剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich.
我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
His name is Ethan. He's the prototype.
他叫伊森 他是原型
This is a story about Earth.
这是一个关于地球的故事
Ethan!
伊森
A story about family.
关于家庭的故事
A story about surviving.
关于生存的故事
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
I'm gonna have to turn down your warmers
我得关闭你的加热器
so you can get past the sensors.
这样你就能躲过传感器
I know how to turn them on myself.
我自己知道怎么打开它们
Hey, little guy.
小家伙
I'm running low on power.
我快没电了
Did you see the gap?
你看到这段空缺了吗
87 minutes.
有87分钟
He was with Odin at John's house.
他当时跟奥丁在约翰的家里
If I'm watching a one-of-a-kind sentient android,
如果是我在照顾独一无二的感知机器人
I might mention if I let him run out of power.
期间让他断电 我至少会提一下这事的
This is Commander Pierre Lyon of the Triomphe.
我是凯♥旋♥号♥的指挥官皮埃尔·里昂
We have returned to them this woman.
我们给他们送过去了这位女士
But she's on the Seraphim.
但她现在在塞拉芬上
She was alive this whole time.
她一直都还活着
The Seraphim is falling out of its orbit.
塞拉芬现在正在脱离轨道
It's coming back to Earth. It'll disintegrate
它要回地球了 它一旦撞上大气层
as soonas it hits the atmosphere.
就会立即分崩离析
Geez!
天哪
No! No!
不 不
It's okay.
没事的
If John takes you to the lab and you think
如果约翰把你带去实验室 你觉得
they're gonna do something radical,
他们要做什么极事的话
I want you to get in touch with me.
我要你马上联♥系♥我
How? This is a very special phone.
怎么联♥系♥ 这是一部很特殊的手♥机♥
Press this button and I'm gonna know it's you,
你按这个按钮 我就会知道是你
and I'm gonna come straightaway.
然后我会立马赶过去
Patient's name is Odin James.
患者姓名是奥丁·詹姆斯
Are you sure you have the right number?
你确定你序列号♥没打错吗
The explosion at Yasumoto Towers was a terrorist attack,
发生于安本塔的爆♥炸♥是一次恐怖袭击
planned and executed by a machine.
是由一个机器策划并执行的
Gina! Lock the door!
吉娜 关上门
Ethan! What did you do?!
伊森 你干什么
I'm sorry, Ethan.
抱歉 伊森
I... shouldn't have yelled at you.
我不该吼你的
I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
I-I know.
我知道
But he just wanted to talk to me.
但是他只是想跟我说话
And when you threw the ball,
你朝他扔那个球的时候
well, it kind of...
有点...
well, it really hurt him.
真的伤害到他了
Why do you care about him so much?
你为什么那么在乎他
Because he's my child.
因为他是我的孩子
I thought that I was your child.
我还以为我是你的孩子
You are.
你是啊
Then why is it different with him?
那为什么跟他不一样
He's having trouble processing it.
他很难处理这种信息
It's hard enough for a human to deal with rejection.
人类都难以接受被拒绝
For a machine, it's...
更不用说一个机器了...
Well, I didn't reject him.
我没有拒绝他
He doesn't know that.
他可不知道
He's in uncharted territory right now.
他现在处于未知的领域
And so are we.
我们也是
Okay.
好吧
What are we gonna do about Ethan?
那我们该拿伊森怎么办
I'm gonna take him back to the lab.
我会把他带回实验室
Try to find out exactly what Odin did to him.
看看奥丁到底对他做了什么
But if Julie's right, if there is a bomb, I... I don't know
如果朱莉是对的 如果真有炸♥弹♥ 我不知道
what to do after that. I mean, I-I want to be at the launch,
之后该怎么办 我想去送你上天空
but, uh, it's too dangerous with him. I know.
但是跟他一起又太危险了 我知道
It's okay, don't worry.
没事的 不用担心
What about this... other child?
