剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
"Extinct"? "Extinct" Is to no longer exist.
什么意思 灭绝就是不复存在
Why did they go extinct?
他们为什么灭绝了
Extinction happens for many reasons.
灭绝的原因有很多
In almost all cases, strong species survive
几乎在所有情况下 只有强者才能生存
and the weak ones die.
弱者自然就会被淘汰
It's called survival of the fittest.
这叫适者生存
What happened to the Neanderthal?
尼安德特人怎么了
Homo sapiens came to Eurasia, where the Neanderthals lived,
智人来到了尼安德特人生活的亚欧大♥陆♥上
and they were better able to survive
因为他们更强壮 头脑也更发达
because they were stronger and smarter.
所以他们生存了下来
What's a Homo sapien?
智人是什么
Homo sapien is the name of the species
智人是一个种群的名字
that modern man is a part of.
现代人也属于它的一部分
You, for example, are a Homo sapien.
比如 你就是智人
No. I'm not.
不 我不是
I apologize for my mistake.
不好意思
What species are you?
那你是什么物种
Ethan!
伊森
There you are.
终于找到你了
This is my mom.
这是我妈妈
I see you are interested in the Neanderthal.
我知道你对尼安德特人很有兴趣
I can tell you more about him, if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以告诉你更多信息
No, thank you. Come on. Let's go.
不用了 谢谢 我们走
Bye. Have a pleasant afternoon.
再见 祝你有个愉快的下午
Ethan, you know you shouldn't run off like that.
伊森 你不应该那样跑开的
I was worried. I know.
我很担心你 我知道
Dad said the same thing, that I'm not supposed to wander off.
我不小心走散的时候 爸爸也是这么说的
Do we have to tell him?
我们要告诉他吗
No.
不
We don't have to tell him.
不用告诉他
Like a secret?
就像个秘密样吗
Sort of.
算是吧
Dad says secrets are mean.
爸爸说秘密不好
Well, they can be.
可能会是那样
But sometimes people keep secrets
但是有时人们保守秘密
so that other people don't worry about things
是不想让别人担心
that they don't need to worry about.
他们无需担心的事
Like Dad would be really worried if he knew you ran off.
像是爸爸如果知道你乱跑就会非常担心
And he'd be really worried
如果他知道我昏倒了
if he knew I fell down.
他也会很担心的
Why would that worry him?
他为什么会担心呢
Well...
这个嘛
he might think I'm sick.
他可能会觉得我生病了
Are you sick?
那你生病了吗
No.
没有
I'm just getting back to Earth, that's all.
我只是因为刚回到地球而已
Are you weak?
那你感觉虚弱吗
No.
不是
So I'll keep your secret if you keep mine.
如果你替我保密我就也替你保密
Okay.
好的
Good deal.
就这么说定了
Let's go.
我们走吧
What's going on, Ben?
怎么回事 本
I'm detecting interference from the solar flare.
我正在探测来自耀班的干扰
Am I gonna be losing the pleasure of your company?
我要失去有你陪伴的愉快时光了吗
Harmon, there's an energy surge in Sector Three.
哈蒙 在第三区有能量激增反应
Flare-related?
与耀斑有关吗
What's going on, Ben?
怎么回事 本
Ben?
本
Mother?
妈妈
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Wow. I mean, this is unbelievable.
这真是太令人难以置信了
Amazing what a couple of billion buys.
砸了几十亿买♥♥的东西还是很棒的
Hey, Rabbit.
亲爱的 你好啊
Hey, Molly.
你好 莫莉
Hi, Julie.
你好 朱莉
How was the party?
派对怎么样
Great.
好极了
Hey, bud.
小伙子
Want to see your new arm?
你想看看你的新胳膊吗
I'm gonna be big.
我会变得很高大的
I'll hook it up,
我会把它装上去
let you pick your own nose.
让你能抠到自己的鼻子的
John, sorry to interrupt.
约翰 抱歉打扰
It's time for your meeting with Mr. Yasumoto.
现在是您和安本先生的会面时间
Let's go, buddy.
我们走吧 小家伙
Ethan.
伊森
You're gonna be great.
你会很棒的
Wish us luck.
祝我们好运
Good luck. Good luck.
祝你们好运 好运
See you at lunch. Okay.
午饭时见 好的
Well, you know what, congratulations because...
那么 祝贺你 因为
I know. It's-it's so crazy, right?
我知道 这 这是不是很疯狂
It's so great for Ethan to have you back.
对伊森来说你回来真是太好了
God, 13 months.
整整13个月
That's such a long time.
真是太久了
Yeah.
对啊
But, you know what, I'm glad to be back.
我很高兴回来
Well, I could show you around...
我可以带你周围看看
Actually, I have something that I really have to do, so, um...
其实我真的有事要做
Rain check? Sure.
改天吧 当然
Uh, Ethan told me
伊森告诉我
he had so much fun with you while I was gone, and...
我不在的时候 他和你玩得很开心
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
It's no problem.
客气了
See you.
回头见
Bye.
拜
Do you like dinosaurs?
喜欢恐龙吗
Yes, sir.
喜欢 先生
He spent the morning at the Natural History Museum.
他一早上都待在自然历史博物馆
Are you interested in science?
你对科学有兴趣吗
My mom and dad are both scientists.
我爸妈都是科学家
Yes, I know. Very good ones.
我知道 还是很棒的科学家
How do you like your new facilities?
喜欢你的新设备吗
They're perfect. In every way.
那些设备在每个方面都非常出色
I'm glad. Thank you again.
太好了 再次感谢你
I feel like I should mention I had a visit
我觉得我该告诉你 今天
from one of your board members today.
你们董事会有位成员来找我了
Ms.... Ms. Femi Dodd.
费米 费米·多德女士
She seemed troubled.
她好像很困扰
Ms. Dodd doesn't share my optimistic view of the future.
多德女士不像我对未来抱有如此乐观的态度
Let me ask you, Dr. Woods:
伍兹博士 我先问你个问题
ten years from now,
十年后
or 20, what do you see happening with Humanichs?
或二十年后 你认为人工生命会怎么样
I see them living and working side by side with humans.
我觉得它们会和人类肩并肩地生活工作
No different from us.
跟我们毫无区别
He really is astonishing.
他真的很惊人
How is your wife since her return?
你妻子回来后怎么样了
Molly? She's, uh... she's good.
莫莉 她 她很好
Still recovering. It was a long mission.
还在恢复状态中 那趟任务去得比较久
I'd love to meet her.
我想见见她
We'll have to arrange a dinner.
我们一起吃顿饭吧
And, of course, you'll bring Ethan.
当然 也带上伊森
That would be great.
那就太好了
Dr. Woods.
伍兹博士
Hey, Ben, I need access to security footage
本 我需要访问塞拉芬的
from the Seraphim, please.
安全监控录像
Sure, Molly. What part of your mission would you like to view?
当然 莫莉 你想看你任务中的哪一部分
Uh, not mine. Harmon Kryger's.
不是我的 是哈蒙·克雷格的
What is your specific request?
有什么具体要求吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表