剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
That you were keeping a secret.
说你有秘密
Do you think we could talk about it after the party?
我们可以等派对结束再谈吗
No, I don't want to talk about this after the party.
不 我不想等到派对结束再谈
I-I-I-I think I've waited long enough.
我 我觉得我等的时间已经够长了
So just please tell me.
所以请你告诉我
Okay. This is... this is why he's having problems.
好吧 所以 所以他才会有问题
He-he's, he's lying, Molly,
他 他说谎 莫莉
he's, he's disobeying me.
他 他违反我的规定
And so this is my fault?
所以这是我的错吗
No, he just reflects what we give him.
不 他只是把我们给他的东西反射回来
And we can't get back on track
如果你不想告诉我你怎么了
if you don't want to tell me what's going on with you.
我们的生活就无法重回正轨
You know what--
算了
you can keep all the secrets you want.
你想守着自己的秘密就守着吧
Please, just
但请你
don't involve our son.
不要扯上我们儿子
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么要这么说
Because it's true.
因为这是真的
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
The ISEA did it.
国际安全设备协会做的
What? Sparks said
什么 斯帕克斯说
they implanted something inside of my body.
他们在我体内植入了东西
They took our samples
他们采集了我们的样本
with some kind of time-release system
放到了某种延时释放系统中
and then-then they did all this without my consent.
然后 然后他们未经我同意就这么做了
When'd you find out? When I got home.
你什么时候发现的 我回来的时候
You've been dealing with all of this since you got home?
你从一回来就在处理这件事吗
Molly. Hey.
莫莉
I didn't tell you because I was scared.
我没有告诉你是因为我很害怕
Of what?
怕什么
That you wouldn't believe me.
怕你不相信我
Of course I believe you.
我当然会相信你
Why wouldn't I believe you?
我为什么会不相信你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
We'll get through this, okay?
我们会解决这件事的 好吗
Okay.
好的
John?
约翰
We're waiting for you guys for the video.
我们在等你们一起看录像
Ethan and I, we felt bad that you were gonna miss a lot
你在太空的这一年会错过很多事
while you were in space this year,
伊森和我都觉得很遗憾
so we came up with an idea...
所以我们想了个办法
I came up with an idea.
是我想的办法
You're not gonna miss a thing.
我们要把你错过的都记录下来
Hey, Molly! So I just got out of the DMV,
莫莉 我刚从机动车管理局出来
and guess what, I'm licensed!
猜猜看怎么了 我拿到驾照啦
Molly, whatever you do,
莫莉 不管如何
please stay in outer space, okay?
千万别从外太空回来
Because it's really not safe down here.
因为有这样司机的地球太危险了
I'm a good driver. Don't listen to her; I'm great.
我技术很好的 别听她的 我很好棒的
Hey. Why aren't you downstairs watching the video?
你怎么不下去一起看视频呢
Your room is looking pretty cool these days.
你的房♥间越来越酷了
You still have it.
你还留着这个啊
It's the one that you gave to me.
这是你给我的
Yeah.
没错
Long before you ever got your body.
在你还没有身体之前的事了
At night, your dad would go home and I would stick around
每晚 你♥爸♥爸回家后我会留下
and I would sit in front of the screen
坐在屏幕前面
and I would turn out all the lights except one.
我会把所有灯关掉 只留一盏
Then I'd read it to you.
然后给你念这本书
We must have read this book 200 times.
我觉得我们念了两百多次了吧
Didn't you get bored?
你不会觉得无聊吗
No. I could never get bored with this book.
不会 这本书我百看不厌的
In fact,
而且
I'd read it right now,
我现在就可以念
you know, if someone asked me to.
如果有人要求我给他念的话
Would you read it to me?
你能给我念一次吗
Well...
这个...
Okay.
好吧
Hold on.
等等
Now I'm ready.
我准备好了
Okay.
好的
Ready?
开始了哦
Here was once a Velveteen Rabbit,
从前有一只绒布小兔子
and in the beginning, he was really splendid...
刚开始 它很干净很漂亮
What's going on?
怎么了
They've got the whole wing sealed off.
整层楼都被封锁了
Some kind of chemical leak.
好像是因为化学物品泄漏
Chemical leak?
化学物品泄漏
Yeah, they've got the Hazmats and the whole nine yards.
对 危险物料之类的
Well, I just have to get into my office.
我只是要去趟办公室
Uh, it's probably gonna be a while.
可能得稍等一会儿了
Sorry, Dr. Barton.
抱歉 巴顿医生
Okay.
好吧
You're coming home tomorrow.
明天你就回家了
It's been excruciating at times, for various reasons, but, uh...
这段日子偶尔会难熬 因为各种原因吧
you're always worth the wait.
但是你值得我等待
I love you.
爱你
Come back.
回家吧
Fast. Quickly.
越快越好
Now.
最好现在就回来
Well, you guys know I'm not really good at giving speeches.
大家都知道我也不是很会致辞
I spend most of my time talking to computers and dead worms.
大部分时间和我对话的都是电脑和死虫子
But I have to say, after 13 months in space,
但是我想说 在太空度过13个月后
I have realized what's really most important in life,
我才意识到什么才是我生命中最重要的
and...
那就是
I'm looking at it right now.
我现在看着的你们
It's friends.
是朋友
It's family.
是家人
And, well, it's all of you, so...
是你们大家
thank you for being here. Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你们过来 谢谢你们做的这一切
Really. And, um, now...
真的 然后
it's time for you to get the hell out of my house.
你们也该赶紧走人了吧
No, just kidding. Stay around. Drink, eat.
开玩笑啦 吃好喝好
Have fun. Thank you.
还要玩好 谢谢
Where's Tim?
蒂姆呢
I want to say good-bye before he goes.
我还想跟他道别呢
Tim?
蒂姆
Yeah, Marcus' brother.
嗯 马库斯的弟弟
Tim, who used to work on the boats? That Tim? Yeah.
蒂姆 在船上工作的蒂姆吗 对
He's here.
他来了
No, he's not.
不 他没来
Yeah, he is. He came with Bill.
不 他来了 跟比尔一起来的
Tim.
蒂姆
No, Molly, Molly, he's not here.
莫莉 莫莉 他不在这里
I just saw him.
我刚看见他了
He's here. Tim.
他来了 蒂姆
Tim?
蒂姆
Tim.
蒂姆
He's not here.
他不在这里
Yeah, he-he is here.
不 他...他来了
He's... right...
他...就在...
Smile.
微笑
Quarantine? Not after what they did to you.
检疫隔离 他们对你那么做 竟然还隔离
Whatever's going on in my brain is getting worse and fast.
我大脑的情况正在快速恶化
Okay, but I'll take you somewhere else.
好的 那我带你别的地方看看
Where else am I gonna go? Anywhere but not with him.
我还能去哪儿 任何没有他的地方
Sparks has nothing to do with this. You believe that?
这与斯帕克斯无关 你相信他吗
Well, I have no reason not to. And Sam is gonna be there.
我没理由不相信 山姆也会在那里
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表