剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
This is what you always dreamed of seeing.
这是你一直梦寐以求的
You're beautiful.
你真美
I'm gonna let the two of you get acquainted.
你俩先亲近一下
I'm gonna come back and check on you later, okay?
我一会儿回来帮你检查 好吗
Okay.
好
Hi, little guy.
嗨 小不点
You're just beautiful.
你真美
Please. Please.
别 别
You'd better hold tight, 'cause the second
你最好抓紧 因为你松手的瞬间
you let me go, I'll kill you!
我就会干掉你
I'll kill both of you!
我会把你们两个都干掉
You know who we're looking for.
你知道我们在找谁
I know. I know!
我知道 我知道
Tell us where he is.
告诉我们他在哪儿
You want to find him?
你想找他吗
I'm happy to tell you.
很高兴地告诉你
He'd want to find you.
他也想找你
He'd be happy to meet you.
他应该会很高兴见到你
How are you doing?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
挺好的
I want to apologize to you.
我想向你道歉
For what?
为什么
...Sometimes when you're a father...
身为人父有时...
it's...
有点
difficult to admit to yourself
会不愿承认
that your kids are growing up,
自己的孩子已经长大
that they have minds of their own.
有了他们自己的想法
That they're their own people.
是一个独♥立♥个体
Because that means someday they won't need you.
因为这意味着有一天他们将不再需要你
You're growing up--
你渐渐长大
and that, more than anything, is what I want for you.
相较于其他事 我正希望你能如此
It's just...
只是...
I was having trouble with it for a while.
有一段时间我对此难以接受
You've acted like you're mad at me a lot lately.
你最近经常对我发火
And I'm really sorry for that.
为此我真的很抱歉
Here it is.
是这样
I'm going to ask you to do something
我想拜托你做一件事
that's very hard
这件事很困难
and very grown-up.
是成年人才能做到的
Okay?
好吗
Mr. Yasumoto doesn't want us to leave this place.
安本先生不想让我们离开这里
Why doesn't he want us to leave?
为什么他不想让我们离开
I don't know.
我不知道
But I need you to go find Julie,
但我需要你去找朱莉
tell her this and tell her
告诉她这件事 并且让她
to get you out of the building.
把你带出这栋大楼
How am I gonna get downstairs?
我该怎么到楼下去
I'm gonna have to turn down your warmers,
我得关闭你的加热器
so you can get past the sensors.
这样你就能躲过传感器
It'll be okay for as long as it takes you to get downstairs.
你这样撑到楼下应该不成问题
Once you are in the lab,
一旦你到实验室
just ask Julie to turn them back on.
让朱莉把它们再打开就行
I know how to turn them on myself.
我自己知道怎么打开它们
I guess you do.
你应该可以的
You really think I can do this?
你真觉得我能做到吗
I know you can do this.
我知道你可以的
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Warning. Oxygen flow restricted.
警告 氧气流受限
Heart rate decreasing.
心率正在下降
Warning. No. No.
警告 不 不
Immediate action required. No, no, no.
需要立即采取行动 不 不 不
Somebody help!
来人啊
Help! We need help!
救命 我们需要帮助
Somebody help!
来人啊
Molly, it's Ben.
莫莉 我是本
I'm here to help.
我来救你了
Ben?
本
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
It's an RDS issue
这是呼吸窘迫综合征
that just needs a ventilation adjustment.
调整氧气通过量就行了
I can walk you through the procedure.
我可以教你怎么做
Okay. O-Okay, Ben.
好 好的 本
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该做什么
It's just some code.
只是一些代码罢了
I'll dictate, you enter.
我来口述 你输入
It's going to be fine.
不会有事的
Start with your access code.
从你的接入代码开始
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好 好 好
Then your operation code.
然后是你的操作代码
It's going to be fine.
不会有事的
Good. Now...
好 现在
P-thread... underscore exit...
P线程 下划线退出...
and you're done.
这样就可以了
Okay.
好
The code has been accepted.
代码已被接受
Congratulations, Molly.
恭喜你 莫莉
Your baby is going to be fine.
你的宝宝不会有事的
Oh, God.
天哪
What was that, Ben?
怎么回事 本
There's been a remote adjustment to our course.
我们的轨道被远程调整了
It was a Debris Avoidance Protocol
这是国际空间探索机构管♥理♥员♥
ordered by an ISEA admin.
下达的碎片躲避协议
Mm. Next time, maybe a little heads-up?
下次 提前说一声好吗
What's the new course?
新轨道是什么
Actually, we're headed towards Earth.
实际上 我们正在驶向地球
But don't get your hopes up.
但别抱太大希望
It's only temporary.
这只是临时的
Funny.
真好笑
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Dr. Woods.
伍兹博士
I, uh...
我...
I had a little issue with Ethan I wanted to tell you about.
我和伊森间有点小问题 我想告诉你
Everything's okay, I hope?
一切正常吗
Uh, well, he's been acting sort of moody.
其实他最近有点喜怒无常
First, I thought it was a programming problem, but, uh,
一开始我以为这只是编程问题 但是
then, uh-- you're-you're gonna appreciate this,
然后 你 你会理解的
Ms. Dodd-- uh, it was a kid thing, you know, something
多德女士 这是小孩子的问题 这个
I had to fix with patience, not-not with, uh, parts.
我得用耐心而不是零件修复的问题
I don't know if-if you've run into this sort of thing in your work.
我不知道你 你在工作中是否遇到过这种事
The employees who needed to be given more responsibilities,
那些需要承担更多责任的员工
who stopped thriving without those responsibilities...
没有这些责任员工就会停止努力...
Most people truly need their independence,
大多数人真的需要独♥立♥或者是独♥立♥的感觉
or the illusion of it, to thrive.
才能做出一番事业
That's exactly my point.
这就是我想说的
I mean, I'm not sure, with Ethan anyway,
反正在伊森这件事上 我不确定
that the illusion would be enough.
这种感觉是否足够
Hey, little guy.
小家伙
What's going on?
怎么了
I need to find Julie.
我要找朱莉
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
Okay, well, she's already left.
好吧 她已经走了
I can take you to her.
我可以带你去找她
Is this like big "T" trouble or little "T" trouble?
这是个大♥麻♥烦还是小麻烦
Big, I think.
我觉得是大♥麻♥烦
Okay, we better go, then, right?
那我们最好快点走 对吧
You can tell me about the big "T" on the way.
你可以在路上告诉我那个大♥麻♥烦
I put the Offspring in the car.
我把后代放在车里了
Molly's given us what we need.
莫莉已经给我们我们要的东西了
We have to go.
我们得走了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表