那另一个孩子呢
I mean, what makes you think
你为什么认为
that he won't try to stop you now that you're going back up?
他不会阻止你回太空
Well, they're doing everything
他们在尽全力
in their power to secure the building.
保证大楼的安全
He still wants to bring the Seraphim down.
他现在还是想让塞拉芬坠毁
So I can't imagine he's gonna stop now.
所以我觉得他现在不会停止
How did we get here?
我们怎么就到了这个地步
I'm sorry, just...
抱歉 我...
I'm so worried.
我只是太担心了
Me, too.
我也是
Come back to me, please.
一定要回到我身边 好吗
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
At this time,
目前
we have no way of knowing if Sean Glass
我们无法得知肖恩·格拉斯
and Katie Sparks are still alive.
和凯蒂·斯帕克斯是否还活着
If they're alive, Molly will bring them home.
如果他们还活着 莫莉会带他们回来
But before she does, she's gonna redirect the Seraphim
但在此之前 她会先改变塞拉芬的轨道
away from Earth's orbit. From the time she gets there,
让其远离地球运行轨道 从她到上面起
she'll have just under two hours
她只有不到两个小时的时间
to seal it up and send it packing.
密封塞拉芬并且改变其轨道
Any longer than that, it'll be too late.
如果超过两个小时 那就太晚了
Dr. Woods?
伍兹博士
Uh, if I should miss the opportunity
如果我错失机会
to coordinate the move with mission control,
无法在规定时间内完成任务
I will go to Plan B on my own.
那我会自行实施备用方案
I'll transfer fuel from the reserves
我会调用储备燃料
and I'll use the station's thrusters
利用空间站的推进器
to redirect the Seraphim manually.
来手动改变塞拉芬的轨道
It's a less desirable option,
虽然此方案不可取
but it's better than the alternative.
但总比替代方案好
She's gonna bring detonators
替代方案是她会采取
to blow the separation bolts for emergency decommission.
紧急拆除 带去炸♥药♥炸毁分离螺栓
It's an extreme measure, but considering
虽然这是个极端的办法 但是考虑到
what else is on board, it's necessary.
塞拉芬上面的其他东西 这是必要的
Phillips?
菲利普斯
We know this being or beings,
我们知道那种生物
what we're calling "The spores,"
我们称之为"孢子"
can somehow access our minds via proximity contact.
可以通过近距离接触进入我们的大脑
They can make us see and do things beyond our control.
他们可以让我们看到并且做一些我们无法控制之事
We're giving you the best defense we have--
现在你穿的是目前我们能提供的最好防护
the Orphial 2nd-skin prototype, designed to withstand
奥菲尔二代模型 旨在阻挡
the radiation and electromagnetic
火星外太空任务中
fields of the Beyond Mars missions.
出现的辐射和电磁影响
We don't know how effective it will be,
我们虽然不知道这套防护服的效果
but it's our best bet at reducing the margins of uncertainty.
但是为了以防万一 这是我们最好的选择
Your helmet has been retrofitted
我们使用特殊过滤器
with a specialized filter using
改进了你所戴的头盔
the algorithm developed by your colleague.
过滤器依据的算法是你同事开♥发♥的
Algorithm Danny 5 will allow you
丹尼五号♥算法可以让你
to essentially distinguish illusion from reality
从本质上区分幻觉和现实
by showing these spores in their true form.
让你看到那些孢子的原形
This mission goes well beyond the bounds of acceptable risk.
这次任务危险系数极高 超出我们的接受范围
But these are extraordinary times,
但是现在是非常时期
and they call for extraordinary courage.
所以需要大家拿出非凡的勇气
When this is over,
等这件事结束后
we can sit back and reflect on these events.
我们可以坐下好好反思一下
But right now, this is a threat that must be contained.
但现在 我们必须首先控制住这一威胁
If the Seraphim burns up on reentry,
如果塞拉芬在返回途中烧毁
these spores could scatter
那些孢子就会
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表