剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
我觉得送他进去不安全
Look, the other child can't affect him.
那个孩子影响不了他
It manipulates other people via their biology.
它只能操纵生物
Ethan doesn't have a biology.
伊森不是生物
He's still a threat.
但他仍然是个威胁
Look.
听着
Doesn't matter who you call--
不管你召集
SWAT team, army, police.
特警队 军队 还是警♥察♥
Uh, they-they're useless.
根本没用
It's gonna turn them against each other.
它还是会让他们自相残杀
Ethan is the only one who can help her right now.
现在只有伊森能帮她
You have to get him in.
你得送他进去
Okay.
好吧
On the condition that you stay where it's safe.
条件是你待在安全的地方
Ethan.
伊森
Mr. Jackson gave us building schematics,
杰克逊先生给了我们大楼的简图
access codes; everything you need.
访问码 所有你需要的
I uploaded your neural net. Okay?
我都上传到你的神经网络了 好吗
Since you're not in the system,
由于你不在系统里
you'll need to manually enter the codes on the keypads as you go.
到时你需要用按键手动输入访问码
No, I won't.
不 我不需要
He can wirelessly communicate with the ISEA system.
他可以无线连上国际空间探索机构的系统
Once you're inside...
你进去以后...
make your way to the Mission Status Room...
找到任务状态控制室
and try to reestablish contact with your mom.
设法与你妈妈重建联♥系♥
Remember... once you lift that lock,
记住 你解锁以后
the Offspring's going to be running loose on the inside.
后代可以在里面随意行动
You just need to be careful.
你一定要小心
I know.
我知道
Come here.
过来抱一下
You sure you're going to be okay?
你确定不会有问题吗
Dad...
爸爸...
trust me.
相信我
Just...
只是...
Mr. Jackson's gonna take you.
杰克逊先生会带你过去
The HAZMAT truck can only get you so close,
危险物料车只能送你到附近
you'll have to go the rest of the way on foot.
剩下的路你得自己走
Wait.
慢着
15 minutes until reentry.
距离反回还有十五分钟
One more charge to go on the joint bolts.
装好最后一个炸♥弹♥就能实现脱离了
I'm about to set the timer,
我准备设置定时器
head back to the cockpit.
返回驾驶舱
What's the status on Glass?
格拉斯什么情况
Unconscious.
不省人事
Ben, initiate launch sequence. It's time to go.
本 启动发射模式 我们该走了
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Ben?!
本
Yes, Molly?
莫莉 什么事
Initiate launch sequence, please.
请启动发射模式
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕我不能那么做
What do you mean, you can't do that?
你为什么不能那么做
I've run the probability analysis
我对带被感染的受害者
of returning with victims of infection.
返回 做了概率分♥析♥
Well, he's not infected!
他没有被感染
It's not just him; it's you, too.
不止是他 还有你
Okay, look, we don't have time for this, Ben.
好了 我们没时间争论这个 本
Initiate launch sequence right now! That's an order.
我命令你现在启动发射模式
We can't accept the risk that you were contaminated.
万一你被感染 我们不能冒这个险
I urge you to reconsider.
我强烈要求你重新考虑
Manual override. Access denied.
转入手动模式 禁止访问
Ben, they're gonna kill us
本 如果你不马上发射这个太空舱
if you don't launch this capsule right now!
他们会杀了我们的
That is within the bounds of acceptable loss:
这在可接受的损失范围内
two lives to save billions. No. No, no, no.
两人性命拯救数十亿生命 不不不不
No, no, no. Ben! Ben!
不不不 本 本
Ben! Don't do this!
本 别这么做
Please, don't do it!
求你别这么做
Ben?
本
Mom?
妈妈
Are you there?
你在那里吗
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Everyone else had to go outside.
所有人都得撤到外面
So Mr. Jackson let me in to help you.
所以杰克逊先生让我进来帮你
"Had to go outside." why?
"得撤到外面" 为什么
He got into the building.
他进大楼里了
He's trying to stop you.
他在试图阻止你
I'm sorry I was mad before you left.
很抱歉你离开前我生你的气了
Oh, I'm sorry, too, Ethan.
我也很抱歉 伊森
I wish we would have had more time to talk, honey.
我希望我们能有更多时间交谈 宝贝
Dad says that when you get home, we'll have another chance.
爸爸说你回来后 我们还会有机会的
I would love that.
那样再好不过了
I would really, really love that.
我真的 真的很想那么做
But right now I have some bad news, Ethan.
但现在我有些坏消息 伊森
I'm having a little bit of trouble launching.
我现在发射出了点麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
I'm having a little technical problem.
我这里有点技术问题
And it seems like it's something I can't fix right now.
而且我现在好像修不好
Ethan, can you do something for me?
伊森 你能帮我做件事吗
What?
什么事
I need you to take care of Dad.
我需要你来照顾爸爸
Okay?
好不好
And I need you to tell him
我还要你告诉他
that I love him very, very much.
我真的 真的很爱他
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Dad? Ethan? Hey.
爸爸 伊森 你好啊
Is everything all right? John?
一切都好吗 约翰
Mom wanted to tell you something, so I connected you.
妈妈想让我告诉你些事 所以我联♥系♥了你
Molly?
莫莉
I can't launch.
我无法弹出发射
Ben won't disengage from the Seraphim.
本不让我脱离塞拉芬
What happened?
发生了什么事
He locked me out of the program!
他阻止我♥操♥作程序
And I already set the timers for detonation.
而我已经设好了定时炸♥弹♥
I know I told you I was coming home, sweetheart,
我知道我告诉过你我会回家的 亲爱的
but... it doesn't look like I'm going to.
但是 我好像回不去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can help.
我能帮忙
I can control the whole system.
我能控制整个系统
I can control Ben!
我能控制本
You need a person to be with you.
你需要一个人类和你一起
Why?
为什么
Because the manual override uses a biometric authentication.
因为手动操纵使用的是生物特征识别
It needs a-a heat signature
它需要一个像人手这样的热信♥号♥♥
like a human hand to reboot the system to get past Ben.
重启系统来越过本
It's a fail-safe for a viral attack.
这是防御病毒攻击的自动防故障装置
Molly, we can get somebody in!
莫莉 我们能把人送进去
There's not enough time!
时间不够了
I can do it. I can use my warmers.
我可以做到 我可以用加热装置
I can raise my temperature to 98.6 degrees.
我可以把体温升至37摄氏度
No, Ethan, you can't do that.
不 伊森 你不能这么做
Yes, I can.
我可以的
No, your system is not designed
不 根据你的系统设计
to withstand a temperature like that for a long time.
你无法长时间耐受那样的高温
You can develop an internal fire
你可能会内部起火
and trigger the explosive!
并引爆♥炸♥弹的
Ethan?
伊森
Listen to your dad. Ethan?
听爸爸的话 伊森
Ethan!
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表