险在太空酒驾
You know what, that's the saddest story I've ever heard.
这可真是我听过的最悲惨的故事了
We have to remedy that right now.
我们得赶紧纠正过来啊
Uh, we can't. No can'ts, we're doing shots.
额 不行 没啥不行的 咱现在就开喝
Mm-hmm, well, ask the doctor here.
问问这位医生
Not until her tests come back. One shot.
得等她的检查报告出来 那就一杯
Listen, when her tests come back,
等她的检查报告出来
I will personally write her a prescription for margaritas.
我亲手给她开一张喝玛格丽塔的处方
Thank you.
谢了
Ethan, get off him!
伊森 从他身上下来
Stop.
住手
You're gonna hurt him.
你会弄伤他的
Ethan. Hey. What are you doing?
伊森 你干什么
He wouldn't give me the ball.
他不肯把球给我
And your solution was to push him down?
你的解决办法就是把他推倒吗
Ethan, what do you say?
伊森 你该说什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
If you do this again, no more party for you. Understand?
如果你再这么做 就别想参加派对了 明白吗
So sorry, guys.
非常对不起
Yeah. All right, it's fine. That's okay. You okay?
没事 没关系的 你没事吧
Let's go play.
我们去玩吧
You've got to be exhausted, go on up.
你一定累坏了 上楼吧
I can take out the trash.
我可以把垃圾拿出去倒了
Moll.
小莫
Got to get back to the routine, right?
走得回归生活啊 对吧
I was angry.
我很生气
Is that what you're supposed to do when you get angry?
你生气就该这么做吗
Hurt someone?
伤害别人吗
No.
不该
How do you think you would have felt if you'd really hurt Jake?
你想想如果你真把杰克弄伤了自己会有什么感觉
Bad.
感觉很糟
Well, I sure hope so.
我希望你能这么想
Mom's mad at me.
妈妈生我气了
No, no. She's not mad.
不不 她没有
But it's different now. With her.
但现在和她在一起 一切都不同以往了
Your mom has to get used to being back home again.
你妈妈得习惯回到家里的生活
She was up there a long time.
她在太空中待了很久
All by herself.
只有她一个人
It's gonna take a while for everything to feel normal again,
她要花些时间重获正常人的感觉
but it will. I promise.
但她会的 我保证
Okay.
好吧
Get a good night's sleep.
好好睡吧
We have a big day tomorrow.
明天可是重要的日子
I think I need a flip.
我好像得换能源了
Let me see.
我看看
Well, yeah. You're right.
没错 是该换了
All set.
搞定了
I love you.
我爱你
Will you leave my night-light on?
能让我的夜明灯开着吗
Sure.
当然
What brought this on?
怎么突然想起看照片了
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
Do you dream about Marcus much?
你经常梦到马库斯吗
Less and less as I get older.
随着年龄的增加越来越少了
I still think about him. Every now and then.
我还是会想起他 时不时就想起
What do you think about?
你都想些什么
How if he were still alive, there would be no us.
我想要是他还活着 就没有现在的我们
No Ethan.
就没有伊森
Without Marcus dying,
马库斯要是没死
we may have never even met.
我们或许永远不会相遇
Maybe you'd still be with him.
或许你还待在他的身边
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
I think we always end up where we're supposed to.
我觉得我们能在一起是上天注定的
Approaching Yasumoto Corp.
即将到达安本株式会社
Hey. Listen to me.
等等 听我说
When I talk about you today...
待会儿当我谈到你的时候...
Hey. When I talk about you today,
认真点 待会儿当我谈到你的时候
I'm gonna talk a bit about
我会向大家透露一些为了这个项目
how you were originally created for the program,
你最初是如何被造出来的细节
but it doesn't mean I don't see you as real.
但这并不意味着我不把你当真人看待
Okay? I'm not.
好吗 我本来就不是
Yes, you are. You exist, just like me.
不 你是 你是真实存在的 和我一样
Just like your mom. Okay?
和你妈妈一样 明白吗
Jubes!
朱布
Rabbit!
小兔子
Look at you.
不错嘛
He's been practicing.
他一直在练习
you nervous?
紧张吗
Uh... walk in the park.
小菜一碟
Exactly.
当然
I don't even know where to begin.
我不知道该从何说起
You were on the Seraphim station for 13 months.
你在塞拉芬空间站待了13个月
A solo mission.
进行一项单人任务
Yes.
是的
You were alone the whole time?
任务期间你都是一个人吗
Well, that's why they call it a solo mission.
那当然 要不怎么叫单人任务
Well...
那...
Then I... I honestly d... I don't understand this.
说真的 那我就不明白了
Understand what?
不明白什么
I know there weren't any other
据我了解在那片区域没有进行其它
ISEA missions in that quadrant.
ISEA[国际安全设备协会]的任务
Molly, was there an emergency
莫莉 是不是有什么突发事件
that I didn't hear about,
你没告诉我
an international crew that docked?
是哪个国际小组登上空间站了吗
No. Why?
没有 为什么这么问
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
What?
什么
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
But-but... That's not possible.
但 但这不可能呀
Damn it.
混♥蛋♥
Five dollars for the swear jar.
请在脏话罐里放五元钱
Put it on my tab.
先记账吧
Of course.
当然可以
Let's run the probe's data deck
我们再重新梳理一下调查数据
and check for problems with the samples.
检查一下样本是否有问题
Maybe I contaminated 'em somehow before they left.
也许在离开前我就已经把样本污染了
I find that unlikely.
我觉得那不太可能
Aren't you sweet.
你真是贴心
I have my moments.
我自然有自己的过人之处
Molly.
莫莉
Go ahead.
什么事
You have an incoming v-chron.
你有一通视频电♥话♥等待连接
Bay 1, please.
请接到1号♥工作台
Sending bay 1.
连接1号♥工作台
The camera's on.
摄像头开了
Say hello.
打个招呼吧
Hello.
你好
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表